Promises and trials

My crazy marraige

 

A tear rolled down again and again, my phone didn’t stop ringing but I didn’t bother answering. I rubbed my thumb against the golden ring that resembled as our love for one another and the promise to love and cherish each other, but where are we at now? 

“I promised to you, I’ll love you till the end of my days.” as if it was a vow in a wedding ceremony, he slid the gold banded ring that sparkled.

“As I too promised to love you forever and ever.” I gave him the matching pair, if this was a wedding ceremony I’d laugh because our venue was in a small park near my house with no people at all.

It was a promise meant to be broken my friends said because I was dating TOP of Big Bang, the most coolest group. But I believed in both us because that’s what it takes to last forever, having faith in each other in situations that hurt us.

“LEE KYO NA, A WAITRESS IN A CAFE IS DATING OUR RAPPER TOP?” I read the headline in a bitter voice. Should I be happy to be finally be known as Seunghyun’s girlfriend after 7 month or to be mad for being stated as a waitress in cafe dating an idol?

“Kyo Na, Saranghe! No matter who you are.” he kissed me and took the pain that have been building up.