Revealling the truth

True love can never be fake

"Why did Ji Ni switched her phone off?" i was startled by his question. Firstly, I decided just to ignore him and continue to cook for our dinner.

"Ji Ya, answer me. I'm not talking to the walls am i?" I made myself deaf at that time. Suddenly, Dafi grasped my hand and force me to look at him.

"Why aren't you answering me? Why, Ji Ya, why?" I have never thought that Da Fi, would went that far. "Da Fi, what are you doing? You are hurting me?" He keeps pushing me to answer him, untill..

"Alright, it's her who turned the phone off, it's me. Because her phone is with me and she's dead! Happy and satisfied now?" I looked at Da Fi while my tears were rolling down. He knelt in front of me. Due to all the pressures, my head felt dizzy. Itried to walked to my room when suddenly I slipped and he managed to catch me.

"Why are you trying to walk away from me?" He hold my hand and took me to my room. He told me to sit on my bed and listened to what he had to say.

"The truth is, I have known this since yesterday. And don't worry, I;m not mad at you. I'm trully sorry that I read your diary. But you should know, from this diary, I have know something big in my life" I froze myself on my bed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" "You read the diary, then you should know the answer" "Ji Ya, I'm not talking about her. I'm talking about you. Your feelings to me."

"I don't know what and how to say" He sat beside me. "It's true that I was in love with Ji Ni, but you should know, that you are my first love. And the power of first love, is the greatest of all love"

"What do you mean, Da Fi?" "I love you, Ji Ya. I've been looking for you since ever but I only found your sister's Facebook. And yes, at that time I fell for her because she was you. But now, I've found my true love, Ji Ya" I stood up in front of him.

"No, Da Fi, I cannot except you. You love my sister, not me." Da Fi then let out a sigh and showed me one of his text messages with my sister, Ji NI.

If one day, I die, please let my sister take over my place. My love to you would never change, but you can love my sister. If you can love me, you can surely love my sister as whatever I did to have you, is what she taught me to do and I know she loves you since we were in our childhood days...

My tears came rolling down again. She did this for me? So that I could get my love back? Da Fi knelt in front of me.

"Ji Ya, would you want to be my partner for life, ever?" "Yes!" We hugged each other and I cried in his arm. That night would be the night that I would never forget.