Chapter 14

Love you, love you not….

Chapter 14

The next day

All girl’s POV

Yul saw TaeSunHyoNic comes into the classroom but there’s no Yoong around.

‘ Where’s Yoong? ’ Yul asks

‘ She’s didn’t come home last night ’ Nicole said

Then Yul saw Yoong comes in with Seo together. Yoong greets the girls but continue to ignore Yul.

 

‘ Where we you last night? ’ Sunny asks

‘ You guys already know, I was with Gyuri. So why ask? ’ Yoong lies

‘ You need to come home tonight ’ Tae said firmly

‘ What if I don’t? ’ Yoong asks back

‘ Then we’ll throw you favorite snacks in the garbage ’ Nicole said

Yoong eyes widened ‘ You won’t do this to me Nicole ’

‘ Let’s see. If my baby won’t throw it then I`ll do it. You know me right, I don`t have a soft heart like Nicole ’ Hyo crossed her arms

 

‘ I’ll come home tonight. Don’t you dare to touch my snacks ’ Yoong glares back

 

‘ If I see you home tonight, I’ll promise that your snacks will be safe ’ Tae said

 

‘ How can you guys threatening me with my favorite snack? Are you guys really my best friends ’

 

‘ We are your best friends that’s why we do this. So don’t try anything funny and come home ’ Sunny said

 

‘ Fine ’ Yoong pouts then sits next to Seo

 

Yul smiles when she saw Yoong pouting.

Why I didn’t see how cute and beautiful she is........................

Hyomin pats Yul’s shoulder

‘ Don’t worry, Yoong will go home tonight ’

I nod

‘ Yoong ’ Fany calls

‘ Yes Fany ’

‘ Let’s have lunch together. Is been a while since you eat with us ’ Fany said

Yoong looks at Yul then back to Fany

‘ I’m having lunch with Seo. How about next time? ’

Fany is about to say something but Tae shakes her head

‘ Sure. Don’t forget your promise ’ Fany said

Yoong nods then turns her attention back to Seo.

YoonYul’s POV

At their class finish

‘ I’ll see you guy later ’ Yoong said

The girls nod

After YoonHyun left, Yul secretly follows them. YoonHyun sits in front of a tree and start eating and talking happily together. Yul hides behind the tree looking at them. After a while, Yul saw Yoong saying something to Seo then she stands up. Yoong walks away and Yul quickly follows. Yoong suddenly turns back that make Yul bumps into her.

 

‘ Why are you following me? I made it very clear last night, STOP FOLLWING ME ’

 

‘ I just want you to forgive me. I want us to start everything again ’

‘ Ok ’

‘ Really? ’

‘ Yes, so stop bothering me ’

‘ But you said we start everything again ’

‘ Yes ’

‘ Then why............ ’

 

‘ We were stranger at the beginning so that’s mean we are stranger now. So leave me alone miss Kwon ’ with these words, Yoong leave Yul alone in the corridor.

 

YoonHyun’s POV

 

Yoong walks back to the tree where Seo is waiting for her. Yoong’s eyes are red because she is crying in the bathroom after leaving Yul. Seo notices it but decide maintain silent.

 

‘ I prepare this for you. Hope you like it ’ Seo opens the lunch box with a lot of Bimbap.

 ‘ You did this for me ’ Yoong asks happily

‘ Yes, but I don’t know if is good or not ’

Yoong takes one piece and put it in ‘ Delicious ’

After Yoong swallows, she is about to take another one but Seo stops her.

Yoong looks at Seo

‘ C-Can I feed you? ’ Seo asks

Yoong chuckles ‘ Sure ’

What Yoong didn`t know is Yul is looking at her from far.

One week later

Sooyoung’s POV

I receive the acceptation letter from the lawyer firm from L.A. I already talked with Nana and we decide to leave tomorrow. I already talk to uncle Jung about my leaving. I refer him another lawyer to take care of the Empire case. I will have my last meeting with him tomorrow morning before I leave. I sold my apartment a few days ago, I already pack my stuff and move them at Nana’s place. I didn`t talk or see Sica since that night. Tonight I decide to call her one last time to tell her that I’m leaving for L.A. tomorrow. But of course, she didn’t answer my call.

 

I smile sadly

 

I can’t even see you one last time before I leave. Maybe we won’t see each other again.........Well maybe this is our fate.............

 

Jessica’s POV

I was in my apartment waiting for Soo. Well I mean looking at her in secret via my door. But since that night she didn`t come back. She called me a few times the day after but then she stopped calling me.

I miss her so much, I’m avoiding because I don’t know how to tell her that I love her. I don’t want her to think that I was confused because of the other night. I want her to know that I truly love her.

I was so stupid to not realize my feeling for her earlier even Yoong can see it. I thought my special feeling toward Soo is because we are best friend, she is always there for me when I need her. Now I know, I love her more than my best friend, I want her to be my girlfriend.

My phone suddenly ring, when I look at the id is Soo. My heart is jumping like crazy

Should I answer? What can I say at first? Aish....whatever you say just answer it first......

When I was about to answer she already hang up. I sigh...

I should answer it faster........

The next morning

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I just finish my last meeting with uncle Jung. After every board member left, uncle Jung and I walk together toward the elevator.

 

‘ Sooyoung, when will be your flight? ’

‘ In two hours, I need to go back to my place to give the key to the new owner then I’ll go to the airport ’ I smile

 

‘ Did Sica know about this? ’

 

I shake my head ‘ I wanna tell her but she didn’t answer my call ’

 

‘ You know I only trust you Sooyoung-ah ’ he pats my shoulder

 

‘ I know uncle, thank you for taking care of me all this time. I will miss you ’

 

He hugs me ‘ Take care and don’t forget to call me when you arrive ’

 

I hug him back ‘ I will. Take care uncle ’

 

I look toward Sica’s office one last time before I went into the elevator hoping to see her one last time

 

‘ She’s not here yet ’ Uncle said

 

Of course she’s not because she is avoiding me. She knows that I have my morning meeting here so she will come only after I left the Empire’s building

 

I just smile and bow ‘ Bye uncle ’

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I went to the office earlier today because I miss her like crazy. I was walking around my office waiting for the meeting to finish. Finally I saw the board member come out following by my dad and Soo. I quickly hide behind the wall when I was about to greet them I heard something about flight and owner. I can’t hear the whole conversation because I’m to fall.

 

Why they hug each other like it will be the last time they see each other?

 

Before Soo went into the elevator, I saw her taking a look toward my office because going inside.

 

I don’t have a good feeling about this scene.

 

After the elevator door close, I walk toward my dad

 

‘ Dad ’ I said

 

‘ Since when you are here? ’

 

‘ A while. What are you talking with Soo? ’

 

‘ Why you didn’t answer her call? ’

 

‘ I was busy ’ I lie

 

‘ You should come out earlier, Soo is leaving ’

 

Leaving???????

 

‘ You send her to a business trip again. Yah, stop stealing her from me. When she will come back I need to talk to her ’ I glare at my dad

 

My dad suddenly hits my head

 

‘ She is your bestfriend and you don’t know that she is taking the job in L.A. She said she called you but you didn’t answer her calls. She wanna tell you that she is leaving today ’

 

‘ Today? ’ I was shock

 

‘ Yes ’

 

‘ Then how about all the case she handled ’

 

‘ She refers me one of her colleague ’

 

Dad sighs ‘ Darling, maybe you won’t see her again. Why don’t you go and say a proper goodbye to Soo. I heard she will go back to the apartment now then she will go to the airpo............... ’

 

I didn’t even wait for dad to finish his words and I run into the elevator. Tears starts to fall down, I don’t care if people see me like this. I need to see Soo now and tell her how much I love her. I run into the parking lot and saw Soo’s car passing.

 

SooSica’s POV

 

Soo just gives the apartment key to the new owner. She is in front of her car

 

‘ Soo................ ’

 

She turns back then Sica is hugging her.........Soo hugs Sica’s back because she knows this will be the last time.

 

After they pull off the hug,

 

‘ I thought I won’t see you again ’ she forces a smile

‘ Please don’t leave me, I can’t leave without you ’ Sica said while tears falling down

 

‘ Sica, I can’t be at your side the whole life. You found the person you love and so do I. One day, we will have our own family. This is the best time for us to be separate. Also, you have Yoong to take care of you now, so I don’t have to worry about you ’

 

Sica shakes her head ‘ No, is not what you thing, we are not tog........... ’ but Soo cuts her off

 

‘ I can see Yoong is a good girl, I’m happy that she can replace me for taking care of you ’ Soo said while holding her tears

 

‘ I don’t want Yoong, I just want you. Please don’t leave me Soo...... ’ Sica begged

‘ I need to leave Sica-ah.... ’ Soo said while cupping her cheek

‘ You promise me that you won’t leave me ’

‘ I’m sorry but I need to break this promise ’ Soo gives a sad smiles

‘ No......... ’

‘ I already sold this apartment, so don’t go there anymore. The new owner is moving in today ’

 

Soo looks at her wristwatch ‘ I need to go now, Nana is waiting for me ’

 

‘ Nana? ’

 

‘ Yes, we are leaving together. Take care Sica and please don’t get sick because I won’t be here to take care of you anymore ’

 

Soo gives one last kiss on Sica’s forehead then walk away. Sica quickly grabs Soo’s waist

 

‘ I won’t let you go, I love you Soo ’

 

‘ I know because I’m your best friend this is what you always say ’ Soo said then slowly let go of Sica’s hand and went inside her car.

 

Sica tries to open the door but Soo already lock them all. Sica is knocking on the window begging for Soo to let her in.

 

‘ Soo, I need to talk to you please listen to me ’ Sica said while knocking the window.

Soo mouths something inside but Sica didn’t heard it.

 

‘ Soo, what did you say? ’ Sica asks

 

Soo just smiles then drive away

 

‘ Soo, don’t leave me. I love you Choi Sooyoung not as a bestfriend ’ Sica yells but is too late, Soo’s car already disappear in front of her.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

Seeing Sica knocking the window like this I really want to go out and hug her and tell her how much I love you but I know, she won’t return my feeling. I look at her from inside

 

‘ I love you Sica ’ I said inside the car because I know she won’t heard it.

 

After I turn the corner I stop the car and cry. I went out of the car then saw Sica crying on the ground. I was about to walk back to her and hold her in my arms my phone suddenly rang.

 

‘ Nana? ’

‘ Soo, where are you? Is almost time ’

I look at Sica then saw her standing up and went back into her car.

‘ I’m coming now ’

I went back into my car and drive to the airport.

YoonSic’s POV

Yoong just walks out from the university with Seo, then saw Sica runs toward her.

‘ Yoong, she’s gone. It was my fault ’ Sica hugs her while crying

‘ Sica, what happen? ’ Yoong hugs Sica back

‘ Soo, she left ’

‘ Shhhh.............I’m here, don’t cry Sica-ah ’ then Yoong slowly pull off the hug then looks at Seo.

Yoong can see Seo quickly looks away then moment Sica hugs her.

‘ Seo........ ’

‘ I’m leaving now ’

Seo walks away.

Yoong grabs Seo’s arms ‘ Is not what you think. Sica is my friend ’ Yoong don’t know why but she wants to explain to Seo. She don’t want Seo to misunderstand her. Since the night of Seo’s confession, Yoong almost stops all her clubbing activity. All the time she spend at the club, she spend it all with Seo.

 

‘ You don’t need to explain, we are just friend. I need to go now, I’ll see you tomorrow ’ with this words, Seo left her.

 

Yoong sighs then walk back to Sica who is still crying like there no tomorrow. Everyone who pass by look at them and start murmuring.

 

‘ Sica, let’s go somewhere else first. People think I’m bullying you ’

Sica chuckles

Yoong opens the door for Sica then drive away

Yuri’s POV

I was following Yoong, well this is all I did during these past few days. I clench my fist

What the hell????? Who’s that girl. I didn’t even kick my first rival out now there’s another one here hugging my Yoong............Now I need to face two rivals, why should I have this kind of life..........Wait......where they are going??????

 

Argh...I can’t believe it. I don’t even have time to get into my car and Yoong already drive away with that girl...........I should do something fast before someone else stole my Yoona.

 

YoonSic’s POV

Yoong drives Sica back to her apartment. Yoong sits next to Sica

‘ What happen? ’

‘ Soo left me, she went to L.A. with Nana. She said she won’t come back ’

‘ Why so sudden? You didnt’t know about this ’

‘ No, she didn’t tell me ’

‘ Impossible. She’ll tell you everything. What have you done? Have you talk to her about your feeling ’

‘ Not yet ’

‘ Is been more than a week and you didn’t tell her that you are in love with her? ’

‘ I.....Hmm.....I......... ’

‘ You what? ’

‘ Ignore her after that night ’

‘ Why? ’

‘ I don’t know how to tell her, I’m scare to lose her ’

‘ Congratulation, now you are really losing her ’ Yoong said

After hearing this, Sica starts to cry again. Yoong panics, she didn’t mean to make Sica cry. Yoong quickly hugs her

 

‘ I’m sorry Sica, I didn’t mean to say those thing ’

‘ You are right Yoong, I was so stupid. ’

‘ Don’t worry, I’m sure she will come back to you ’ Yoong assures her

‘ Yes, just give her time ’

‘ What if she don’t come back? ’

‘ Then you go and chase her ’ Yoong smiles

After 15 minutes

‘ How about you? ’ Sica suddenly asks

‘ I’m fine ’ Yoong looks away

‘ Don’t lie. You still can’t forget about that girl, am I right? ’

‘ You are wrong, I already forget about her ’

‘ Who’s that girl I saw earlier? Is she your new target? ’ Sica asks

‘ No, Seo is my bestfriend just like you ’

‘ I can see, she want to be more that just your friend ’

‘ She confessed ’

‘ Really? ’

Yoong nods

‘ Why don’t you try to start a relationship with her? ’

‘ You know the reason. I still can’t forget about her. I don’t wanna use her to forget my feeling. Seo is a good girl ’

 

‘ If you dont’t try, then you won’t know the answer. Maybe, you will find out that Seo is the right girl for you ’

 

‘ What if I’ll find out that I was wrong and I still can’t forget about her ’ Yoong asks

 

‘ No body know what will happen in the future Yoong, why don’t you give her a chance ’

 

Maybe Sica is right.....- Yoong thought

 

TaeNy’s POV

 

Tae is lying on Fany’s bed reading a book. Fany suddenly climbs on top of Tae. Tae puts the book on the table and wraps her arms around Fany’s waist.

 

‘ Tae, I’m boring ’ Fany pouts while ing Tae’s shirt

 

Tae chuckles ‘ Why are you ing my shirt. If you are boring, we play video game ’

‘ I prefer playing something else ’ Fany said then take off Tae’s shirt and throw it on the floor.

 

Tae quickly change the position and strip Fany’s shirt then throw it away.

 

‘ Hey, this is my favorite shirt ’ Fany smiles seductively

 

‘ I’ll buy another one for you tomorrow because tonight I want you in nothing ’ Tae said while kissing Fany’s neck

 

After a while, their are both . When they are about to go further, the door suddenly burst open.

 

Tae quickly get off Fany and put a blanket to cover their body.

 

‘ KWON YURI, HAVE ANYONE TAUGHT YOU TO KNOCK BEFORE COMING INTO SOMEONE’S ROOM ESPECIALLY BEDROOM ’ Fany yells

‘ I need your help ’ Yul ignores Fany and sit on the bed

‘ Can you please get out first ’ Tae said

‘ Yah, have you see that we are not in a situation to talk ’ Fany said frustrate

‘ Of course not, dog ’

‘ Yul, let us get dress first then we’ll talk ’ Tae said calmly

Yul looks at Tae then nods

After Yul left, Tae gets off the bed and start to dress

‘ Tae, what are you doing? ’

‘ We need to talk with Yul first otherwise, she’ll ruin our moment again. Don’t worry, we have the whole night ’ Tae winks

 

‘ Aish...... ’ Fany gets off the bed

 

SunByung’s POV

 

Hyomin just comes out from the shower. She is drying her hair then she feels Sunny backhugging her while kissing her neck.

 

‘ Sunny-ah, s-s-s-stop ’ Hyomin tried to stop Sunny

‘ You are so y with your hair dripping ’

Hyomin turns to face Sunny

‘ I thought I’m always y in your eyes ’

‘ Of course, especially when you have nothing on you ’ Sunny smirks

Hyomin pushes Sunny away but Sunny drags her closer. Since Hyomin is just in her bathrobe that make Sunny turns on and capture Hyomin’s lips. While kissing, Sunny picks Hyomin up and lay her on the bed. Sunny takes off the bathrope and throw it away. Her hand is roaming around Hyomin’s body while Hyomin is non-stop.

 

Sunny looks at Hyomin in her eyes with a smirk on her face

 

‘ I thought you want me to stop ’

 

‘ Shut up, get off me ’ Hyomin said

‘ I already turn you on, if I stop here I’m sure you won’t be happy ’ Sunny said while her hand travel down

 

Hyomin pulls Sunny closer ‘ Is not fair that I have nothing while you are still dress ’

 

Sunny smiles and takes her clothes off. Their lips were lock together again then

 

* Bang *

 

The door opens with Yul standing at the door.

 

Sunny is still on top of Hyomin, she quickly pulls the blanket up to cover their body.

 

‘ YAH......KWON YURI, WHY YOU DIDN’T KNOW BEFORE COMING IN ’ Hyomin yells

 

‘ Why there’s so many hornydog in this apartment ’ Yul said

 

‘ Get out ’ Sunny shouts

 

‘ Like I wanna see these scene. Get dress and come out, I need your help ’ Yul said then close the door

 

‘ You should lock the door next time ’ Sunny said

 

‘ You were the one who didn’t lock it before we do it ’ Hyomin said the get off the bed

‘ Were are you going? ’

‘ Let’s see what Yul want, otherwise she will break my door ’ Hyomin said while searching for her clothes

 

‘ If there’s nothing important I will kill her for ruining our moment ’ Sunny said while putting her clothes on.

 

HyoNic’s POV

 

The couple is at Yuri’s place too because they are having a movie night together. Now they are at the guest room.

 

‘ Baby, I want you so bad ’ Hyo said while her hand is inside Nicole’s shirt

 

‘ You were the one who want to come here tonight, otherwise we will be alone in our place ’

Nicole kisses Hyo’s lips. When she is about to pull off, Hyo puts her hand behind Nicole’s head to deepen the kiss. She slowly pushes Nicole on the bed with her on top. After a few seconds, their clothes are around the room.

Hyo is about to enter Nicole, the door suddenly burst open.

‘ KWON YURI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? ’ Hyo yells

‘ Geez, I can’t believe you two are doing it at my place. ’

‘ Here’s the guest room, we are your guest. You should knock before ’ Nicole glares at Yul

 

‘ Can you both cover yourself first? ’ Yul said

 

The couple completely forget that the have nothing on them. Hyo quickly pulls the blanket to cover their body.

 

Nicole sighs ‘ Yul, what do you want? ’

‘ I want to talk to you all ’

‘ Fine, get out first. We’ll come out ’ Nicole said

Yul quickly closes the door after seeing the fuming Hyo.

‘ If I have a knife I`ll throw it at her ’ Hyo said while putting her clothes

Nicole chuckles ‘ You won’t because she is the person that Yoong love ’

‘ I don’t know what Yoong see in her ’

‘ You said this thing because she just ruined our moment ’ Nicole smiles

‘ Let’s go out before this girl burst in again ’

Hyo helps Nicole to put her clothes on.

 

-----------------------

I'm not sure if I have time to update another chapter this week so...............MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:)