if only you're mine

True love can never be fake

i woke up early that day. i had to prepare a nice breakfast for my fellow guest, Da Fi. i made a special omelette for Da Fi and an ordinary one for me.

"Morning, Ji Ya" Da Fi came into the kitchen wearing a short sleeve shirt in gray colour. oh my, he's so handsome! i replied to him with a smile and told him to eat first.

"Ji Ya! this is so delicious! i wish i could eat it everyday!" i was flustered by his words. if only this moment would last forever. who am i kidding? i am just Ji Ni's substitute. i can never replace her in Da Fi's heart.

i was watching the TV. actually, there's nothing interesting to watch. suddenly, Da Fi sat by me on the sofa.

"Ji Ya, can you take me to this one place? i really want to go there. please~" "Hahaha!" i burst into teary laughs. he's too cute tho. he wants to go to the Han River. when i saw him waiting for me outside, i was nearly fainted. how come we dressed alomst the same:

Da Fi : Short sleeve shirt with dark and light blue stripes, black jeans and a leather jacket.

Me : Sleeveless black top, cardigan with dark and light blue stripes, and black skinny jeans.

i didn't talk much in the car. when we arrived, i quickly grabbed the basket filled with sandwiches and 2 bottles of fresh orange. it was Da Fi's idea to have a picnic by the river.

"One day, i want to bring my girlfriend here. so that both of us have a sweet memories together." Da Fi was smiling happily, clearly thinking of the no longer living Ji Ni. i wish i could tell you, but i can't.

"if i ever to runaway from my boyfriend due to a fight, i would come here and hopefully he comes here and coaxes me" without me noticing this, my tears came rolling down my cheeks. i hope he didn't notice that.

After that, we went to do some grocery shopping. Da Fi was pushing the cart while I was trying to reach for a packet of hot chocolate powder when two ahjummas came to us,

"Dearest, what a young married couple you are. you two suits well together" I looked at them unbelievably while Da Fi was laughing with them. I gazed at Da Fi to tell them the truth, but he ignored it and continued to chat with them. i have nothing to do except to wait for the two ahjummas, oh with Da Fi, 3 ahjummas to stop chatting.

Next we continued to shop. i was trying to reach for my favourite chocolate but it was too high. After several attempts, i was thinking about not taking it. Just then, Da Fi came and took it for me. He passed it to me and I grabbed the packaging. suddenly, our hands touched. like a 1000 Volts of currents suddenly flow through my hand, i quickly pulled my hand away and tried to hide my face.