008

Breaking An Icy Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Do you mind taking off your glasses?,"

    Those words caught her off guard; those words kept ringing in her mind. She's too shocked to even a utter a word. Her eyes; as wide as a coin with hanging open as she watch him smirking smugly. Did he find out already? How can it be so fast. She clench her fist tighter, holding into her skirt and rummaging it. It's always been her hobby when she gets nervous; clenching her fist while holding her skirt. Zico was watching her every move as she play with her skirt. 

"W-Wae . . .?," Jiyeon stuttered in a very small voice. Zico crosses his arms, not hearing what she clearly said. Jiyeon gulped and said it a tad louder. Taking a deep breath, she asked again;

"W-Why . . .?," she looked at him straight in the eyes making Zico caught off guard. He blinked once then twice and he smirks again. 

"Why not? It's not like you're hiding anything are you hmm~?," he asked, tapping his fingers against the table rapidly. Jiyeon was shock. Did he. . .did he really find out about it? 

"Ani. I don't have anything to hide from you. Snooping on someone's business Zico-ssi, isn't that a bit low, yes?" Jiyeon tilts her head to the side; clearly nervous on what she's doing. Zico chuckles in a low voice, impatient showing in it. 

"You are such a hypocrite Park Jiyeon-ssi," he said before standing up with a noise, causing everyone to stop and stare at Jiyeon and Zico. Jiyeon widened her eyes even more, clearly she had stepped the bound. Zico kicked a chair beside him and walk off, opening and closing the door with so much force it shocked the nearby window.

   Everyone started whispering, pointing at Jiyeon as they give her disgusted and annoyed looks. UKwon and Kyung looked at each other then back to Jiyeon who is now, slumping against the wall with her head down, before leaving the class and following their friend. 

"She really knows how to piss people off that girl, aish. . ."

"Wait till Hwayoung hears about this. . .,"

"Low class . . .," was all the whispers traveling the classroom. No one can scold or stop them for the teachers left the class for independent studies and planning. Jiyeon held back her tears until the end of the class. UKwon, Kyung and Zico didn't came back and Jiyeon did all the planning by herself. She's not sure weather Zico would like a flower store so she listed a bunch and that includes a boxing suppli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter