Chapter 2

Triangle Love

Chapter 2  

 

YulSic’s POV

 

After her work, Sica went back to her apartment trying to find a dress for tomorrow night. Then she heard the door opens and when she went out, she saw Yuri walks in.

 

‘ Hey, I thought you have a family diner ’ Sica said

 

Yul sighs and sit on the couch ‘ My parents want me to get married with the heiress of the Seoul hospital ’

 

‘ Oh….. ’

 

Yul looks at Sica in disbelief ‘ You are my girlfriend. You should get mad and ask me to stay instead of just an Oh… ’

 

‘ I know you won’t refuse your parents request. Then what do you want me to react ’ Sica crossed her arms

 

‘ I will get divorce with her after we got married ’

 

‘ But your parents….. ’

 

‘ I already talk to them ’

 

‘ So tonight you are going to meet your future wife? ’

 

‘ Yep ’

 

‘ Are you excited? ’

 

‘ Why should I? You are the one I want to get married ’

 

‘ …………. ’

 

‘ What? You don’t wanna get married with me? ’ Yul asks

 

‘ O-of course I do, don’t be silly ’ Sica said

 

‘ What are you doing? ’

 

‘ I’m searching for a dress for tomorrow night. I have diner with the model I work with today ’

 

‘ The model asked you out for diner? ’

 

‘ I’m the one who ask her ’ Sica said

 

‘ You ask her out? ’ Yul asks in disbelief

 

‘ Hmm….y-yes ’

 

‘ You never asks a model out for diner, who is she? ’

 

‘ Hey, is just a friendly diner. I’m not cheating on you ’ Sica stands up

 

‘ Why are act so weird today? ’

 

‘ I’m not ’ Sica said

 

‘ Yes, you are ’ Yul crossed her arms ‘ Is it because of this model? ’

 

‘ No, stop your non-sense. You need to go or you will be late for your dinner ’

 

Yul looks at her wristwatch ‘ Are you coming to my place tonight? ’

 

‘ No, I’m tired today ’ Sica said

 

‘ Then I’ll call you tonight ’ Yul pecks Sica’s lips and walk out the apartment

 

Jessica’s POV

 

After Yul left my place I feel relieve. I don’t know why but I don’t feel jealous at all when I heard her said that her parents want her to get married with someone else. And Yul was right. I never ask a model out but why I ask Sooyoung out for dinner? After I met Sooyoung, all my mind is her. I can’t take her off my head.

 

I quickly shake my head

 

Jessica Jung, you already have a girlfriend. Ok, now go to work.

 

I walk into my office and turn on my Macbook. I open the file call Choi Sooyoung. I click on the first picture and a smile appear on my face. I look at all the picture I took.

 

Gosh……She is so georgous. No wonder why everyone is falling in love with her…….

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I was preparing a candle light diner at home then I receive a text from Fany telling me that she can’t come home tonight because of work. So I decide to bring the foods at her office and eat with her. When I come out from the elevator, Fany’s assistant smile at me.

 

‘ How are you miss Taeyeon? ’

 

‘ Just call me Taeyeon, Hyoyeon-ah. Is Tiffany inside? ’ I smile

 

She looks at me confuse

 

‘ Tiffany have a day off ’

 

‘ Maybe I have the wrong information. Bye ’ I said and walk away.

 

After I went back in my car I call Fany but it end up in her voice mail.

 

Where is she? She said she can’t come home because of work………

 

I look at the foods I prepared for her.

 

Well I need to eat it all by myself.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

Finally, I finished all my schedule for today. I’m in my car with my manager Sunny.

 

‘ Soo, let’s have diner tomorrow night since you work hard this week ’

 

‘ I can’t tomorrow night ’

 

‘ Why? You don’t have schedule ’

 

‘ Jessica asked me out for dinner tomorrow night ’

 

‘ Jessica? ’

 

I nod while playing on my iPhone

 

‘ Who’s Jessica? ’

 

‘ Jessica Jung ’

 

‘ Wait, the photographer who made you wait for more than an hour today ’

 

‘ Yes. She asked me for tonight but I have schedule so I said tomorrow ’

 

‘ Is she having a crush on you? ’

 

I chuckle ‘ Don’t be ridiculous Sunny-ah. She just wants to be nice ’

 

‘ Nice? She looks more like an ice princess. Just look at how scary she was when she yelled before she saw you. Is completly two person. I’m sure she have something for you ’

 

I just shake my head

 

‘ My theory is truth, everytime she looks at you I can see her blushing. She is a photographer, is not the first time she worked with model. The way she looks at you. I’m sure she is into you ’

 

‘ Really? ’

 

‘ Yes. Wait don’t tell me you are into her too ’

 

‘ I’m not into her Sunny-ah. Well, I just think she is beautiful and hot when she is working ’

 

‘ Oh god. You have something for her ’

 

‘ No ’

 

Sunny looks at me

 

‘ Fine, stop looking at me like this. Maybe I have something for her but just as a friend. Today is the first time I met her. I want to know her more like you know I don’t have friend in Korea. So look I just wanna be friend with her for now, who know what will happen in the future. Maybe, I will fall in love with someone at the first sight or maybe I will end up with Jessica. Nobody knows? ’

 

‘ I need to check on this Jessica Jung ’

 

‘ Don’t be ridiculous. I don’t wanna lose a friend because of you ’ I shake my head

 

‘ What if she is a player and just want to sleep with you. Yah~~~you are Choi Sooyoung, everyone in the univers want to sleep with you ’

 

‘ Argh…do whatever you want. Can you wake me up when we arrive at my place, I’m tired ’

 

‘ Sure, you should rest ’

 

I close my eyes

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I can’t believe that Jessica asked this model out for dinner tomorrow night. I don’t know why but I have some feeling that Jessica is having a crush on her. Maybe I just imagine thing, but what do you want me to thing. The moment I told her that I will get married with someone who is not her, she didn’t look jealous or angry at all. Well maybe she is an ice princess so we can’t see her emotion.

 

I enter the restaurant VIP room and for the momen there’s just my parents here.

 

‘ They are not here? ’

 

‘ Not yet, they will be there soon ’ mom said

 

I was about to sit next to my dad then I receive a call from the office.

 

‘ I’ll take the call then come back ’ I walk out and went outside the restaurant.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

We arrive at the restaurant, then I suddenly remember that I forgot my phone in the car

 

‘ Appa, umma. You two go ahead. I forgot my phone ’

 

I walk back to my car and search for my phone. After I take it I went back to the restaurant. I was about to enter the restaurant

 

* Bang *

 

I fall on the ground then I saw a phone next to me. When I look up I saw a tan girl in front of me

 

‘ Yah~~~~I’m in an important conversation. Can you look at where you are going? ’

 

I stand up angrily

 

‘ You were the one who talk on the phone and bump into me. You should worn your eyes when you are in public. You should apologize ’ I crossed my arms

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

‘ Why should I? If you saw me, you should stay away a little. Look at my phone ’

 

‘ I don’t care about your phone. You should apologize since you were the one who bumped into me. And my arm get injured because of you ’

 

Yul looks at the girl arm and is bleeding.

 

‘ Aishh….fine. I’m sorry ’ Yul said while bending down to take her phone

 

‘ Yah~~~this is not an apologize ’

 

‘ What do you want? I already told you I’m sorry ’ Yul said coldly and walk in the restaurant

 

‘ Yah~~~~don’t appear in front of me again. You dark chocolate ’ Yoong yells

 

Yul stomps back to Yoong

 

‘ What did you just called me? ’

 

‘ Dark chocolate ’ Yoong said again

 

‘ You….. ’ Yul points at Yoong angrily

 

Yoong smirks ‘ Get out of my way. A good dog shouldn’t block people way ’

 

Yoong pushes Yul away and walk in the restaurant.

 

Inside the restaurant

 

Yoong walks toward the VIP room then saw her parents coming out from the bathroom.

 

‘ Darling, have you find your phone ’ mrs. Im asks

 

‘ Yes umma ’

 

‘ Good. Let’s go inside ’ mr. Im said

 

The Kwon’s family is already in the VIP room well except Yul who is outside the restaurant making some business call. The Im’s family enters

 

‘ Sorry, we are late ’ mr. Im said

 

‘ We just arrive. How are you Im? ’ mr. Kwon said

 

Mrs. Kwon looks at Yoona ‘ You must be Yoona ’

 

‘ Nice to meet you. I’m Im Yoona ’ Yoong bows

 

‘ We met ten years ago. You become so beautiful ’ mrs. Kwon hugs Yoong

 

‘ Thank you auntie ’

 

‘ Let’s sit down first. Yuri is in some business call, she will be back soon ’ mr. Kwon said

 

The door opens and everyone’s eye turn toward the door.

 

‘ YOU~~~~ ’ YoonYul point at each other

 

‘ WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ’ they asks together again

 

‘ You two know each other ’ mrs. Kwon asks

 

‘ NO ’ YoonYul said in unison

 

‘ Yuri, this is Yoona. Yoona this is Yuri. ’ mr. Kwon introduces

 

‘ Yuri-ah, Yoona is your future wife ’ mrs. Kwon said happily

 

‘ I won’t get married with this girl ’ Yuri said coldly

 

‘ Like I will get married with this dark chocolate ’ Yoong said

 

Their parents chuckle at the couple argument.

 

‘ You two are getting married. That’s final ’ mr. Kwon and Im said to their daughter

 

‘ Yuri, please sit down first ’ mrs. Kwon said

 

Yuri sits down in front of Yoona.

 

‘ Yuri is so georgous now. I don’t even recognize her ’ mrs. Im said

 

‘ How a dark chocolate can be gorgeous? ’ Yoong said

 

‘ YAH~~~YOU……… ’

 

‘ Yuri-ah, Yoona will be your wife you should take care of her. Also you are a year older than her so you shouldn’t argue with her ’

 

‘ But mom….. ’

 

‘ No argument ’ mr. Kwon said

 

‘ Fine ’ Yul crossed her arms

 

So she is Kwon Yuri, the girl I met 10 years ago. The girl who make my heartbeat crazily but I can’t believe she becomes so rude now. How can I get married with her? – Yoong thought

 

Argh…I hate her. Why in the whole world, she will be my wife? Well, she haves those doe-eyes like the girl I want to get married but their personnality is so different. Thinking about her, I wonder where she is right now? I thought I already forget about her but now she comes back in my mind  – Yul thought

 

YoonYul are glaring at each other during the whole dinner while their parents are discussing about their wedding.

 

‘ You two are getting married in a month ’ mr. Kwon said happily

 

‘ So fast? ’ YoonYul said

 

‘ Then when you two wanna get married? ’ mrs. Im sighs

 

‘ Never ’ they answer

 

‘ Kwon Yuri, you are getting to get married with Yoona in one month. If you dont’ want then give me back all the credit card, your car and your appartment to me ’

 

‘ Dad, you can’t do that to your only daughter ’ Yul said

 

‘ Let’s see ’ mr. Kwon gives a glare to Yul

 

‘ Fine. ’ Yul said in defeat

 

‘ Darling, don’t be stubborn. ’ mr. Im said

 

Yoong looks at her parents then nods.

 

‘ Perfect. I can’t wait you see you in the wedding dress Yoona ’ mrs. Kwon said happily

 

After the diner end, YoonYul parents walks out the restaurant happily while YoonYul follow from behind.

 

Yul stops Yoong

 

‘ What do you want? ’ Yoong asks

 

‘ We are just acting like a married couple in front of our parents. Don’t you dare to think that I will really love you ’

 

‘ Same here. Don’t you dare to fall in love with me ’ Yoong said

 

Yul scoffs ‘ Don’t worry about this. I already have a wonderful girlfriend. You should be the one who don’t fall in love with me ’

 

‘ Pfft……I don’t like dark chocolate ’ Yoong walks away

 

‘ You~~~~~ ’ Yul is stomping like a kid on the ground.

 

---------------------

I'm not sure yet but I think this story will be more centric around SooNa, YoonYul and SooSica instead of TaeNy.........Tell me what you guys think:)