Chapter 19

Love you, love you not….

Chapter 19

SooSica’s POV

Sica is the first who arrive at the coffee shop. She is sitting there nervously waiting for Soo. After a few minutes, Soo comes in and sits in front of Sica.

 

‘ I’ll go buy us something to drink ’ Soo said

Sica just stares at Soo who is waiting for their order. Soo comes back at their table and give a Latte to Sica.

 

‘ Where have you been the past week? ’

‘ Finishing my works in Seoul ’ Soo said then take a sip

‘ Soo, I want to give you my answer. I wan....... ’

‘ Forget about what I said the other night at your place. I don’t need your answer anymore ’

 

‘ Why? ’

‘ I asked you out to tell you that I’m leaving tomorrow ’

‘ To where? ’

‘ I’m going back to the States ’

‘ B-b-b-but you said you will stay ’

‘ I never said I will stay. I said maybe but now I made my decision. I’m going back to the States. This time is the last time I come back here and also, is time for us to end our friendship here ’

 

‘ What are you talking about? Why are you suddenly like this. We were fine before. Are you upset because I didn’t give you an answer earlier? Soo, I want to give you my answer that night............ ’

 

‘ It doesn’t matter anymore. I just want to let you know that I’m leaving since we were once best friend I don’t want to leave without a proper goodbye ’

 

Soo standing up ‘ I’m leaving now. Take care ’

 

Soo walks out the coffee shop, Sica chases after Soo. She grabs Soo’s arms and hugs her tightly

 

‘ If I did something that upset you I’m sorry but please don’t leave me for the second time. I love you Soo ’

 

Soo pulls off the hugs ‘ Stop saying that you love me. I know you love me like your bestfriend, you don’t have to remind me everytime. The biggest mistake is that I came back and confess to you. All those years, I hope that one day you will love me the same way I love you but I was wrong you were just playing me. I won’t see you anymore, stop calling me ’

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I don’t understand why Soo is suddenly like this. Everything was perfect a week ago but now she seems to be someone else. This is the first time she is like this, she don’t wanna see me anymore and asked me to stop calling her.

 

No no no.......I can’t lose her..........

 

When I was still lost in my thought, she already walk into her car before she drives away

 

‘ Congratulation, the love of your life finally come back to you. I wish you guys will have a great life together ’ then she drives away

 

What is she talking about..............wait Taecyeon...........

I wipe my tears and drive to the hotel. Well back to my hotel since he is staying there. One I step out of my car I stomp toward his room.

I knock angrily at the door. The moment he opens the door, he smiles

‘ Jessica, what are you doing here at this time? ’

I grab his collar ‘ What did you say to Soo? ’ I ask angrily

‘ Nothing ’

‘ Don’t lie to me, what did you say to her? ’

‘ I said nothing, I just let her listen to this ’

He took his phone out then I heard ‘ I don’t like Soo......... ’

‘ Why you did this? She said she don’t wanna see me anymore ’

‘ That’s good, then come back to me I still lo........ ’

SLAP

‘ Don’t appear in front of me never again. If Soo really leave me because you I swear I will kill you ’ I stomp out of his room.

 

Jessica’s POV

After I stomp out from this bastard’s room, I went to the reception.

‘ Give me the keycard of Choi Sooyoung ’

‘ Miss Jung, for client privacy I can’t........ ’

‘ If you don’t give it to me now, you will be fire right now ’

She quickly hands me the keycard. When I reach her room, I just enter with the keycard I got. When the door opens, I saw two suitcase near the door.

 

‘ What are you doing here? How did you get the keycard? ’ Soo asks surprise

 

SooSica’s POV

 

Sica didn’t even bother to answer her questions, she just runs toward her and hit her chest while crying.

 

‘ Pabo, how can you believe in this bastard and not me? ’ Sica said while hitting Soo’s chest

 

Soo just let her without moving.

‘ I love you why don’t you believe me ’ Sica said while sobbing

‘ I know you love me like...... ’

Sica kisses Soo’s lips. Soo’s eyes widened at Sica’s action but she responds to the kiss. Sica slowly pulls off the kiss

 

‘ I love you Soo, I love you more than a bestfriend. I want to be your girlfriend, this is my answer that I wanna give you ’ Sica finally confess.

 

‘ You love me? ’

Sica nods ‘ Yes pabo, you are always the one I love ’

‘ But Taecyeon said............... ’

‘ He was lying to you. He recorded me but that was not what you heard. He asked me what I like about you I said everything then he asked what I don’t like about you and I said I don’t like you being with other girls. But this bastard cuts the other words and just let you listen to the part with I don’t like you ’

 

‘ Wait me here ’ Soo said then stomps out the room

‘ Soo, where are you going? ’ Sica chases after Soo

Soo stops in front of Taecyeon’s room

‘ Soo what are you doing here? ’

* Knock *

Taecyeon opens the door

‘ What do you want Choi Sooyoung? ’

Soo punches his face and he falls on the floor.

‘ Yah.....what are you doing? ’ Taecyeon asks angrily while holding his face

‘ Don’t go near Sica, if you bother my girl again I will kill you ’ Soo said then takes Sica’s hand and walk back to her room.

Inside Soo’s room

‘ Soo........... ’

Soo suddenly hugs Sica tightly ‘ I’m sorry for not believing you. I didn’t mean those words I said earlier I was just to angry. Can you forgive me? I love you so much Sica ’

 

‘ I can’t forgive you ’

 

Soo pulls off the hug ‘ Sica..... ’

 

‘ Pabo, I was never mad at you so how can I forgive you ’ Sica smiles while her arms around Soo’s neck

 

Soo smiles

 

‘ Soo, when you said that I’m your girl in front of Taecyeon, did you mean it? ’

 

‘ Yes, you are my girl ’ Soo pecks Sica’s lips then hugs her again

 

While hugging Sica suddenly remember about Soo leaving, she pulls off the hug and look at Soo

 

‘ You are not leaving right? ’

 

‘ I have to leave ’

 

‘ Why? Are you still mad at me because I made you wait for my answer. Please don’t be mad, I was dying to say yes but you made me wait for two months so I just wanna made you suffer a little. I was wrong, please don’t leave me again ’

 

Soo  smiles ‘ So, you were dying to say yes? ’

‘ Yes, can you please stay? ’

Soo whispers ‘ I need to leave the hotel because I already check out ’

Sica suddenly feels her cheek redden, she just admit everything to Soo now all her ice princess image is ruined. She becomes a crying baby who begged Soo to stay.

 

‘ Yah.......you.......... ’ HellSica mode almost activate

‘ Yes, me what? ’ Soo asks cutely

Well hellSica desactivate after seeing Soo cute action.

‘ Aish....nothing ’ She pushes Soo away

Soo chuckles then walks toward the door

‘ Where are you going? ’ Sica asks

‘ I need to cancel my check out otherwise tonight I will stay sleep in the street ’ Soo said

Jessica’s POV

Hell no, she is not staying here. I need to look after her so she won’t have a chance to flirt around behind my back...........

 

I take her suitcases and walk out the room

‘ Sica, what are you doing? You are not going to throw me at the street right ’

‘ You will stay at my place ’

‘ But.......... ’

‘ No but, just do what I say ’

Soo sighs in defeat and follow me

SooSica’s POV

At Sica’s apartment

Sica puts all Soo’s stuff in the master bedroom.

‘ Sica, I can take the guest room ’ Soo said

‘ Nope, you are stay in the same room with me. Is not like the first time we sleep together. Now go take a shower, is getting late ’ Sica commands

 

Soo nods then went into the bathroom.

Jessica’s POV

After Soo went inside the bathroom, she comes back after a while.

‘ I’ll go take a shower now ’

‘ Sure ’ Soo smiles

Inside the bathroom, after my shower I quickly went to change into a y pyjama that I choose earlier.

 

Tonight I will make her mine so I can control her I mean taking care of her. Argh...whatever, once she’s mine she can’t walk away from me so easily and I will have the right to kick all the girls who want to come near my girlfriend. So, I need to make sure she’ll be mine tonight.............

 

I went out the bathroom and saw Soo unpacking her stuff.

‘ Soo ’

‘ Yes ’ She looks up and she gulped

I smirk

‘ Let’s go to bed now ’ I said

She nods and climbs next to me

‘ Is a little bit hot ’ I start to

‘ Sica, wait........I’ll put the AC on for you if you are hot ’ She quickly gets off the bed

Aish.....since when she becomes so stupid............but she can’t escape from me tonight........

 

Sooyoung’s POV

I gulp after seeing Sica in this y pyjama.

I need to control myself, otherwise I will jump on her......

She suddenly asked me to go to bed, I nervously lay next to her but my heart is jumping like crazy. Well, is not the first time we sleep together but now is different, she is my girlfriend.

 

Gosh.....why Sica is putting this pyjama, she is really killing me.......>.<

She suddenly starts to her pyjama saying that she is hot.

Aish....if she continues ing her pyjama, I’m scare that I will ripe it off before she can finish..............

 

I quickly made an excuse to get off the bed before I do something to her.......

 

The girl’s POV

 

Yoong went into the kitchen to take some snacks, while the other is discussing about their weekend

 

‘ Maybe, she should do some movie nights ’ Sunny said

‘ Why don’t we go out instead of staying home ’ Nicole said

‘ Do you guys have any suggestion? ’ Fany asks

‘ Let’s go to camping ’ Tae suggests

‘ Hell no, I hate camping. I will never ever go to camping even the president invite me ’ Yul said

 

‘ What have you guys decide for this weekend? ’ Yoong comes back with her snacks in hand then sit on Yul’s lap

 

‘ Well, Tae suggested camping but Yul.......... ’

‘ I love camping ’ Yoong said excitedly

‘ Yoong but Yul...... ’ Hyomin starts

‘ I love camping too, let’s go camping for this weekend ’ Yul quickly cuts Hyomin

‘ I’ll go pack my stuff ’ Yoong quickly gets off Yul and runs into her room.

‘ What’s that? You were saying that you will never ever go to the camping even the president invite you ’ Tae said

 

‘ Well my baby Yoong is a lot bigger than the president ’

 

‘ Of course, one word from Yoong this girl will follow like a puppy ’ Fany said

‘ Shut up Tiffany Hwang ’ Yul said

YoonYul’s POV

Inside the room

‘ Baby, do you need help ’ Yul asks while back hugging Yoong

‘ No, I already pack your stuff too ’ Yoong pecks Yul’s lips

Yul chuckles

‘ What? ’

‘ You are acting like my wife. You know the wife always pack her husband’s stuff when they travel ’

 

Yoong blushes ‘ Next time, pack them yourself ’

 

‘ I don’t need to because I have you by my side. You will do it for me ’ Yul said proudly then take Yoong’s hand

 

‘ Don’t you dare to take this ring off, otherwise I will punish you ’

Yul gaves the ring back to Yoong the night they were officially together.

‘ What kind of punishment will I have if I take it off ’ Yoong whispers seductively

‘ You wanna know ’

‘ Yes ’ Yoong smiles then take the ring off her finger

Yul smirks then push Yoong on the bed.

Yul whispers in Yoong’s ear ‘ Your punishment is that I won’t let you sleep tonight ’

Yoong giggles cutely then changes into moans when Yul starts and leave marks on her neck. Yoong cupped Yul’s face and look into her eyes

 

‘ I love you Yul, I love you so much ’

 

Yul smiles ‘ I know and I love you so so so much ’ Yul made a big heart shape with her arms.

 

Yoong smirks then quickly change their position.

 

She whispers ‘ Don’t you think is not very fair if I’m the only one who get mark tonight ’

 

Then slowly went toward Yul’s neck leaving marks on her neck too.

 

TaeNy’s POV

‘ Fany, I don’t want this bear on my bed ’ Tae points at the pink teddy bear on her bed

‘ Wae, is so cute ’

‘ The bear yes but no the color. Beurk........ is so ugly ’

‘ I think is cute ’ Fany hugs the bear

‘ I’ll do something for you, just take back this bear at your place ’ Tae said

‘ Anything? ’

Tae nods

‘ Let wear couple t-shirt tomorrow ’

‘ That’s it, well I prefer wearing couple t-shirt than having this ugly bear on my bed ’

Fany walks toward the closet then takes out two pink t-shirt

‘ Finally, we can wear this tomorrow together ’

‘ Pink? ’ Tae asks in disbelief

‘ Yes, is beautiful right. I found them at the mall this morning ’ Fany said happily

‘ Forget about what I said earlier. I’ll prefer having this bear on my bed instead of wearing this around ’

‘ But you said.......... ’

‘ I didn’t say anything, come let’s go for a walk ’

Tae drags Fany out the apartment.

SunByung’s POV

The couple is on a movie date. Hyomin just walks out from the washroom then saw Sunny talking with a girl happily. Hyomin control her jealousy and walks toward them.

 

‘ Hey babe ’ Sunny wraps her arm around Hyomin’s waist

‘ Hey ’ Hyomin smiles then looks at the girl

‘ Oh, Hyomin-ah she is Bora. Bora, she is Hyomin my girlfriend ’ Sunny introduces

‘ Nice to meet you Hyomin ’ She smiles then looks at Sunny

‘ Sunny, I’m going now. I’ll see you tomorrow at our old place ’ Bora said

‘ Ok, see you tomorrow ’ Sunny said while giving friendly kiss on Bora’s cheek

After Bora left, Hyomin stomps away

Sunny chuckles then receives a deadly glare from Hyomin

‘ You are so cute when you are jealous ’

‘ Don’t change conversation, who is she? ’

‘ Bora? ’

‘ A friend of mine ’

‘ Where is the old place she was talking about? ’

‘ Coffee shop ’

Sunny smiles

‘ Stop smiling, is not funny ’

‘ Just tell me that you are jealous ’

‘ I’m not ’

‘ If you are not jealous, then I’m sure you won’t mind if I go out with Bora without you ’

‘ You want me to come with you? ’

‘ Of course, but if you don’t want to then just forget about it. I’ll go out with her alone ’

‘ Who said I don’t want? ’

Sunny smiles ‘ So are you coming with me tomorrow? ’

‘ Yes, because I won’t let you alone with her ’

‘ Who said I’m alone with her? ’

‘ Huh? ’

‘ She will come with her boyfriend ’

‘ You.................. ’ Hyomin starts to hit Sunny’s chest

‘ The movie will start very soon, let’s go inside first then you can continue hitting me ’ Sunny whispers

 

‘ You are so mean ’ Hyomin said

 

‘ I’m not. You are jealous because you thought I was flirting with Bora. But I want you to know, the one in my heart is you and only you. You have nothing to be jealous ’ Sunny said

 

Hyomin suddenly hugs Sunny

 

‘ I’m sorry, I just can’t control my jealousy when I saw you talking with Bora ’

 

Sunny smiles ‘ Is ok, that’s mean you care about me ’

 

Hyomin chuckles ‘ Were you testing me if I care about you or not ’

 

Sunny just shrugs