first meeting and courtship

My crazy marraige

 

“I’ve had enough.” I turned my back against him, my tears threatened to fall.

“Kyo Na.” he tug on my hand but I pulled away.

“Seunghyun...I’ve given you a chance too much times.” I wiped my tears off.

“Mian! Mianhe!! Jongmal...Jongmal Miahe! Kyo Na, Saranghe.” he hugged me too tight to escape, but too loose to prove he is sorry.

“Mianhe...but I can’t do this anymore.” I pushed him away and walked with pain in my heart as I entered the taxi. I stared at the ring I’ve worn for 3 years and 6 months, it was given to me by no other than Choi Seunghyun, from big bang. But most people call him TOP, but don’t expect me to call him that because I’m his girlfriend...ex-girlfriend. It felt like as if this ring was placed in my finger yesterday, the day I finally accepted Seunghyun as my boyfriend but I thought about how I met him.

“Hello, may I take your order?” I took my small booklet to write his order instead I was replied with a cheesy pick up line.

“have I seen you before?...hmmm...oh your the definition of cute right?” he winked at me, I then realized he was TOP from Big Bang but I didn’t give a damn.

“And you’re probably the definition of the lamest pick up line.” I dart back.

“Mona! Take this man’s order.” I walked off.

“N-neh.” she stuttered realizing who he was, I smiled secretly before heading to another costumer.

I chuckled at how persistent he was back then, he was annoying but it was my favorite thing about him.

“Kyo Na-shii...Can you be my girlfriend?” my fellow workers all gasped at the proposal, while I continued wiping the dirty table. I looked at the man in front of me briefly before continuing my work, it irritated me at how he always thinks I simply would say ‘yes’, because he’s an idol.

“Look, you’ve only known me for a week and in that one week all we talked about is ‘hello sir, can I have your order?’, ‘yes, coffee coming right up.’ and ‘here’s your bill sir.’ And you’d expect me to be your girlfriend? Wake up popstar, I don’t roll like that.” I took the used tea cup and went in the kitchen.

“Why so bitter, Kyonny!” my sister called me with her lame nicknames.

“Don’t bug me.” I said as I sharply put down the tea cup on the sink and removed my apron.

“You’re right…” as I exit the counter and headed to the door, I heard Seunghyun spoke.

“Can I get you something to eat?” I looked at him with arched eyebrows.

“What do you really want Mr. Choi Seunghyun? You can have anything in the world with just a verse of your rap in a song, but yet you come here everyday just to bug me?” my hands landed on both sides of my hips.

“I just want a dinner with you, just to get to know you. Please?” he clasped both his hands and begged.

“Fine. But...just this once.” he smiled in delight in my response, he brought me to his car and headed to a nice restaurant and soon this became a routine.