Accepted and runner ups

The Road to Stardom

Students were busy studying for tests and upcoming performances. It was like a normal Wednesday school day. Till the sound of the speaker started to make a crackling sound. 

Teacher: Is it working? Okay Attention please. After 3rd period will the following students please visit Mr. Yang Hyun Suk.....

With that everyone started to talk excitedly. It was obvious the people who are being called are the lucky chosen ones. The school atmosphere was now full of nervousness as the teacher cleared his throat. 

Teacher: Lee Ye Jin, Shim Chang Min, Jung Jinyoung, Park Sun Young, Kwon So Hyun, and Kim Jongin. Thank you for your attention and carry on with the rest of your day. 

Ailee's POV:

I actually made it?! Ohmygoodness!!! Wait I won't know for sure until I visit the head of school later. But still...I hope that's the reason why I'm called. So, they could be my possible band mates, right? Ohhhh!!! I'm so excited to meet them! No! Lee Ye Jin don't get your hopes too high yet! 

Min: Hey! Ailee! Lee Ye Jin!

Ailee: Huh? Oh hey Min
Min: Hey!!!! You hear that announcement?! 
Ailee: Yea I did. Doesn't mean I made it!
Min: Why else would they call you in? I'm pretty sure you're not in any drama or doing drugs....right?
Ailee: You're my best friend you think I would be involved in all that?
Min: It's possible!
Ailee: Shut up anyways we'll find out after 3rd period
Min: You're in the same band with Hyomin too
Ailee: We still don't know remember?!
Min: Fine fine but IF you are....be careful with Hyomin we all know how cruel she can get
Ailee: Yea I know
Min: What am I gonna do if you debut...I'll be all alone! Hyo is gone too she's already part of the best girl group in Asia. 
Ailee: Hahaha hard to believe that crazy girl is in such a thing huh haha man I miss the three of us together...
Min: Yup....well we gotta get going to 2nd period! 


Classes seemed to go by.....REALLY SLOW! I was so anxious to see if I actually made the new group! I really wanna debut. Ughhh I can't focus on music history until I know my result. Maybe if I secretly listen to music time will go by faster! *reaches for earphones in her bag* Gosh where is it?! *accidently drops books*

Teacher: Lee Ye Jin! Stop making so much noise!
Ailee: Jesohamnida

Guess that's not gonna work. *sigh* maybe I can pass time by writing lyrics! Hmmm...let's see..... *takes out song book and pencil then starts writing* I look up at the sky, and I feel you. I gaze at the sea, and I think of you. On that Summer early afternoon you, who smiled so joyfully, healed even my painful feelings....

Teacher: Lee Ye Jin can you answer?
Ailee: .....
Teacher: LEE YE JIN!
Min: Psssst! Ailee
Ailee: Huh?
Teacher: Seriously what do I have to do to make you focus?!
Ailee: Oh sorry teacher! *bows*
Teacher: Well can you answer?
Ailee: Ummm......
*bell rings*
Ailee: I'll give you an answer tomorrow! Bye!

FINALLY! 3rd period is done! Time to see Mr. Yang Hyun Suk! I quickly walked to his office as students were busy walking slowly and talking with their friends. Gosh can't they walk slow somewhere else! I reached his office door and hesistantly knocked on the door. It was opened by one of the teachers of this school.

Ailee: Annyeonghaseyo *bows* Lee Ye Jin imnida

Teacher: Yes this way please *gestures towards the chairs where Jinyoung and Kai were already sitting and chatting*

Ailee: Annyeonghaseyo *bows* 
Kai: Oh annyeonghaseyo you're Lee Ye Jin right?
Ailee: ne call me Ailee
Kai: Right I'm Kim Jongin but call me Kai
Jinyoung: I'm Jung Jinyoung but call me Jinyoung
Ailee: Nice to meet you all.
Jinyoung: What do you think?
Ailee: About what?
Kai: Do you think we made it?
Ailee: I hope that's the reason we're called in. But I didn't want to get my hopes up too high
Jinyoung: Good point
*Hyomin and Sohyun walk in*
Sohyun: HI! I'm Kwon So Hyun call me Sohyun! Or you can call me whatever you want I'm fine with it :)
Hyomin: Park Sun Young..call me Hyomin
Kai: Isn't there one more person who was called? Changmin I think right?
Sohyun: Yea I think so ohhh that was the really good singer guy!
Jinyoung: What am I then?
Sohyun: The nice angelic singing voice guy! Who might have a thing for Jieun unnie
Kai: Told you it seemed a bit fishy between you two
Jinyoung: Well we're just friends
Hyomin: Hey Ailee :) Looks like you made it
Ailee; We don't know for sure....
Hyomin: Why do you look so nervous all of a sudden? Do I scare you?
Ailee: No just anxious to hear what Mr. Yang Hyun Suk has to say
Hyomin: Oh I see okay then
*Changmin enters*
Kai: Hey Changmin
Changmin: Hey am I late?
Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: No you're just in time. *everyone quiets and sits down* welcome. I'm sure you all know the reason why you're here. 
Hyomin: Because we made it right?
Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: Corret Ms. Park. But, debut stage is the most difficult stage. No guarantee that the people you're sitting with will debut with you. Some will quit, some I will drop. Now before I begin I think I should ask who wants to leave first. Anyone? 

Okay that was kinda scary. This is really starting to scare me about my future. But, this my dream since I was little. To achieve one's dreams it's never an easy road. Stay Strong Ailee. You can do it. 

Mr.Yang Hyun Suk: Since nobody left I will continue. First let me tell you congratulations on being chosen. Would you like to know the people who we've also been thinking about for this group?

Hyomin: Sure 

Mr. Yang Hyuk Suk: We were also thinking about Kwon Ji Yong(Gdragon), Song Jieun, Heo Ga Yoon(Gayoon), Lee Chaerin(CL), Gong Minji(Minzy), Yang Yoseob, and Jung Daehyun. But, out of all of them we chose you all. If any of you were dropped or were to quit then these people will replace you. 

Okay even more freaked out. He even has people who will can replace us already! 

Mr.Yang Hyun Suk: Or...I might just add members. So, work hard and play later. You might not have any social life once you agree to this. You won't have time to hang out with friends or family. Sleeping will more than likely be about 4 hours at the most. You're constantly working and practicing. Are you up for it?

...Am I really up for this new life? I'm not so sure anymore. In the end if I get to do what I really love then this will be worth it. I must stay strong no matter what!

Ailee: Yes I am
Kai: Me too
Sohyun: I will try my best
Changmin: Anything to achieve my dreams
Hyomin: I'm up for it
Jinyoung: I will work hard.

Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: Good to hear. Here are your schedules. You will no longer be able to attend regular classes. You will be moved to our entertainment building, the address is on the bottom. That is where your 2nd home will be. You will be pracitcing all day and learning new things in that building. As well as getting closer with your band members. Once I think you guys have improved a lot I will give you dorms. Of course one for girls and another for boys. But we'll talk about that later on. You will be focusing on dancing, singing, rapping, music composition, languages, stage prescence, and acting. So take in a lot at this debut stage because once you debut it's gonna be competitive everywhere you go. At the end of every month you'll have evaluations. In these evaluations you can decide to go solo or perform in little groups. In each evaluation is basically your life line here in the debut training stage. I will decide if you've improved or not. If you haven't shown improvement for a certain amount of time then you will be dropped. You'll start training next week so I suggest you spend as much time with your friends and family. Any questions? No? Very well. I'll finish off with that and we'll meet at the entertainment building first thing next week Monday at 5:30AM sharp. Alright enjoy the rest of this week. Thank you for coming. You're dismissed. 


Schedule:

6:00AM-7:00AM: Stage prescence
7:15AM-9:15AM: Languages
9:20AM-9:40: Break
9:45AM-11:30AM: Music Composition
11:35AM-1:00PM: Acting
1:05-1:50PM: Lunch
2:00PM-4:00PM: Small group dance practice
4:05PM-6PM: Individual Singing/rapping practice
6:05PM-6:50PM: Break
6:55PM-8PM: Whole group dance practice
8:15PM-10:00PM: Whole group singing/rapping practice
10:20PM-11:40PM: Individual practice(you can either practicing singing/dancing/rapping)
11:45PM: Head back home

 


Alright! It's time for some drama, tears, betrayal, fighting, and maybe love? Can't wait to share with everyone what I have in store for you all!!!!!