The Auditions

The Road to Stardom

Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: And the first person is.......

Lee Ye Jin! 

Ailee's POV:

Oh God please don't let it be me...please....please....please........

Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: Lee Ye Jin!

Shoot....I have no luck whatsoever.....C'mon Ailee you can do this.....

Annyeonghaseyo *bows* I will be performing a song I composed so please enjoy. 

You can do it....breathe in breathe out....sing from your heart. I closed my eyes as soon as I saw everyone looking at me. Don't be scared. Face your fears. 

I snapped back to reality and saw I was given a standing ovation. Okay! I'm done I did it! 

Kamsahamnida *bows* 

I gave back the microphone  as my hands and legs were still trembling. Man, that has got to be the most terrifying stage ever. 

 

No one's POV:

Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: Amazing job Lee Ye Jin! Next up Zhang Yixing (Lay) :) Good Luck!

Kai's POV:

Hyung.....Even though you're going against me I'll never forget your kindness towards me. For that I will still cheer you on. No matter what.

Go Lay!!!!! 

Lay Looked at Kai in shock and simply smiled at him.

Good Luck Hyung :)

Just then the music changed
(Skip the beginning part where they talk and where Kai comes up in the end)

Wow he did amazing! 

Woooohoo!!! *standing ovation* 

You're still the only friend I had and no matter what I'll keep supporting you. 

Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: Wow wasn't that amazing! Next is another amazing dancer Kim Jongin! 

Alright Kai Let's go! Dance with passion. All your feelings. Pour your heart into it. 

Lay: Hey. Gomawo. Good luck. I'll be cheering you on. 

Kai: Gomawo Hyung for everything :)

Lay: Hwaiting *pats kai's back*

Feel the music...Be yourself

The music changed again....

Kai bowed to the audience feeling exhausted from the long dance number. But, it was a good tiring feeling. 

Kai: Kamsahamnida *bows*

Lay: GO KAII!

Thank you hyung 

Hyomin's POV:

So far there were about 20 students who auditioned. They were okay but I'm sure I can do better than all of them. 

Mr.Yang Hyun Suk: Next up is Park Sun Young

Finally! Everyone get ready for a performance by a real pro :) 

Hyomin: Annyeonghaseyo *bows* I'll be performing Love Suggestion enjoy

In the middle of the performance there were a few guys who whooped and whistled. In the end the guys gave her a standing ovation while the rest just clapped. 

Now I bet I made it in. I'm a true performer. You did good Hyomin. I'd like to see who can top that. 

Jinyoung's POV:

I feel  like all that girl did was try to seduce all the men out here. I geuss it did catch everyone's attention and that's what a performer is supposed to do. 

Gongchan: Hey hyung good luck! What are you gonna do?

Jinyoung: Sing of course and I got Song Jieun to come on stage too

Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: Nice performance so next we'll have Jung Jinyoung

Baro: Break a leg! *pats back*

Alright let's do this. 

Jinyoung: Annyeonghaseyo *bows* I'll be performing Drunken confession. 

It's time to look in her eyes....okay you can do it

When Jinyoung kissed Jieun on the cheek the crowd goes wild. 

aummm.....why am I feeling like this?! 

Jinyoung: Kamsahamnida

*backstage*

Jinyoung: Gomawo Jieun for being on stage with me.

Jieun: umm..yea no problem you did good you have a nice voice. 

Jinyoung: Kamsahamnida

C'mon Jinyoung say more than just that!

Jinyoung: Oh yea! Good luck on your auditions! 

Jieun: hahaha gomawo

Okay I think I did pretty good. Yea and Jieun looked especially pretty today. Alright walk away now Jinyoung. I was thinking all this as I made my way towards my friends again. 

Sandeul: Hey you did amazing! 

CNU: Any feelings going on between you and Jieun?

Jinyoung: Bwoh?! Hyung it's not like that! I only acted like I was in love for the performance!

Baro & Gongchan: Suuuurrreeee

Jinyoung: I'm serious! 

Sandeul: Shut up it's Jieun's turn now! 

Shut up I did as I turned my head and noticed a nervous looking Jieun on stage with a microphone. Don't be nervous you can do it. I gotta do something to give her strength...just then I heard other female voices cheer

Sunhwa: Go unnie!
Hyosung: Sing out Jieun!
Zinger(hana): Hwaiting!!

Jinyoung: Go Jieun!!! 

Wow she sounded like an angel. Her voice is so soft and pure. It'd be nice to sing a duet with her. 

Changmin's POV:

How is it that everyone has their friends cheering for them when in the end they'll have to fight each other for that chance to debut? That's true friendship I guess. Man I wish my hyungs were here. Everyone performed so well I'm starting to doubt myself. I really do need this chance. Just....forget about everything Changmin. Don't think about the audience, don't think about pressure and stress, don't think negative! Just sing. That's all it takes. *breathes in and out* 

Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: Shim Chang Min! You're up!

Changmin: Annyeonghaseyo *bows* I'll be singing a song I composed myself. It's a very special song to me and I hope you all will enjoy it too. 

Sing Sing Sing don't think just feel. And that's exactly what I did as I brought the microphone to my lips and opened my mouth. This song is for you...

As soon as I finished there was a complete silence followed by a clap from the back row. Then another person started clapping. Soon the whole room started clapping and cheering. I was given a standing ovation! Wow I love this feeling of being on stage. I hope you heard that song up there....my love. 

Sohyun's POV:

Damn! That boy..what was his name again? Changmin? Yea he was amazing! And he composed it himself too! Woooow! Great I'm gonna look like a complete fool up there! 

Gayoon: Sohyun! Don't look so worried just perform
Jiyoon: Gayoon's right. Don't think about what others will say just perform. 
Jihyun: It's easier and more fun that way
Hyuna: You'll do fine I know you will

Aisssh How would they know the future?! What if I can't stop thinking about what everyone will think!? I love how supportive my friends are but it's getting me more scared. Maybe I should just take their advice. 

Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: And now let's have Kwon So Hyun!

Jihyun: One more thing...just pretend like you're performing for your mom like always. If you want you can include the four of us watching too. But picture your mom. Remember how she enjoyed all your performances? Picture that.
Sohyun: Gomawo unnie

Unnie is right. Just picture mom. I walked ons stage and everyone dissappeared. I only saw my mom. Later accompanied by my four best friends. They were cheering for me. I felt happy again. Time to put on a show they'll enjoy :)

(I couldn't find any videos of Sohyun singing so just pretend Seohyun is Sohyun)

(Ignore the guy in the beginning)

Sohyun started making her way to the piano and started playing and sang a jazz version of SNSD Gee. (skip to 1:35 if you just wanna hear singing)
 
 

Mr. Yang Hyun Suk: Good job to everyone! I will be calling you in next week if you made it. Changes can easily be made so don't get your hopes up high once your called. Thank you for all your hard work! You all did well. You can all finally relax.