Chapter 1

Friendship or Love?

Yixing woke up to the sound of his annoying alarm “agghhh” he groaned. He got dressed into his school uniform and brushed his teeth, he was never a morning person…. He hated waking up for school. “ZHANG YIXING! It’s 7:10, you’re going to be late for school just like every single day!” his roommate Yifan screamed downstairs. “Shut up Yifan, I’m coming now!” Yixing hated the way people mention embarrassing things about him. Yixing ran downstairs before Yifan started screaming again, “I can’t find my shoes, they not outside my room.” Yixing said while he grabbed his bag on the sofa and looked for his school shoes. “Where did you leave them yesterday?” Yifan asked while searching for Yixing’s shoes.

"Ummm…. I don't remember.” Yixing replied back. Both of them searched around the house for Yixing's shoes.“Here they are… who the hell leaves their shoes in the cereal cupboard?” Yifan laughed and threw the pair of shoes to Yixing. “Thanks, what time is it now? Yixing said while putting his shoes on and making his way towards the door. “It’s 7:10, Yixing isn’t late for the first time! We need to throw a party!” Yifan screamed and did his little celebration cheer. “Haha, aren’t you funny? Let’s go!” Yixing walked outside the house with Yifan locking up the door behind him. “Did you study for the music test today Yixing?” Yifan asked while checking his messages on his phone. “! There is a music test today? Why didn’t I know about it?” Yixing asked curiously. “Yeah, it’s not like you ever listen in class anyway.” Yifan smirked. “I do listen in class!” Yixing laughed. “You don’t need to study anyway, smart Asian.” Yifan said and patted Yixing on his head. Yixing gave Yifan a dead stare, “I really hate you…” Yixing looked at Yifan in the eye. “SMART ASIAN!” Yifan screamed out, and ran for his life with Yixing chasing him. “WU YIFAN! You are so dead!” Yixing screamed and chased Yifan up the road, before they met Zitao walking to school.

They entered the school gate, talking to Zitao about the music test, while they walk past the student governor, Joon Myeon standing by the school gate checking at everyone’s uniform and appearance. As you know, in an all-boys school no one really cares about how they look like since everyone wears the exact same uniform. “WU YIFAN AND HUANG ZITAO! COME HERE!” Joon Myeon sounded as if he was going to rip their heads off. “See you in class, and if I don't come back alive with Zitao remember to come visit us at the hospital or our graves.” Yifan sighed and walked towards Joon Myeon with Zitao. Yixing laughed and remembered Joon Myeon scolding Yifan and Zitao about their piercings on their ears.

 zitao's piercings

 yifan's piercings

Yixing made his way up the stairs and into class, he sat down next to Chanyeol. “Are you feeling better?” Yixing asked while looking at Chanyeol’s broken leg. “Yeah, much better. I saw you walking into school with Yifan and Zitao, where are they?” Chanyeol asked and removed his crutches leaning on Yixing’s chair. Yixing pointed at his ear, “Joon Myeon screaming at them again.” Chanyeol started laughing. “Have you seen Kyungsoo?” Yixing asked Chanyeol, “Nope, he usually comes to school early… check by his locker he should be there.” Chanyeol replied. “Thanks” Yixing said and ran out of the classroom to find Kyungsoo. “Kyungsoo ah!” Yixing called out as soon as he sees Kyungsoo putting down his bag. “Hey Yixing!” Kyungsoo said and handed his history homework to Yixing. “Thanks, see you in class!” Yixing smiled and punched Kyungsoo gently on his back, and wondered off back to class.

He sat down and took out his history book in his desk. “Copying Kyungsoo’s homework again?” Chanyeol asked. “Yeah, it's a daily routine if there is homework. You should be used to it.” Yixing laughed. “It's ironic how you copy Kyungsoo’s homework every single day but yet you still first in the grade.” Chanyeol said frustratingly. “I also don't know, and I find it weird how Kyungsoo gets full marks for everything yet he’s still third in the grade.” Yixing said while copying Kyungsoo’s homework. “Oh well… Have you studied for your music test? Chanyeol asked. “Nope” Yixing replied and messaged Yifan on his phone. “I find this ironic too, you never study for any tests, exams… but yet you still first in the grade.” Chanyeol said curiously. “I guess you must just listen in class, never do your homework, never study for tests or exams and maybe you can also come first in the grade…” Yixing laughed because he knew he was speaking absolute rubbish.
-To be continued!
Hope you like it :)