005

Breaking An Icy Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

       Zico couldn't concentrate; he really couldn't. Ever since the girl joined the class late, she have been teased by everyone. He can't bare to look and he is asking why to himself when he usually would find this amusing to him. She was pushed around in alll the sports game and he does nothing to it but just watch. But part of him also want to prove that an innocent girl like her will not enter his mind ever again just like what Hwayoung did. The class ended and everyone rushed to get away from everyone right away. Zico took all his time getting to his locker room and he regretted it badly when Hwayoung stopped him. 

Giving a glare to her, he look around to maker sure no one is listening and lingering around before he spoke. "What the do you want?," he asked in bitterness and Hwayoung was taken aback. But she got her cool back right away.

"Don't you miss me Jiho?" she asked in sickly sweet voice that made him cringe. Until now, he still question why he fell in love to a girl like her. She smirk in process; knowing she is breaking his strong built walls. 

"No I did not miss you one bit Hwayoung. Don't ever call me Jiho you little . No one calls me that apart from my members," he said, sending venom and chills in his voice as he says this. Hwayoung, still not accepting the fact that she is losing, continued to her plan. That is to make him hers again. 

"But babe, I missed you a lot didn't you know that? And why not? I call you Jiho a lot when we were together," she said, smirking. He raised an eyebrow, chuckling with so much hatred.

"Ah but here is the funny part Hwayoung. I didn't know you missed me because we are not together anymore. I deleted all your contacts and erased you in my life. I didn't miss you at all oh your poor heart," he paused before inching closer, giving a criminal vibe around him and Hwayoung gulped in process.

"Look what you have done to me you . Look at me. First of all, I thank you for playing around with me you . Second of all, you and I are not close enough for you to be calling my real name. One more time you call me my real name, everyone will ask questions why their precious class president have gone missing," he said before slapping Hwayoung in the face and walking off. He smirk shaking his hand. 

"I'll make you pay for everything," he muttered before heading to the main entrance to meet up with his friends. He saw the three figure running to catch up with him. He raised an eyebrow at them. 

"H-Hyung!" the magnae yelled, making Zico sigh in annoyance at his noisy friend. As soon as the three reached him, they were huffing and puffing, trying to catch their breaths. "H-Hyung. . .H-Hwayoung n-noona. . .g-goes to this whew we ran so fast," he mutter before gulping a a mouthful of air, "Hwayoung noona goes to this cool! We saw her a while ago!" P.O finished and Zico litterally face palmed himself. He hit the magnae's head before tutting.

"I know you pabo. She was in my last period class," Zico explained them what happened and the three friends laugh in pride at Zico; congratulating him to what he have done. They walk away from the school together, laughing and teasing each other before Zico saw someone familiar getting beaten up.

"Yah UKwon hyung wasn't that the girl that you snapped at when she accidentally blocked your way?," P.O asked and U Kwon nodded, muttering a yes. Zico shrugged and drag his friends away from the scene.

"Hyung we have to help the pretty noona. Please hyungs," magnae said, stopping his three hyungs. They all sigh in annoyance. P.O acts like this whenever the sun is still up. But when the sun sets, hell its a big problem to control the magnae. 

"Fine fine we will," U Kwon said and Kyung and Zico stare at him in disbelief while P.O clap his hand in glee. U Kwon just shrugged and hurried to stop the bullies. Zico and Kyung gave up and hurried to their friends side

"Yah ugly girls, what are y'all doing?" U Kwon asked, making the girls stopped and stare at U Kwon and his group of friends in fear. Of course they have heard of them. P.O hurried to the girl's side and help her up, wrapping an arm around her waist protectively. She whimpered in his arms and P.O pouts cutely, hugging her gently.

"I asked you a question and I need an answer fast. What. Are You. Doing?" U Kwon asked, giving the girls death glare. They looked at each other nefore the ganag leader spoke.

"We were ordered t-to beat up t-the girl," she said in nervousness and Zico grabbed her by the collar, not giving a care if she is a girl and glare at her.

"Who ordered you to beat her up?," he asked and the girl whimpered, not daring to speak. Zico gritted his treeth in annoyance and tighten his grip in the girls collar. "SAY IT OR I WILL BE THE ONE BEATING THE CRAP OUTTA YOU," he yelled in anger and the three friends raised their eyebrow. Zico does not yell in anger unless something important are taken away from him or someone hurt his closest family or friend. This made them wonder if the girl has already crack Zico's strong built wall. 

"Hwayoung! Ryu Hwayoung ordered  to beat her up. We don't know why I swear. We were just told to beat her up and earn the money!," the girl finally admitted. Zico tutted before dropping her hard in the ground. The girl held in P.O's arm sobbed and he did his best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter