001

Breaking An Icy Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"." he mutters before turning and running away as soon as the police saw him. Twists and turns, he knew perfecly well the short-cut of the alleyway. He took off his balaclava mask, throwing them away, still running. He can just hear the heavy footsteps of the cops trailing behind him. Still running, he took off his gloves and threw them in the side. He didn't dare look back knowing looking back will just ruin everything. As soon as he took off his gloves, he followed suit of taking off his hoodie, just leaving him with a blank tank top. Turning around in the corner, he noticed the box in the side and he hurriedly took off the leather jacket in it and putting it on and started running again. The wreck building appeared in front of him and he quickly went inside, closing the door and ducking under as the heavy footsteps approach the wreck building. 

"Look around. He might still be here. We were just twenty steps away from him, he couldn't escape right away," the police in charge barked orders in s and that left him smirking. He chuckles silently and rests his head in the wall.

"Negative sir." he heard them reporting back to the police in charge. He can just imagine the frustrated look of his "friend". The police in charge isn't actually his friend. Its just sarcasm because he'd been put in jails for so many times the cop started calling him friend. Ah you wouldn't understand exactly. After hearing the failed attempt to catch him again, the police all retreated back but not after he heard his friend curse.

"I'll get you next time Woo Jiho. I will deffinitely put you to jail forever," and with that, he turn away, following his fellow police members. After he let ten minute pass by, he stand up and stretches, looking outside to check that they really left and this isn't just a tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter