Chapter 3.

Friendship or Love?

(I will be writing the story with P.O.V- point of views.)

“Maths…its torture.” Yixing complained. “Cheer up, our school life is about to become less boring.” Chanyeol laughed. “I wonder who was the one complaining about why parents send their daughters to this school.” Yixing said while the teacher walked into the classroom. “But, it’s true.” Chanyeol laughed. “Good Morning class, I’m going to start handing out your test. Please keep quiet.” Mrs. Meyer instructed. “Highest mark. 98%, Zhang Yixing.” Yixing stood up and collected his test, “thank you.” He smiled.

 Yixing's smile (his dimples <3)

“2nd highest mark, Wu Yifan. 97.5% and 3rd highest mark 97% Do Kyung Soo. “Oh, and the 4th highest mark is Joon Myeon with 94%. The rest of the test results are not in order, please come collect your test as soon as I have called your name.” Mrs. Meyer smiled.

Yifan, Kyung Soo and Joon Myeon all stood up and collected their tests.

“Zitao, Jong Dae, Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Jong In, Chanyeol and Xiumin” Mrs. Meyer called out. “What’s your mark?” Yixing asked Chanyeol. “87%” Chanyeol replied proudly. “Not bad, well done. Way better than your last test.” Yixing smiled. “Alright, if you have any queries please talk to me after class. I am going to go over your test today.” Mrs. Meyer said while taking out a whole bunch of paper from her bag. “Question 1.1, the answer is……” Mrs. Meyer said.

*end of lesson*

“Thank you class, are there any more queries about the test?” Mrs. Meyer asked kindly. Everyone looked around the class. “Okay then, please do the corrections for homework, and behave yourselves until your next teacher arrives.” Mrs. Meyer said and walked out the class room.

(I am not going to describe every single lesson they have, unless there is an important scene) – Alice :).

*bell for lesson 5 rings*

“Don't we have to go now?” Yixing asked Yifan. “Yeah… but like, don't we have a music test?” Yifan asked curiously while walking out of the classroom. “Chanyeol, if the teacher asks where we are. Tell her we’ve gone to the welcoming assembly. Oh, and Mr. Wart was the one who had instructed us to go.” Kyungsoo said. "Sure, I will." Chanyeol smiled and watched Kyungsoo follow Yixing and Yifan out the door. They walked to the hall with 5 other people from other classes. “This is going to be so stupid.” Yixing sighed. Girls started walking into the hall. “Isn’t that Baekhyun’s twin sister?” Kyung Soo asked curiously. “He has a twin sister? Where?” Yifan asked. Kyungsoo pointed at a tall girl with long hair and wearing basketball shirt and shorts. “Who comes to a school assembly wearing that?” Yixing asked and sees other girls looking like they going to the beach. “It looks cool though, unlike other girls who are trying to show off their bodies.” Yifan laughed. “Baekhyun told me she’s coming to our school with a basketball scholarship.” Kyungsoo said. “Is she that good at basketball?” Yifan asked. “She’s really good, watched her played once… and there is a lot of school wanting her to join their basketball team.” Kyungsoo smiled.

Ailee felt people looking at her weirdly, she looked up and sees her brother’s friend Kyungsoo. “She’s looking at you Kyungsoo.” Yifan laughed. Kyungsoo waved at Ailee.

 

 Yifan laughing :).

 Kyungsoo waving at Ailee.

 

Ailee’s P.O.V

I knew I looked like a complete idiot wearing this basketball shirt, but I couldn't find anything else to wear. Staying in this school is going to be like hell. I walked into the school with mom and with everyone looking at me weirdly. I really didn't care what they thought of me, I came to school to study and play basketball, not to look pretty. I saw Kyungsoo and 2 of his friends while I was waiting outside the door to collect my uniform, some papers and to attend the welcoming assembly. “Mom, I’m just going to say hi to Baekhyun’s friend.” I said as I waved back at Kyungsoo. “Okay angel.” Mom replied and checked at her watch. I walked towards Kyungsoo with everyone whispering something as soon as I walk past them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hey Ailee, nice basketball shirt.” Kyungsoo smiled. “Thanks, I look like an idiot compare to the other girls.” Ailee laughed. “No you don't, you actually look better than all of them.” Yifan smiled. “Oh, thank you. I’m Ailee. Baekhyun’s twin sister, nice to meet you.” Ailee smiled and looked into Yifan’s eyes. She could feel herself blushing. “Nice to meet you too, do you know which class you’re in yet?” Yifan asked. “She’s in our class, I peaked at Mr. Wart’s clipboard when he was checking the list of girls in our grade.” Yixing said coldly. “Don't mind him, he acts like that around girls. His name is Yixing by the way.” Yifan laughed. Ailee smiled at Yixing, while Yixing just looked away. Ailee shrugged and carried on chatting to Kyungsoo and Yifan.

 

Ailee’s P.O.V

It felt good knowing new friends from the school so I won't be a loner for the rest of my school years, Yixing seemed so hard to talk to… Well, anyway. I collected my uniform and had to wear it, since the school wanted us to start getting familiar with the school after the welcoming assembly which took hours and hours. I found the school beautiful, it’s old and mysterious, like those vampire schools on TV shows. After the tour around school we had to move everything into our locker, my locker was between Yixing and Chanyeol’s. I think I might start to like this school. All of the girls were chatting in excitement and this girl came up to me “Hey, which class are you in?” She asked. “I’m in 11A.” I replied . “I’m in 11 B, right next to your class.” She said. I smiled not knowing what else to say. “I’m Selina by the way.” She smiled realizing I was feeling awkward. “I’m Ailee.” I replied back. The teacher started calling our names for registration. “Ailee. Byun” The teacher called out. “Here!” I waved at her. “Your classroom will be on the right hand side of the 2nd floor. Please could you go and meet your class.” She smiled. “Okay, thank you.” I said as I picked my bag up. I walked slowly up to my new classroom. I reached my classroom and knocked on the door. “Come In.” the teacher called out. I opened the door and went inside. I spot my brother sitting right at the front, and Yifan, Yixing and Kyungsoo sitting at the back. The teacher smiled at me and I could feel the whole class staring at me. “Hello Ailee, please come to the front and introduce yourself.” The teacher said kindly. I nod my head and walked to the front with my heart jumping out of chest. I turned around and not knowing what to say. “Hello everyone, I’m Ailee Byun, Baekhyun’s twin sister. I’m 17 and nice to meet all of you and I hope we can become friends.” I smiled. I could see Baekhyun dying of embarrassment at the corner of my eye. “Thank you Ailee, I never knew Baekhyun had a twin sister… anyway, um… you came to this school with a basketball scholarship right?” She asked while reading a piece of paper on her desk. “Yes.” I replied. “Well… hope to see you in the basketball squad soon. I’m the coach for the girls’ basketball team.” She smiled. “Please sit next to Yixing at the back, have you got any eyesight problems?” She asked. “No.” I smiled and picked up my bag and walked next to the seat next to Yixing. I sat down with everyone still staring at me…