Wait... THIS is the end...

My crazy marraige

 

And here I am in the taxi thinking about the 3 years and 6 months I’ve shared with him, debating if I should turned back and go back to him or just move on. Then I received a text message from him, I was curious enough to read it.

“Lee Kyo Na, 

I’m waiting in the church right now.

I’ll understand if you’re not gonna show up,

But I’ll be here waiting just like how 

you’ve always wait for me. 

I love you.”

I smiled at the text, like what I said he never fails to surprise me. I went home to take my wedding dress and left for the church, it was a first for me to be late for an event that is so important to me but I’m reasonable for being late right? Because SOMEONE decided to postponed MY wedding for a year, but luckily that SOMEONE got his head straight and chose the ride decision.

“I do.”

“I do.”

We shared a kiss, I looked at him and realized that he was nervous about something.

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN! KWON JI YONG! DONG YONGBAE!KANG DEASUNG! LEE SEUNGHYUN.”

“Manager Hyung…” the four guys who stood behind Seunghyun as his best men ran off first.

“I’ll just see you in our honeymoon, I love you jagiya!!!” he dashed off as their manager attempted to catch them, I smiled. He probably risked everything for this ceremony, so I guess I can wait for him in the airport.