Chapter 6

Friendship or Love?

They entered the shop while Yifan was discussing with Ailee on if they need to take the puppy to the vet first.

“Yifan, there’s a bunch of girls there taking pictures of you.” Yixing smirked and pointed at the bunch of girls.

 “I guess it’s hard to be good looking and popular at the same time.” Yifan laughed and winked at Ailee.

“Oh my gosh, he was on the magazine we read yesterday. Remember?” one of the girls in the bunch said to her friend.

“It is him! I tried and stalked him on Instagram yesterday but his stupid page is private.” Her friend replied back.

“Maybe we can ask if we can take a photo with him?” the other girls said.

“Oh, and whose that girl standing next to them?” the girls all stared with jealousy.

“I swear if it is Yifan’s girlfriend I will kill her.” One of the girls said.

“Jeez, that’s a bit too far.” All the girls nod in agreement.

 

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go?” all the girls ran up to Yifan not noticing they have shoved Ailee into a table with sharp edged. “Careful.” Yifan called out as Yixing tried to hold Ailee so she wouldn't hurt herself but it was a little too late.

Yixing noticed Ailee’s arm was bleeding but she was trying to hide it. “Thank you.” Ailee replied quickly and winced. “Are you hurt?” Yifan asked. “Nope, just checking that Buddy is alright.” Ailee smiled. “You are a really different girl.” Yifan smiled while he turned around looking at the bunch of girls and started to scold them.

“Stand behind me if you don’t want Yifan to notice you are bleeding.” Yixing whispered and looked at Ailee.

Ailee nodded in recognition.

“Yifan, I am really fine. Stop scolding or you might lose some admirers.” Ailee laughed. “Yifan, I am just taking Ailee to pharmacy next door so we can restore our half empty first aid kit for tomorrow’s match.” Yixing said while grabbing the puppy and giving it to Yifan.

“Why are you taking Ailee with?” Yifan asked curiously. “How am I supposed to know what girls need in their first aid kit.” Yixing raised his eyebrows. “Yeah, true. I will meet you guys outside the pharmacy when I’ve sorted everything out.” Yifan said. “Don’t forget to buy the dog food.” Yixing laughed as he knew Yifan will probably forget. “I’m not that dumb.” Yifan called as he watched Yixing and Ailee leave the store.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m going to start writing the stories short so it’s easier to read. Sorry for going on a long hiatus. Hope you guys enjoy it, and I’m not going to illustrate pictures anymore as the story might become more complicated and I can’t stalk oppas to find a certain emotion.

Thank you~~

Alice <3

P.S please feel free to comment and write what you think about my story :).

Will be posting more often since it's the holidays.