Epilogue

Into the woods

Mory POV

I spent the next week in bed recovering, the gash in my leg seemed to heal much better around people who actually took care of me.

After resting a week or so, I went back to school. Hayley's belly is getting so big that it almost completely takes the teasing away from Chelsea (who's husky - for an Asian).

It was upon bringing Chelsea home one day that Youngmin finally got his mate. Those too are so cute together and Neesa doesn't even mind because she has Hyuk.

A few more weeks in, Leo came around the house. I still remember his threatening "I can take you back at any moment" that's when Leo happen to catch a glimpse of Ruah. A cheesy month I've been having, you might say. But I just think love is really in the air this month.


~A few months later~

"Push Hayley, push! You can do it! You're almost done" Funny, I never thought I'd be the mid wife for the girl who used to hate me.

"Mory, it's not coming out!! Mory!!" Is it too late to go to a hospital? I have no clue what I am doing. Why did Hayley chose me instead of Jeongmin? Isn't the mate supposed to bring the most comfort?

"Keep pushing it's going to be okay, just take deep breaths."

"I *huff can't, Mory! It hurts too much!!" Hayley screams, squeezing my hand harder.

"Keep going it's going to be-"I'm cut off my another scream. I honestly wish someone else was doing this job, this is disgusting.

"It's okay, keep pushing, Hayley!" I continue to encourage Hayley as the head comes out further, I'm trying really hard not to barf here; I'm only sixteen after all.

Finally with one last push, the baby is out, I have other people take it from there. I honestly feel sick to my stomach. I breath a sigh of relief once I'm out of the room.

"You did a good thing back there" Minwoo says wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I continue to gaze out the window at the pretty sunset.

"I did, didn't I? I wasn't convinced back there"

"Doesn't matter, just give Jeongmin some space right now. He's still fuming that he didn't get to help deliver his own child."

"Ha ha yeah, I hold him to that later in life..." I sigh, I'm gonna be an aunt.


Fin.