The Announcement

The Road to Stardom

It was a normal Monday morning until the head of the school spoke in the speaker. 
"Attention all students. This is Mr. Yang Hyun Suk speaking. I know how hard all of you have worked for this moment and now I am anouncing the auditions for Stardom high's new group. Tradition will continue that the freshmen are not allowed to audition, you must have at least one year of training so sophomores and up can audition. Auditions will be two months from now so I hope you all will work hard. I look forward to seeing who the new face of Stardom high will be. Keep in mind that even if you make it there is still a high possibility that you will be dropped and that new members will be added. Okay work hard and have a great day."

After the announcement all the students started talking excitedly about what they wanted to do for auditions. The only ones not joining in the fun were the freshmen as they walked around with sad faces. 

Kai's POV:

YES! Finally auditions for the new group! I have to get accepted I MUST! I'll definitely do dancing. 

Lay: Hey Kai!  Did you hear that announcement?! 
Kai: Yea I did so hyung...what are you gonna do?
Lay: Dance of course!
Kai: Me too 
Lay: Then I geuss this is it...
Kai: What?
Lay: We're like...enemies now right?
Kai: Hyung we're still gonna be friends what do you mean?

I was shaking as I heard my one and only best friend talk to me. He can't possibly be serious! True friends are supposed to cheer each other on! 

Lay: Well one of us has to get in
Kai: What if it's BOTH of us?
Lay: Kai this isn't a movie where everyone has a happy ending. Everyone will eventually have to face things they don't want to. 
Kai: You're supposed to be cheering me on....just like I was going to...
Lay: The entertainment world is harsh....you have to make sacrafices to make it....so.....I'll see you in two months...Kai. May the best dancer win.
Kai: Hyung! 
Lay: Bye *evil smirk*

Lay....you were the one who gave me strength, encouraged me to work hard, and made me happy. My only best friend, now you're my enemy. I won't go easy on you no matter what. 

 

Sohyun's POV:

Oh wow! Auditions for the new group! Everyone here is so talented though..how am I ever going to make it in? 

Hyuna: Sohyunahhhh~ Auditions are coming up! 
Jihyun: Yah Hyuna stop scaring her
Gayoon: What are you guys gonna do? I'm singing
Sohyun: Unnie you're amazing at singing I'm sure you'll get in...
Jiyoon: Why the sudden sad face little one?
Sohyun: All of you are probably gonna make it and not me
Jihyun: Doesn't mean you should give up!
Hyuna: yea! Hwaiting! I think I'll rap and dance
Jiyoon: I'll sing and rap
Jihyun: I'll sing and dance
Sohyun: I don't know what to do!!

This is crazy! At first I was so excited now I'm not so sure about this anymore. NO! Sohyun stay strong like mom always said "There's no such thing as impossible until you try." Of course I know there are certain things that are impossible right now but I understand what she meant. *Sigh* Mom I wish you were here with me right now. I promise to do my best in hopes that you'll be smiling down at me like you used to whenever I performed for you. 

Sohyun: I think I have to get a lot of practice done....I'll see you guys at lunch kaay!?
Gayoon: What does she have in mind now?
Jiyoon: She's always up to something oh well let's go to class guys. 

 

Jinyoung's POV:

I was alone in the music room when I heard the announcement. Of course I'd love to be in this new group but, what are my chances with the rest of the talented students of this school?! Getting a headache from all this stress I decided to start playing the piano and just sing out. 

Gongchan: Hyyuunngg~ what are you doing here all alone again?

CNU: It looks like it's starting to become a habit of yours to stay here

Jinyoung: Hey guys sorry I was just thinking about auditions

Baro: Of course…who wouldn't be worried about that

Sandeul: You either make it or break it

Gongchan: What's gonna happen when we graduate from here?

CNU: That's why we should go to a normal academic college after this

Jinyoung: Well I gotta start practicing for these auditions…

Baro: Alright don't over work yourself!

 

Jinyoung: I wonder…will I ever make it?

 

Hyomin's POV:

Auditions finally! I know for sure I can get in! I've got the looks, the dance moves, and the talent. C'mon how can they not?! 

Jiyeon: Hi unnie!

Hyomin: Oh hey 

Soyeon: Are you dazing off again?

Hyomin: Yea but this time it's about auditions

Qri: Oh yea I'm excited! 

Hyomin: Are you sure Qri? What are you gonna do? You should just stick to acting and modeling

Qri: Ohh…

Jiyeon: I can't wait! 

Hyomin: Well looks like I gotta get going! Bye

 

I will win. I deserve that stage and a spotlight! It's mine!

 

Changmin's POV:

I have to debut this time….all my hyungs have already made their debut! I have to, but also for me. I….I belong on that stage. There's no other place I can picture myself at. Well time to go to class. Gosh I'm such loner ever since all my hyungs graduated and made their debut. Hopefully this year things will be different. Time to practice, can't wait a single second with auditions coming up. 

 

2 Months later….

 

It was finally the day of auditions. The auditorium was full of all the sophomores, juniors, and seniors of Stardom High hoping to get a shot at becoming a successful music artist. The room was full of nervousness and excitement. People were practicing their singing, dancing and rapping. Other were stretching and warming up their vocals. The rest were staying quiet and praying for a good result. 

 

Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: Welcome everyone to the auditions for Stardom High's new group!! I wish you all the best. Remember, even if you do make it in it's still a battle to debut too. Anyways let's get going!! First up is……..

 

Hello everyone! This is your author musicisoxygen! :D Yup first fanfic so please treat me well :) Anyways just a reminder! Not everyone on the character list will debut! So if your favorite character gets dropped don't curse me I'm sorry! But anyways hope you'll enjoy this fanfic! Thanks for reading!!!! Sarangheyo <3