must it be this way?

True love can never be fake

“Ji Ya, come here for a while.” My sister, Ji Ni called for me.

“Do you have any idea to start a conversation?” She blinked her eyes several times.

“No, I don’t. Why and what is it for? Are you seeing someone?” I tried to peek at her phone but she quickly hid it away.

“Umm.. kinda. Hahaha” She laughed merrily.

A fortnight ago, a boy who is our childhood friend from Pocheon asked to be Ji Ni’s friend on Facebook. The boy, Kim Da Fi, or Ji Ni called him Da Fi, stated his purpose that he wanted to know and be friends with Ji Ni.

At first, Ji Ni thought that was just for her fun. But after day by day chatting with Da Fi, she fell for her. Ji Ni even admits that she loved him so much that she’ll never hurt her. Her love became stronger when Da Fi also confessed his love for her.

After convincing Ji Ni that I had no idea what to give her, I left her and went to my room.

I closed and locked the door. I sat on my bed. With only moving my right hand under my pillow, I reached for a pink hardcover book. My Diary.

I flipped to a page that I purposely marked with a white ribbon. A picture of a cute boy hugging a girl was unleashed. I sighed at the picture. The girl was me, Lee Ji Ya and the boy was Kim Da Fi. Yes, he was the one who my sister fell in love for and vice versa. It was hard to control my whole emotion in front of her but I managed that.

To know that the boy that I fell for since we were 8 years old is in love with my sister hurts me till the very last piece of my heart. But what could I do? Who am I to change the fate destined. I just have to endure it. Yes, that would be the very best solution for all of us.