calmly she goes

True love can never be fake

It has been 2 hours since she was in there, the operation theatre. Ji Ni, please hang on and be safe. Come back!

“Mr and Mrs Lee. Ji Ni’s condition is very serious right now. Her lung cancer has affected her whole body. The only thing that we can do right now is just pray that a miracle will happen to her” When I heard what doctor Jung said about you, I cried. I didn’t want to lose you. You were my one and only sibling that I have. The one who I can trust most, the one who protects me.

After the operation, you became better. I was grateful for that. But the skies are never bright, there is always a moment when dark clouds would come.

I remembered that day clearly, the day that suddenly you became weak and have a high fever. I insisted to take care of you. I don’t want to leave you.

“Ji Ya.. can you.. promise me.. something?” You tried to reach my face. I leaned forward and kissed your hand.

“Promise me.. that you.. will never.. tell Da Fi.. when I am gone.. I don’t want.. him to be.. hurt.. Pretend to be me..for me.. this is my last wish.. for you..”

“what are you talking about Ji Ni? You will be fine. You will be back on your feet, be healthy and come back home with us, okay?” why was she saying all those things? Why is she putting off her hope?

“Ji Ya.. I know that.. I don’t have.. much time left.. please do it for me.. But once you.. find a dead end.. tell him that I always love him.” And slowly she closed her eyes..

“Ji Ni.. ya! Lee Ji Ni! Wake up!” i shaked her body and shouted fr the doctor simultaneously. What was taking the doctors so long? And at that time, came 4 nurses with 2 doctors, pushing me away from my sister.

i walked out of the ward and sat on the floor. Please dear god, save my sister..

"Miss Ji Ya, we tried our best to save her. but god love her more than we do. my condolence to you." then, the doctor patted my shoulder and went away.

I was froze. what should i do now. then suddenly i remembered what her last words are..

“Promise me.. that you.. will never.. tell Da Fi.. when I am gone.. I don’t want.. him to be.. hurt.. Pretend to be me..for me.. this is my last wish.. for you..”

i must do as she wished for. ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU.