Difficulties and Heartaches

My crazy marraige

 

Realizing how much we’ve been through was it right to let him go now? Just before I was going to get married to the man whom I love? My heart said give him a chance, but my mind said it’s too late for that. All my life I’ve always been the patient one, the understanding one, the martyr one. My dad who passed away 5 years ago told me that whoever becomes my husband will be the most luckiest guy on earth, because I’m faithful and loving. But that one man I love tested my faith, my patient and my love for him.

“Are you ready to order ma’am?” I gulped as the waiter approached me the third time, I felt truly ashamed for taking up space in an expensive restaurant.

“He’ll be here soon...can I have some more water.” the waiter nodded and left. I looked at my watch,  he’s an hour late but he was worth await. Then another hour passed, I realized I was stood up for the first time, but what got me upset was it was our one year anniversary. I left the place with an apologetic look because I didn’t order anything and yet I was leaving, right across the restaurant I spotted Seunghyun who was in a hurrt.

“Mianhe...Jongmal!Jongmal!Jong-” I kissed him lightly on the lips due to disappoint but I was happy enough to know he did not stood me up.

“It’s alright popstar. Shall we order?” I brought him in and we enjoyed the night.

I shook my head in disappointment remembering that day, then another sadden memory. This was one of the memory I tried to forget but like a wound, though it healed it leaves a scar to remind you of it.

“Where are you?” I probably been exploding happiness with confetti, as I wait outside the school doors.

“Miahe...I forget to tell you about the...tour in Japan. Jongmal Mianhe!!! I thought I told you about it. I…” my first time crying because of this pabo.

“You what? You forgot that it’s my graduation today? That we’re going to have a celebration after that?” I mumbled.

“I’m really really really sorry……I’ve prepared everything but I-” I put down the phone in order to stop the pain, the one man I love besides my dad didn’t appear to my very important day. What’s worse was that he didn’t come back till after 2 months in Japan, he calls but I didn’t answer until he just came back in a blue to see me then I forgave him.