C-5#He knew everything!

To Get Back You

When you woke up,you felt something on your eyes.You tried to remove it."Don't move."You heard Chanyeol voice."What is this?""You did an operation.And....""And what?""And operation didn't success.You may blind.Your eyes can last only three months."Nothing came from your mouse."______"Chanyeol called you."I'm ok yeol.I have only six months to live and my eyes have three months to see thing.It is enough.It is enough for me."you said while hugging your knee."Don't worry.I'll always beside you.If you die,I'll follow you.""Why?Why are you so nice to me?"*It is because I love you.*Chanyeol thought but didn't tell you."Don't think about it again.Sleep.You need to rest."he said.You nodded and tried to sleep.

>>>>>>>>Next Day<<<<<<<<<

*It is almost three weeks passed.Byun Baek Hyun,where are you?I miss you so much.*you thought.At that time doctor came into the room."Poor girl,are you ok?"You nodded."It is ok doctor.I left five months to live.It is enough."you smiled bitterly."You can go home next week.""Next week?"*If so,I have exactly five months left.I want to spend this months with you Baekhyun.*

>>>>>>>>Time passed<<<<<<<<

You went back to your home.Nothing except emptiness welcome you.It is raining outside.You sat on the sofa while looking through the window.*One month gone*you thought and sighed.At that time you saw a familiar figure on the road.It is getting nearer and nearer.And who finally realised it is Baekhyun.*What's he doing?He didn't bring umbrella.*You ran to bring umbrella and watched outside.But didn't see him.*Where did he go?*you thought and ran outside.You looked for him everywhere but didn't find him.But you saw a figure which is sitting in the park.You went near to him.He didn't looked up and blankly stared.After a couple of minutes later,he came back to reality.Then he noticed that raindrops didn't fall onto him.He looked at sky.He noticed an umbrella and then you."____?"he murmured.And then his eyes widen and shouted"_____".You looked at him."Why are you sitting in the ra-"before you finished your sentence,he hugged you."I miss you so much."Baekhyun said."Baekhyun-ya""Don't leave me again or I'll die.""Baekh-""I love you only.I love you.""Baekhyun,you're so wet.You'll ill.""I don't care.""But please let me go first.I can't breath.""If I let you go,you'll ran away.""I won't""I afraid.I won't let you go.""Baekhyun-ya,look at me.I promise I won't ran."He finally let you go and looked at you with his puppy eyes.You sighted and turned around and pretended to go."Where are you going?""Home."You walked but he didn't follow you."What are you doing?""Sitting""Byun Baekhyun,will you follow me or not?"He shocked and looked you in disbelief."I said will you come or no-"you can't finished your sentence cause he pulled your hand and hugged you."Let me go Baekhyun-ya,I can't break."Then you two walked to your home.When you reached home,you gave him a towel and his clothes."You still have it?""Yep""Why?""I don't want to bother by those thing."He nodded and went into the bathroom."I'm sorry."you murmured.You made coffee for him.A few minutes later,he came out."So _____,Where is he?""Who?""That boy that I saw with you on that day""Why would he be here?He live with his friend.""But on that day I sa-""That is only your misunderstanding."A wide appear on his face."Are you two dating?""Baekhyun-ya!!""Ok...I won't ask."he said and pouted."Come here."you called him.He sat down beside you.You took the towel from him and dried his hair."You'll get cold."you said."Why are you sitting in the rain?""Cause I miss you.Everyday I passed your house but didn't see you.I felt so lonely.""Baekhyun-ya,what is your reaction if I said I remember everything?""Remember what?""Remember my past."He shocked and looked at you."I don't want to loose you.""Baekhyun~look at me.I don't hate you but I can't love you.Find another girl.You'll forget me one day.""Don't say this thing again.I love only you."You sighed and dried his hair.*Baekhyun~please find another girl.I have only five months left.I don't want to hurt you.*

>>>>>>Time passed<<<<<<<

"Baekhyun-ya,you should go home.It is going to dark.""I won't""Ya!!!Go home."Baekhyun pretended he didn't hear and lay on the sofa."From now this is my house.""Byun Baek Hyun""Wae???""Go home.""I don't want to.""If so I'll hate you."Baekhyun shocked and run to you."______,please only one day.I want to spend a day with you."You sighed and nodded."Only one day."He seemed happy and ran around the house.At that time,Chanyeol sent you a message.

>>>>From Yeol

 _____,what are you doing?

>>>>To Yeol

 Nothing.Just boring:)

>>>>From Yeol

 Do you want me to come to your house?

>>>>To Yeol

 It is ok.Yeol,I want to rest.

>>>>From Yeol

 If so sleep well my princess.

You giggled while sending message.Baekhyun came near you."Why are you laughing?""I'm not."He pouted and sat on the floor."Ya!!What are you doing?""I will stand if you told me.""I won't.""ok"He said and lay on the floor."Ya!!""My name is Baekhyun.Not Ya."*If you're so childish like this,how can I leave you alone.*"Ok,ok...first stand.I'll tell you.""Aha!""It is Chanyeol."He face fall and he nodded."Arasso."Then he pretended to go outside."Where will you go?""To home.""I want you to live here.""Jinja?""Only today."He hugged you immediately."Baekhyun,I can't breath."At that time,he kissed your cheek.Then went into kitchen.You smiled a little.While you're cooking for dinner,he sat beside you and watched you.Then he tried to eat the food."Baekhyun-ya,wait till I finished cooking."At first he stop but he tried to steal some food.You slapped his hands."Don't touch."He sighed and wondered around the room.You looked at him and giggled."Why are you smiling?""You looked like a child and so childish."He pouted and stood beside you."You know what?""What?""My childish is only for you.""So what about the girl at the park and the one who is called baby?"He shocked and looked at you."How did you know?""You wrote it on letter.""But I only told about the park.How did you know I called her baby?"You tried to concentrate and said"I don't know.It is just appeared in my mind.""____,look at me.Did you remember everything.TELL ME THE TRUTH.""YES!!!I REMEMBER EVERYTHING SINCE I FIRST WOKE UP.But I knew I have only six months to live.You know how much my heart is hurt to do you like that.To forget you,to reverse you.I don't want to hurt you.I don't want you to be lonely when I die.So now leave me.Find another girl."He hugged you tidely."I'm sorry.I didn't know how are you feeling.It is all my false.I won't let you go.I'll always be your side.Believe me.I'll always with you."You cried in his chest."But Baek,if I die,yo-""Don't talk it again.Let's pass this five months together.I'll always be with you.Shh...don't cry.Seeing your cry makes my heart hurt."You nodded and hugged him.

>>>>>>>>Time passed<<<<<<<<<

Now you're sleeping in his chest."I miss this moment."he murmured."And I'll miss this moment."He recorded your sleeping figure in his mind."Don't worry I'll always be with you.I promise.I won't leave you.You're the only one that I love with my all heart."

>>>>>>>>>Next Day<<<<<<<<

You woke up and saw Baekhyun is still sleeping.You texted Chanyeol.

>>>>>To Yeol

 He knew all.

>>>>>From Yeol

 Jinja?What will you do?

>>>>>To Yeol

 I don't know.I don't want to think about it.

>>>>>From Yeol

 What about our plan?Will you continue?

>>>>>To Yeol

 Do you think should I continue?I don't know.But now I want to spend my left live with him.

>>>>>From Yeol

Choose widely.I'm waiting your answer.

You sighed and looked at him.Your version become blurry.*Aish!I cried a lot yesterday.*Your sight become more and more blurry.At that time,Baekhyun woke up."Morning my princess."You nodded."What's wrong?""Nothing"He placed his hand in front of your face.You can't see well."What're you doing Baek?""Nothing.Let's eat breakfast."You nodded and stood.He went into the bathroom.You walked to the kitchen but knock down cause you knock with sofa."What is happening?"Baekhyun shouted from Bathroom."Nothing."You said and stood up again.Now your version become clear.*I need to go to hospital.And need to talk yeol.*

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>^_^<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

(A/N-Finally I update it!!Enjoy it!Thank you all including quiet readers.I love you all.Thank you new subscribers.Especially DODYOsoo and Uyen1005.Because of you two I decided to continue this fic.Thank you for supporting:)