006

Breaking An Icy Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Jiyeon refused Jaehyo and B Bomb's help to walk her home. The news of being rejected by her own brother hurt her more than she could ever think. She tried to forget everything that had happened; everything but she couldn't. What we're talking about is her brother here. Her long lost brother ever since birth. A sigh escape from her lips as she continue to walk down the quiet street. It's the midst of winter. A chilly November breeze passes by and she shuddered in coldness. 

- - - - - 

   As Jiyeon walk the empty and quiet street in pure coldness, Zico on the other hand is having the time of his life. He smirked to the person in front of him and swing hard, hitting his opponent in his face with his bare hands. The crowd cheered as the opponent finally tumble down. They cheered Zico's name as loud as they can. He glances around the court in joy. 

"Good job in there Zi. Real pro boxer work. If you continue like that maybe you'll get in the higher games ya know?" a voice behind him spoke as Zico wipes his sweats with a towel. He turned around and let out a slight chuckle. 

"C'mon Jiwon you know I only work under ground business. Higher class games ain't my thing. Plus. . .," he paused, giving the cold eyes at his hyung before continuing. 

". . .I have certain hatred towards the president." Jiwon chuckled at this before answering back a cold one

"You still haven't let that go Zi? Its been fourteen years. Can't you just let it go?" the older one asked. Zico glared at him, picking Jiwon by his collar. 

"Fourteen years Jiwon; fourteen ing years that I ran from street to street, cold, hungry and miserable. Fosters homes that didn't even treat me like a real person but a dog. Fourteen years and he didn't even went looking for me. Now tell me, can I really just let every single thing go?" and with that, the magnae releases the older one by his collar. He took his sports duffel bag and walking away. Jiwon curses under his breath as he watch the young wolf walks away.

     Zico let a slight sigh escape from his lips as he walk out of the underground building. The chilly air hits him as soon as he stepped a foot on the pavement. He brought his face deeper in his thick winter scarf, letting half of his face covered mostly. He walk pass by some open stores with bright lights signs hanging from above. 

"Excuse me. . .," a voice behind him made him stop and turn around. He raises an eyebrow, tilting his head to one side with a smirk escaping from his lip.

"Neh. . .? Can I help you?" Zico asked, trying to sweet talk the person in front of him. The person bowed down before passing him an envelope and walking off. Zico takes the envelope and inspect it in the bright light. 

"Wonder who gave this to me," he mutters before opening his duffel bag and tossing it inside. "Ah its so cold," he said again as he continue to walk back to his home.

"But it wouldn't hurt to just try and warm myself with coffee," he mumbles to himself, entering Toms n Toms Coffee shop which is just near by. As he enter the cafe, he instantly felt the warmness and peacefulness inside. He hated that feeling for he had felt it once when he was a kid. But its the only cafe that's open thus he has no choice but to just go in.

"Welcome to Cafe Toms. Please take a seat anywhere you like. Here is the menu and we'll be back with your waitress or waiter to take your order," the head waiter said, handing Zico the menu list. He look around and notices only few people are in the cafe at this time of the night.

   Zico opened the menu and skim through the list but he knew what to order. Because he'd order this the last time he came with his whole family fourteen years ago. 

"Hello I am your waitress for this time of the night. May I take your order,?" the latter look up and raises an eyebrow. Surely he would recognize her everywhere for he just left the house just an hour ago.

"Well if it isn't Jiyeon," he said, taping his fingers on the table. Jiyeon forces a small smile, the past events still plays in her mind. She now wears a black skirt that reaches until her knees and a black knee-high socks to match with the outfit. Along with that, the Toms n Toms Cafe T Shirt under the apron and don't forget the black high heels she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter