002

Breaking An Icy Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Zico stared ridiculously at the building infront of him as P.O slung his arms around his hyung, grinning. He shook off the maknaes hand and balled up his fist, staring angrily at the school. He tried taking off the tie in his uniform but it wouldn't work at all so he just give up. 

"Cheer up hyung. There's food here and we don't have to listen to the teachers blabbing. It'll be great yeah?," P.O asked and another two guys join them. Food. Of course, P.O will mention it. Block B, the most known underground rappers and gangs, never have proper meals in there stomach. They tried enduring it but of course it's hard. Hunger is one of their weakness. Without food, they don't have strength. That's why they will do anything to feed each other's mouth. No matter what kind of job it is, as long as money is earned, they'll do it.

"Dude. There might be hot chics here. Just think about the ladies," chuckled one guy and P.O rolled his eyes at him. Zico ignore them; all their blabbing while closing his eyes in annoyance, thinking of ways to escape the prison he will just going to walk in. 

"Yah UKwon hyung, we are not here for the ladies. Think about the free food we can eat." P.O whined like a child and Zico scoffed at them. 

"Aish this guy. Tsk.Yah, I'm skipping out. Just tell the teacher I'm sick or something araseo?" he said turning away from the three figured. The three figured stared at him but pulled him back. Remembering what their Taeil hyung told them. They will have to try and finish school.

"Not so fast Zico. We promised Taeil hyung to try and graduate college and that means all of us no exception. Starting from now on, no skipping classes, no ditching. No causing trouble also." Kyung warned him with a smirk. "Look, let us just go in shall we? I mean, how hard could it be?" Kyung added before heading to the main entrance, followed by P.O.

"Let's go together?" U Kwon asked and Zico sighed in defeat before nodding and following his friend at the main entrance. The buzz of students greeted them which annoys him so much. He couldn't stand the blabbering. Suddenly, everyone stopped chattering then stared at the four silhouette that just walked in. Who wouldn't anyway? Four hot guys and don't mention bad boys just god damn walked in your school. Who wouldn't dig bad boys? Boys stare at them in annoyance, thinking of another troublemakers in here apart from annoying nerds that can't just move aside. Girls stare at the four like they are some expensive bags in a famous mall, wanting them. 

Zico has his eyes close slightly because of the noise but then suddenly opened his eyes when the noise died down. He shows off a smirk, turning his head a bit to the side, tongue showing off. The image of him screams bad boy and girls from first year college to seniors all squealed and whispers traveled around. Wow that guy certainly is hot or Do you think he likes y girls? And such.

"Looks like Mr. Bad Boy become Mr. Popular already huh. Woo Jiho, Yukwon, Kyung and P.O please follow me," a tall figured appeared in the middle and the whispers cut off right away. The perfect circle formed two straight line, making way to the person. Seems like the big boss have arrived. Zico smirk once again, walking past him. The students hold their breath, part of them waiting in nervousness and part of them waiting in excitement. No one had dared to break the principal's words. Well, starting from now on, everyone guessed that Zico himself would be breaking a lot of rules. P.O, UKwon and Kyung shook their head in disappointment.

"I don't want to," he said, loud and clear before walking straight to the corridor. But after taking five steps, he was stopped again. The principal wrap his arms around Zico's collar. He looked up and glare at the principal, tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter