should or should not?

True love can never be fake

The days and nights went quickly without me knowing it. And, another weird fact was, all of that was because I was busy being 'not me'. It has been 3 months, since Ji Ni lost in her fight with her disease.

During the 1st week of me trying to be Ji Ni, it was a bit awkward for me. i almost call myself Ji Ya instead of Ji Ni. The next week was a bit easier tho. I started to be confident in myself and feeling as if i was really having a relationship with Da Fi. The days continued that way untill one night, I got a strange dream.

I was at a flower garden, wearing a white dress. Then suddenly, a guy called Ji Ni's name. when I turned around, i was startled to see that it was Da Fi. He was running happily to me who he thought was Ji Ni. When he saw that I was standing there, his expression changes.

"Why are you here? Where's Ji NI?" I couldn't blame him for that question as Ji Ni and I have almost the same look and height. Still, I couldn't answer him when he asked where Ji Ni was. should I confront him?

"She.. is .. not here" i tried to avoid Da Fi's eyes.

"You know I don't ask for her location right now, Ji Ya. You know what i mean by WHERE is she?" he stressed out the word where to me. Oh my, what should I do now? I took sometime to answer.

"She's dead right?" His eyes stared mine. Oh no! How did he know? I never tell him!

"What are you saying Da Fi?" I tried to confuse him but failed. He slapped me in the face and went away.

Due to that hurt feeling, I woke up from my horror dream in a sweaty condition. What was that means? Should I tell him before anyone else does?