Happiness and cloud 9

My crazy marraige

 

I realized I’m a er for Seunghyun, I smiled at how much surprises he’s given me. The time that I had birthday was something unforgettable, it was just have to stay in my heart forever even though I want to forget Seunghyun.

“I found this on your desk last night?” I reached for quickly, it was one of the thing I don’t want to show Seunghyun because it contains everything about me, about what I like, want, need.

“Don’t worry! I memorized it all anyways, so...you’re first wish was a red sports car right?” he smirked, I felt a wave of embarrassment because I’ve once told him I don’t like sports car after realizing how much y girls were surrounding him in the car store we went to.

“Hey what’s that?” he looked outside the window, I was curious so I looked outside and saw a shiny red sports car smiling just for me.

“Oh my god!!!! Seughyun ah!” I hate it when he spoils me.

“Let’s ride it!” he drove my new car to a park with dogs roaming around with their owners. It was a nice night with all the twinkling little stars and a full moon shining across the sea in front of us like in the movies.

“Why are we here?” I held his hand.

“To make your second wish come true.” I was puzzled because my second wish was to kiss my boyfriend in the rain in a quiet park with a beautiful view.

“Hit it dongseng!” I saw Daesung and Seungri on both sides holding a water hose facing to the sky and instantly like rain it poured on top of us.

“Ji Yong! Film it!” stage like lights flashed in us and the song ‘I need a girl’ was playing as the background music.

“And action!” Taeyang said, Seunghyun took my hand and pulled me slightly closer.

“I need a girl.” then he locked his lips with mine, the sweet sensation filled the place. He didn’t do the wish I expected to have, but instead even better, he even wrapped Ji Yong’s part and danced the chorus which was all recorded.

Our relationship was not all bad, it was bitter and sweet relationship that I couldn’t handle now. He was the sweetest yet the most clueless person I have ever met, it makes me feel crazier thinking about him.

“Ja-Gi-Ya(honey)!” he was full of enthusiasm when he met me after his work, it was one of the rare times that he was let out earlier than 10 p.m.. 

“Eh?” I was surprised at his sudden appearance.

“Let’s go in the movies!?” he said before bringing me to a nearby cinema, due to his fame he always tries to avoid a crow so I end up buying the tickets.

“2 tickets for this movie please?” I pointed at the poster behind him, he smiled at me for awhile before printing out our tickets.

“So are you available?” he started flirting with me, Seunghyun came by my side trying to cover his face.

“Kyo Na, are the tickets ready?” he smiled like a child.

“Neh.”

“So you’re name is Kyo Na, who’s he your brother? I bet I can be better than him in movies and in more different things.” the counter dude winked at me and that was obvious a flirt wink, but my dense of a boyfriend didn’t even get jealous.

“No, I’m his boyfriend and I’m pretty sure my Kyonny is happy enough with me, bye weird counter dude!” He politely explained before bidding goodbye.