an unexpected guest

True love can never be fake

because of that scary yet mysterious dream, I decided to switched off Ji Ni's phone for 1 week or maybe longer. i even tried to resist myself from texting or even looking at Da Fi's texts.

it was just like the other normal day except the fact that I sent my parents away for a 1 week vacation to clear up their sad heart due to their lost of their another daughter. the vacation was planned by me.

after omma and appa left at 9 pm, i started to make myself busy, while i was doing the laundry, the bell rang. i wonder who would've come this late. my heart was beating really fast when i saw the person who rang the bell. it was Da Fi. i was stuttered to see him. due to the heavy rain outside, i quickly told him to come in.

i served him the hot chocolate like he used to like, i mean even now.

"what are you doing here, Da Fi?" i asked him, to be polite of course.

"i came here to stop by for a few days. i haven't met your family for a long time tho." i knew what he meant by that. he wanted to see Ji Ni. oh no, what should i do?

"how long will you be here, Da Fi?" "just for 2 or 3 days" he continued sipping his hot chocolate.

"well, too bad. Ji Ni and our parents won't be here for a week. they went on a business trip to Hong Kong." i tried to lie.

"really? she didn't even tell me that. i wonder is that the reason why she turned her phone off." i nodded. we continued to chat how much Pocheon have changed. its been a long time since i went there for the last time.