C-7#Who is he??

To Get Back You

"KM,Can you tell me about the girl that he choose?""Umn~She is really kind and helpful. She is really cute. She looks like you.""KM-shi,I think I heard your voice before.""May be."Then you heard he is going somewhere. Your vision become a little clear. You saw his back. You walked into garden and sat on the grasses."You're here. I thought you go somewhere. You scare me."he said. You giggled and signed him to sit beside you. He sat beside you and looked you carefully."Do you miss him?"You bitterly smile and said"I do.""If so why did you leave him?""I don't want to hurt him when I die. And want him to pass his life meaningfully with a girl that he loves. I know she will never be me. So what about you?Do you have girlfriend?""I had. But now she left me. And _____,I knew his feeling. You should go back to him. He will never forget you."You sighted and said"With this situation?My eyes are blind although sometime I can see a little. And I have only two months to live. Now I can go peacefully. Please take care him. He is so childish and so cute. Sometime,he may be a manly man but in his mind,he is completely a child. He is the cuteness man that I saw in the world. If I have a chance,I want to see him one more time."You smiled but tears are falling from your eyes. KM suddenly hugged you."I'm ok."you said and stood up. And there he is watching you while sitting."It is ok,Baek~you are too lucky to have like this girl.You should change your mind."

>>>>>>>>>>Next day<<<<<<<<<

"KM,I want to go to the park.Can you bring me?""Why not?It is my work."You held his hands. His fingers are long and soft just like Baekhyun.You thought nothing but tried to look his face.It is blurry.But something is wrong.Yes~you know there is something you don't know but you can feel it.At the park,he gave you a flower.You smiled and smell it."White rose"you murmured."Yep.Wae?""Nothing"

 >>>>>>>>Your POV<<<<<<<<<<<

"May be"he said and went somewhere.I looked at him.It is blurry.But I know something is wrong.I can feel someone is beside me.Who is this?

At garden,he suddenly hugged me.I can feel this warmness,sweetness only from him.Only from Baek.Who is he?Baek?No,it can't be.Suho won't let him to stay beside me.If Suho let him?What if?But his voice is different from Baek.It look like the same but still different.I know something is wrong.

When I told him to go park,he held my hand.I know it is Baek's.In the world,no boy have such a beautiful hands with long fingers and soft palm.At the park,he gave me a flower.A white rose.It has a lot of meaning for Baek and me.I can feel two figures beside me.KM and who?Is there one more people beside me?Is it Suho?No.If it is Suho,he will tell me.If so,who is another one?Do KM and that one want to hurt me?I can't think.I don't want to think.My eyes and head are hurt.I think I'm going to die.Of course,I have only two months.I miss you so much Baek~

>>>>>>>End of your POV<<<<<<<<

At night,while you are standing on the balcony,you felt someone beside you.Then you felt a hand on your face."You look so pale.you shocked cause it is his voice. Exactly Baek's voice.You pushed his hand and said"Who are you?You aren't KM."He hugged you."Let me go.KM!KM!Where are you?"Then you can feel wet from your chest.Hi head is on your chest.*Is he crying?*"Tell me who are you?""______,You don't remember my voice,my scent,my breath and my existence?I miss you so much.Why are you ranning away from me?""Baek?How did you entered my house.Get Out!!I don't know you and I don't remember you.I already forgot you.You exist no longer in my life.""_____,please,I can't let you go."Then he suddenly hugged you."Let me go."He hugged you more tidely."Baek!"You can feel he is crying in your chest."_____,I'm sorry.Please let me live with you.Only two months.After this,I'll find another girl.I promise.Let me stay with you."he said while crying.You touched his face and removed his tears."Don't cry Baek.""If so,will you accept me?"You smiled at him.

 

"Baek~I...."

"Don't tell.I know."

"Baek,but"

"______,In this life,I'll love only you. But I'll do what you want me to do. Don't worry. I'll always beside you till you leave me."

You smiled bitterly. He cupped your face and rested his forehead on yours. Then you felt a soft sweet lip on yours. You gave in and kissed him back. After couples of minutes later,you pulled from kiss."Baek~"He sneaked a peck from you."Do you know how much I love you and miss you?""Baek~How did you come into my house?Did KM let you in?""No.""Hmn?""I'm here all the time since KM came here.""Are you KM?""No. He is my brother.""But how Suho let you?""I'll tell you." 

>>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<<<<<

Baekhyun looked for you everywhere. In these days,he looked a fool. He cried like a fool and also laughed. He looked like a lifeless person. One day,while he is sitting on the bench lifelessly, Suho sat beside him."You shouldn't stay like this.""You don't know about me. Leave me alone.""What if I know you.""If so do you know her?The one who made me like that and leave me like that.""If I say I know,will you change into new person."Baekhyun looked Suho with disbelief face."I'm telling the truth. I know her and she begged me to take care you. You shouldn't stay like that. She doesn't want to see you like that.""Do you know where she live?""I don't.""Don't lie me. Tell me please. I beg you. Please tell me.I'll die if I can't see her. Please."he said while crying. Then he knee down in front of Suho."I beg you. Please tell me the place.""I...."Baek looked him with puppy eyes."But if she know,""She won't.I promise.You can take my brother to take care her.And I have a plan.""Are you sure?""Yes.""Ok...I'll."

Baek came to your house with Suho and his brother.He saw you sat there with lifeless eyes.*She is blind.*A tear dropped from his eyes.*Why us?Why did this happen to us?*

>>>>>>>End of Flashback<<<<<<<

Baek placed his hands around your wrist."______"You looked at him which is a blurry figure. You sighted and buried your face in his chest."I miss you."you murmured."I know and I miss you too."

Everything is perfect. You want to stop the time,want to stay like this forever,want to hug him forever,want to live with him forever. But for you,the time is only two months. Why? Why is this world so cruel?

Baek cupped your face again and placed a small kiss on your lips. You kissed him back. Tears drop from your eyes and from his too. Bitter. It is bitter to kiss this time. But you want to kiss and hug him like there is no tomorrow. Every time,every minutes, every seconds is important for you two. You two sat on the sofa. You rested on his chest while listening his heartbeats. "It is fast.""What?""Your heartbeat is so fast.""It is cause of you my princess. My heart is beating only for you. Sleep princess. You need to rest." You smiled and nodded. Your eyes are hurt now like it is going to explode. You tried to sleep in his chest.*I wish if next life is existence, I want to meet you again,baek. I want to be your girlfriend. Oh no,not girlfriend,your wife.*

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>^_^<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(A/N-I update it!!!(Y) Sorry for not updating. I'm a little busy. Hope you all will this chapter. It is going to finish soon. Only one more chapter. Keep reading and please support me. Thank you all and I love you all :)