Chapter 28

Love you, love you not….

Chapter 28

A few days later

YoonYul’s POV

Yoong received a call from Nicole asking her to bring her something at the hotel. When Yoong arrives in front of the hotel’s room, she knocks on the door but no one answer. She turns the knob and the door opens

 

‘ Nic........ ’

She enters and saw the floor cover of candles and Yul walking toward me.

‘ What are you doing here? ’

‘ I asked Nic to help me because I know you won’t come if I ask you ’

Yoong turns her back to walk toward the door but Yul walks in front of her and stop Yoong.

 

‘ Get out of my way ’

‘ No, if I let you walk out this room tonight I know I’ll lose you forever ’

‘ You already lose me ’

‘ Why you are still lying to yourself? You still care about me ’

‘ I’m not ’

‘ You are lying ’

‘ I don’t care about you ’

‘ If you don’t care about me then why you help me to get the project ’

‘ I don’t know what you are talking about ’

‘ I know it was you who gave me the umbrella that day ’

‘ Stop saying nonsense ’

‘ Stop denying, I asked the little boy. I show him your picture and he said it was you who asked him to give the umbrella to me ’ Yul said

 

‘ Let me go ’

‘ No, I won’t let you go back to her ’ Yul hugs Yoong

‘ Please stop ’

Yul slowly pulls off the hug then cupped Yoong’s face

‘ You still love me, why you force yourself to get engage with someone you don’t love ’

‘ I love Victoria ’

‘ You loved her but not anymore. I’m the one you love now ’

‘ You hurt me and I hate y.......... ’

Yul cuts her while crashing her lips on Yoong.

Yoong tries to push Yul but Yul just hugs her tighter

‘ S-Stop ’

‘ No, you are mine ’

Yoong wants to get away from Yul as soon as possible because she knows if she don’t get away now, she will give in very soon. After everything that happen Yul is still her weakness.

 

‘ I love you Yoong and you are the only girl that I fall in love with ’ Yul said

 

After hearing those word, Yoong gives in and kisses Yul back. Yul pushes her on the bed with her hand roaming inside Yoong’s shirt.

 

‘ I miss you so much ’ Yul said while kissing her neck

 

When Yoong feels Yul’s hand starts to ing her jean, she stops her. Yul looks at her

 

‘ This is wrong, I’m engage now ’

 

‘ This is right, we are meant to be together. Your engagement was wrong ’

 

‘ No, I can’t do this ’ Yoong wants to get off the bed but Yul is on top of her so she can’t move

 

‘ I want you and I know you want me too. Why don’t you just listen to your heart ’ Yul said and slowly her lips touches Yoong’s.

 

At first, it was just a kiss but slowly it become more passionate.

 

Yoona’s POV

I woke up and saw Yul sleeping peacefully with her arms around my waist.

What have I done????

My phone buzz, when I look at the ID it was Vic.

I slowly get Yul’s arm around me and wrap the blanket around me. I walk toward the window and answer the phone.

 

‘ Hello? ’

‘ Morning Yoongie ’

‘ Morning Vic ’

‘ Did I wake you up? ’

‘ No, I was awake ’ I lied ‘ How was your meeting? ’

‘ My meeting is great but I miss my fiancée so much ’

I feel guilty from what I did last night.........Then I feel a pair of arms around my waist. Yul starts to kiss my shoulder and my neck while I’m talking on the phone.

 

‘ I-I miss you too ’

 

I push her away but fail. She just continues what she did. I bit my lips preventing from . I tried to concentrate on the phone.

 

After I hang up

‘ What are you doing, I was on the phone ’ I said angrily

‘ I want her to know that you are with me right now. I want her to back off ’

I push her away ‘ Last night was a mistake ’ I said while searching my clothes on the floor

 

Yul pulls me up and for me to look at her ‘ It was not a mistake, we made love to each other because we are in love. We were not drunk last night and we both know what we were doing. So it was not a mistake because we want each other ’

 

‘ I’m engaged now ’

 

‘ You are not married yet. I won’t let you get married to her because you are mine and only mine ’

 

‘ I’m not yours anymore. I already move on ’

 

‘ Stop denying, you never move on. I’m still the one in your heart ’

 

‘ You are wrong, Victoria is the one in my heart now. Please just forget about last night ’

 

‘ I can’t forget about last night and I can’t forget about you. You are the only girl I fall in love with. Please Yoong, just give me one last chance. If you don’t want to break up with her. Fine, I’ll give you time. We can meet in secret I can do this for you ’

 

‘ I won’t cheat on Victoria ’

‘ You already did last night ’

‘.......................’

‘ Yoong, I only need this last chance to prove it to you that I love you. I promise no matter what happen in the future I won’t let you go ’ she hugs me

 

I know I already made my decision but I really want to be with her for the last time before I get married with Victoria. I know this is wrong but I really can’t let her go........Ok just two weeks, after Victoria comes back I’ll end everything with Yul. I just need these two weeks, after these I’ll be a good wife to Victoria and forget my feeling for Yul..........

 

I hug her back..........

 

These last two weeks, I want to be memorable for both of us......I know I’m a bad person, cheating on my fiancée but I’ll use my whole life to made it up to Vic.......After she comes back I won’t see Yul again..........

 

Two days later

 

Sooyoung’s POV

I call my real estate agent in my office. I want to buy a house for us but I didn’t tell Sica because I want to give her a surprise.

 

I meet up with her at her office. I told her what I want and we went to visit a few places. We arrive at the last house for today. The moment I step inside I know Sica will love it. There’s a big swimming pool and there’s a beautiful view.

 

‘ There’s how many room? ’

‘ 6 rooms ’

I nod and look around, the master bedroom is very big especially the walk-in.

Hmmm....there will be enough space for Sica to put her clothes.

I went to look at the other rooms, then the kitchen, dining room and living room again.

‘ I’ll take this house ’

After signing the paper, I drive to the Jung’s building to pick my wifey. I need to keep it secret from her because I want to give her a surprise. Also, I need to decorate the house....hmmm........The next few days I’ll be busy, so I won’t have a lot of time for her. I hope she won’t be mad.............

 

The moment I stop my car, I saw Sica comes out, a smile appear on my lips but then I saw her talking happily with...............WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?????

 

I stomp toward them

‘ What are you doing here with my wife? ’ I ask angrily

Jessica’s POV

I have a meeting with our new partner

* Knock *

The door opens and I saw Taecyeon comes in

‘ What are you doing here? Get out ’

‘ Hey, I’m the one in charge of the charge ’

‘ You are kidding me right? ’

‘ I’m serious. I’m sorry about last time but I want you to know that I’m still love you ’

‘ I’m married now ’ I show him my ring

‘ Congratulation. But can we at least stay friend. We are partner now and we will see each other very often ’

 

He’s right..............

‘ Just friend nothing more ’ I said

‘ Of course my friend. Can we start our meeting now? ’

I chuckle ‘ Let’s start my friend ’

After the meeting

‘ Do you have your car? ’ Taecyeon asks

‘ No, but Soo is coming ’ I smile while walking out the building with him

He chuckles ‘ You love her that much? ’

‘ Yes, I love her so much ’

Then I heard

‘ What are you doing here with my wife? ’

SooSica’s POV

‘ Baby, call down. Taecyeon is the person in charge of our new project ’ Sica holds Soo’s arm

 

‘ Don’t get near my wife ’ Soo holds Taecyeon’s collar

Sica is behind and didn’t see anything.

Taecyeon smirks then whispers ‘ Jessica is mine ’

Soo clenches her fist then punches him on his face.

‘ Soo, what are you doing? ’ Sica went toward Taecyeon and help him up

‘ Taec, are you alright? I’m sorry ’ Sica helps him to get up

Soo stomps away

‘ Soo...... ’

‘ Jessica, I’m fine just go after her ’

After Sica gone, Taecyeon smirks

‘ Baby..... ’ Sica grabs Soo’s arms

‘ Why are you here? Your Taecyeon was hurt, just go back to him ’ Soo said without looking at Sica

 

‘ We are just friend. You don’t believe me? ’

‘ I believe you but not this guy ’ Soo said in a jealous tone

Sica chuckles ‘ Aigoo.....my baby is jealous ’

Sica hugs Soo

‘ He is only a partner and you are my hubby. You don’t need to be mad ’

‘ He is back for you ’ Soo said

‘ I’m yours and only yours. You know I only love you ’

‘ But he said............. ’

Sica pecks Soo’s lips

‘ Can you give this project to someone else? ’

‘ Baby, you know how important this project is for me ’

‘ I know but I just don’t like him around you ’

‘ Now you know what I felt when the other girls are around you ’ Sica said

‘ Yah....is different. I don’t trust this guy and I hate him ’

‘ I promise, I won’t see him outside ’

Soo nods and hugs Sica

A few days later

YoonYul’s POV

Yoong was in Jeju for a meeting, she is in her hotel’s room reading some documents. She heard a knock on the door

 

She opens the door and saw Yul standing there with a bright smile on her face.

‘ What are you doing here? ’ Yoong hugs her

‘ Surprise ’

‘ Why you didn’t tell me that you are coming. I can pick you up at the airport ’

‘ If I told you that won’t be a surprise. Have you eat? ’

‘ Not yet ’

‘ Let’s eat ’ she drags Yoong out

Yul holds Yoong’s hand into the restaurant. Inside the restaurant, there’s a table in the middle with a big bouquet of rose. There’s balloon and candle around

 

‘ You prepared all this ’

Yul nods then pulls the chair for Yoong

‘ For you ’ Yul gives the bouquet of rose to Yoong

‘ Is beautiful. Thank you ’

‘ Not beautiful as you ’ Yul said

‘ Such a sweet talker ’ Yoong smiles

The waitress puts the food in front of Yoong. Yul nods then Yoong heard music. She looks next to her there’s a pianist player her favorite song.

 

Yul stands up ‘ May I? ’

 

Yoong chuckles and they walk in the middle of the room. Yul puts her hand behind Yoong while Yoong lays her head on Yul’s shoulder.

 

‘ Thank you for tonight. I won’t forget it for my whole life ’

 

‘ Pabo, if you like I can do this for you every day ’

 

Yoong looks at Yul ‘ No, once is enough for me to remember ’ then a tears fall from Yoong

Yul panics ‘ Did I do something wrong? ’

Yoong shakes her head ‘ No, I’m just happy ’

Yul chuckles and wipes Yoong’s tears ‘ I love you so much ’

Slowly her lips touch Yoong’s.

‘ Yul let’s go back to the room ’ Yoong said after they pull off

‘ I was waiting for you to ask ’ Yul smiles

SooSica’s POV

Sica is waiting for Soo in the living room

‘ Why she is not home yet? ’ Is almost 10PM

Sica called Soo but she didn’t answer

After a while, Soo comes back tiredly

‘ Where are you? Why you didn’t answer my calls ’ Sica asks

‘ Baby, I’m very tired. Can we talk tomorrow? ’

‘ What have you done? ’

‘ I’ll show you something tomorrow. Can I go to sleep now? ’

‘ No, you are not going anywhere. What’s wrong with you. These past days, you always come home late and tired ’

 

‘ Baby, I told you I’ll show you something tomorrow. Just let me sleep please ’

‘ Fine, just sleep ’ Sica walks toward the door

‘ Where are you going? ’ Soo asks

‘ Going out ’ Sica slams the door

Jessica’s POV

I was in the bar drinking. I’m still mad at Soo. These past few days, we rarely talk. Every times she comes home she was tired and went to sleep.

I feel someone sit next to me

‘ You are here ’ I look at Taec

‘ Why are you alone? Where’s Sooyoung? ’

‘ She’s home sleeping ’ I take a sip

He stops me ‘ Stop drinking, you are drunk. Let me take you home ’

I push him away and I feel dizzy

‘ I don’t wanna go home. I don’t want to fight with her and tell something that I’ll regret ’

After a while, Taec takes me into a room.

‘ Stay here tonight ’ Taec said while laying on the bed.

‘ Thanks for tonight ’ I said with my blur vision because of the alcohol.

Then I feel him caressing my face ‘ You are still beautiful even you are drunk ’

I wanna push his hand away but he crashes his lips on mine. I tried  to push him away but because of the effect of the alcohol I kiss him back.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I run after Sica but she already drives away. I tried to call her but she didn’t answer my call. Today I finish everything in our new house I wanna give her a surprise tomorrow. I know she is mad

 

I decide to write a note and put the key on the table in the living room. I’m sure the moment she’ll saw it she won’t be mad at me anymore.

 

I was so tired but I tried not to fall asleep. I was on the couch waiting for Sica but slowly I fall asleep.

 

The next morning

Jessica’s POV

I open my eye and my head hurt. I feel an arm around my waist.

How did I get home???

I turn then I saw Taecyeon sleeping next to me..........................I look at myself and I’m also

What happen??Why he’s here????

I quickly get off the bed searching for my clothes. I saw my phone and Soo was calling more than 20 times last night.

 

I gather my clothes then I feel him hugging me

‘ Where are you going? ’ He kissed my bare shoulder

I push him away harshly ‘ What happen last night? ’

He chuckles ‘ You don’t remember, we have last night ’

‘ I’m married, why you did this? You know I was drunk and I don’t know what I was doing ’

 

‘ All I know is that you were enjoying last night. You were begging me and screaming my name ’

 

‘ Y-Y-You did it on purpose ’

 

‘ Yeah and so? I already told you, you are mine and I won’t give you to anyone else. Especially Choi Sooyoung ’ he said then kisses me forcedly

 

I push him away and slap his face

 

‘ Why are like this now? Last night you said you need me ’

‘ Shut up and don’t appear in front of me again ’

He smirks ‘ You are so great in bed, is such a waste for you to be with Choi Sooyoung. Why don’t you come back to me? I can give you more pleasure than her ’

I slap him again ‘ You bastard ’

Then I stomp into the bathroom. I get dress and when I walk out the bathroom he looking at me. If you need me, you know where to find me right.

 

I slam the door behind me. Inside my car I start crying.

What have I done? If Soo finds out, she won’t forgive me.......

I shake my head

No....she can’t know about this........

I drive back home. When I enter I saw Soo sleeping on the couch. I slowly went toward her

 

I’m sorry baby...............I didn’t want this to happen............

I look at the table then I saw a note and a key. After I finish ready, I start crying

‘ Baby? ’

I quickly wipe my tears and turns to her. She is rubbing her eyes

‘ Where were you last night? Please don’t be mad at me, I’m sor.......... ’

I hug her tightly ‘ I’m sorry baby......... ’

‘ Is ok. I know you were mad because I didn’t have time for you these past few days. I love you Sica ’

 

‘ I love you more than you can’t image. I’m sorry about last night... ’

‘ Where were you last night? ’

‘ I-I-I was at Yoong’s place because I was mad at you ’ I lied

‘ Did you sleep well? ’ she asks

‘ No, it was my worst nightmare ’ I said

‘ Do you wanna sleep a little first then I’ll show you our new house ’

‘ Let me take a shower then we’ll go ’

After the door close behind me, I fall on the floor and cry

Soo did all this to me and I was getting mad at her...........And last night................

----------------------

Here's the link to my new story: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/910714/too-late-soofany-soosica-taeny-yoonyul