Welcome

The Road to Stardom

It was still dark out at 5:10AM. It was still very cold outside in front of the Stardom Entertainment building.

There were 4 shadows standing in front of the building entrance. It was Changmin, Kai, Sohyun, and Ailee. The four were getting to know each other better and talking about their strengths in the performing artes. Ailee loved singing and composing music. Changmin loved everything: Singng, acting, dancing, and composing. Kai had a great passion for dancing and he recently started enjoying singing, rapping, and acting. Sohyun loved everything about the performing artes. She said she's always wanted to be a triple threat in a group. Soon enough Hyomin and Jinyoung finally came in laughing together and looking pretty close. Everyone was confused as to when these two suddenly started becoming BFFs. 

Kai: Hey Jinyoung since when were you close with Hyomin
Hyomin: Why? What's wrong with being friends? We're gonna be a group now right?
Changmin: True yah kkamjong why you acting so weird you jelly?
Kai: Eh?! No! Hyung! Stop it! And I'm not even that dark!
Ailee: Hey guys Mr. Yang Hyun Suk has arrived

Just like that everyone straightened up and bowed to the head of school. 

Mr Yang Hyun Suk: Glad to see you all made it on time. From now on you can call me Mr. YG for short. Everyone does so why not my upcoming artists. Now first things first I must attend to other important matters concerning my newest group Teen Top. So, I'll have another one of my friends here who will be one of your mentors. Everyone this is Taeyang part of the well known group Big Bang. I'm sure you know him right?

Everyone: ne! 

Mr. YG: Alright Taeyang I will be trusting you now. You're other mentors include BoA, SNSD's Taeyon, Big Bang's TOP. Starting now you're officially in the debut training stage. The final stage before you hit that stage. Good luck and we'll see who will emerge as the new artists. 

With that Mr. YG left them feeling a bit nervous and uneasy. Soon Taeyang spoke to clear the silence.

Taeyang: Annyeonghaseyo Taeyang imnida. Just like you all I had to go through this training stage too. Believe it or not but there were also other members who were supposed to debut in Big Bang but they were dropped or gave up. Just a little warning to tell you that Mr. YG was right when he said the people you're with right now might not be with you on stage. With that let's go. I'll start with giving you all a tour. It may seem huge to you but since you'll be spending A LOT of time here you'll get adjusted here very quickly. Now let's go. The only way you can enter is to put your finger in here. It scans you fingerprint and gives you acess to enter. Mr. YG has already entered you into the system so it should be fine. *scans his finger and enters building* This is the lobby:

2nd Floor: Advertising room, Meeting rooms, office of treasurer, office of secretary. (pictures are in order)

3rd Floor: Fashion designing, fitting rooms, and filming studio (pictures are in order & a filming studio is where they can film interviews & do certain photoshoots)

4th Floor: Dance studios (there are 2 types of studios and all of them are either one of the two. There are 6 studios), rehearsal stages, and cafeteria

5th Floor: Music Room (all rooms look the same and there are 6 music rooms.In the music room you can practice singing or playing instruments.) and Recording studio(All studios are the same and there are 5 recording studios).

Taeyang: Alright starting today you start your first day of training. It's currently 5:50 so that means you should start heading to stage prescence class in the rehearsal stage. So hurry up! Good luck! 

With that all six of them quickly made their way to the 4th floor in the rehearsal stage. They made it by 5:55. Giving them enough time to digest everything. They were actually going to start training to be an artist. As happy as they wanted to be, it was obvious that the feeling of worry and nervousness won them over. 

Hyomin: Oh c'mon guys it's not that bad
Changmin: Well we still have yet to finish this day
Hyomin: Well only those who are weak will fail on the first day. Right Ailee?
Ailee: Yea
Kai: I have a question for you Hyomin. Why do you keep asking these kind of questions to Ailee as if you know she's gonna fail?
Hyomin: I didn't say I know she's going to fail. I simply asked if she agreed and she does. What's wrong with that Kim Jongin?
Kai: Nothing..
Hyomin: Hey Jinyoung oppa during breaks wanna eat and practice at the same time together?
Jinyoung: Sure
Sohyun: What about me?!
Jinyoung: You can come if you want
Hyomin: Sohyun are you sure you want to? Wouldn't you want to practice more?
Changmin: I'm sorry Hyomin but I think you're kinda being rude right now.
Kai: Kinda? More like a lot. You always act as if you're better than everyone and you know everything. 
Hyomin: Shut up the teacher's coming
Ailee: Jinyoung oppa don't get into trouble because of her please.....you're to nice of a person to be treated like this. What is Hyomin's plan anyway? She never acts that way towards another boy unless she wants something. But, what could it be? 
Kai: I've got a bad feeling about this Hyomin girl. What is she gonna do to Jinyoung during break? There has to be a reason why she's being rude to us and not him....what is it though?! 

 

Why is Hyomin acting like this towards Jinyoung only? What is this girl planning?? Training starts today!! Stay strong everyone! Wait...does this mean Jinyoung and Hyomin could be a possible couple? But what about Jieun? And Is there a history between Ailee and Hyomin?