New school [Part 1/2]

Into the woods

Mory POV

"A new school, are you serious?" I ask trying to get through the tangles in the rat's nest known as my hair. Each pull gets easier although every so often I would grunt and or squeak in pain.

"Is that such a good idea?" I ask finally getting through the last of my knots.

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?"

"Because when you transfer to a new school, your old school is notified before hand and required to transfer all of your information. All my brothers have to do is ask the school and my file will lead them straight to me."

"No it won't, this particular academy is for teen werewolves to get their required education if desired to be isolated from humans. You'll love it!"

"You know what I'd love more? Not having to go to school at all."

"Well, you're gonna have to if you ever want to get a job. I mean we're pretty good for money at the moment but you may just want one for fun since it gets boring sitting around the house all day." I shrug and go to the bathroom to shower. Having a job would be pretty cool, I've never had one before because every time I tried to apply for one, Ravi would tease me and say it isn't lady like and that I'm too young anyway.

Still the idea of a new school does not interest me, even if it is for werewolves only. The last school I was at wasn't too bad, I'd been going there since I was little but even when I was little I got teased for looking foreign. I guarantee it will be the same process all over again, at my last school people eventually got over it and got used to me (they had to, I was beating the crap out of at least half of them with my test scores). Now I have to start all over again, I decide to push those thoughts away and think positively. Who knows, maybe I'll even enjoy myself.

"When do I start?" I ask, trying to lift my spirits.

"Tomorrow, 10am. We're going to get you some stuff for school today and anything else you might need." I nod "It's a Sunday so everyone's gonna be re-stalking, mostly food."


Jeongmin POV

"Hey are guys taking the car? 'cause I can go pick up Mory's schedule, plus I need a ride to the mall." I say poking my head into Minwoo's room, slightly praying they aren't . Good they're not.

"Yeah sure"

We drive off to Mory's school first and I run in quickly. I'm just on my way to the office when someone makes me double-take. I look and see a girl, long and lean with brown curls falling to her stomach. She's beautiful, light make up, great bod', she's perfect. I see her turn around and she catches me staring, . I avert my eyes and continue walking as she turns back to her friends. I didn't catch her name but she is the one for me.


I get Mory's class schedule and jog back to the car, when Minwoo asks what took me so long, I simply shrug and stay quiet the rest of the way to the mall. I'll tell everyone of my mate when I learn her name.


Mory POV

"Okay I think that's the last of my books" I say trying to balance the stack of books in my arms. We leave the book store and finally my list is complete, good thing too I am exhausted.


"I'm tired I'm going to take a nap." I say and go upstairs to take a quick nap.

The rest of the evening is uneventful and relaxed. When I wake up the next morning, I am a nervous wreck. I put on my uniform and try not to perspire. The whole way to school I cannot control my breathing.

I walk from the car, clutching Minwoo's hand for dear life. It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay. I'm gonna be okay.

Minwoo kisses me on the cheek and walks away. Don't leave... I'm gonna be okay, I'm gonna be okay, I'm gonna be okay.

I couldn't have been more wrong.