C-6#Spending time with him

To Get Back You

You went to hospital and checked your eyes."Your eyes become worse."Doctor said."I know."At that time,Chanyeol ran into the room."Are you ok?""Don't worry.I'm ok.And yeol,I have something to tell you."You two walked to the rooftop.You saw Chanyeol is smiling."Why are you smiling?""This place is our first meeting."You smiled and nodded."Yeol,Can you find a place to live?I have to move another place.""To hide from him?""Yep""Ok...I'll help you.Btw,Chen and Suho are asking you to come our home.Will you ok with this?""I'm also thinking about it."You two walked to yeol's house.As soon as you reached the house,Tao ran to you."______,we miss you.""Me too.""If so,why don't you come?""Now I'm at your home,Tao-ya."He nodded and dragged you into the house.Sehun ran to you and hugged you."Sehun-ya,I can't breath."Sehun let you go and smiled widely."Are you ok?"Suho asked you.You looked him with question face."Yeol told me everything."You nodded and smiled"I'm ok. Suho-shi,can I talk to you something?""Sure."You two went to the outside."Oppa~I have only five months to live.After I die,please take care him.You know I mean Baekhyun.Help him to find another girl and to forget me.""____,it will make you both hurt.""I know oppa,but I can't left him like that.He said he loves only me.I don't want him like that.I want him to find another girl."Suho nodded and said"Don't worry.I'll help him."After that,you went back to your house.And you saw Baekhyun is sitting beside the window while pouting.You smiled a little and walked to him."What are you doing?""I'm waiting someone who forget me.""If so,you aren't waiting me.ok."you said and went into your room."_____,it is not like what you think.You know what I'm waiting you all day.You didn't call me and text me. Now you ignore me."he said while pouting.You turned around and hugged him."Baek,why are you still staying with me?I have only five months to live."you said while crying."I know you love me and I love you too.But I'll leave you after five months.You should find another girl.Don't worry about me.I'm ok.Please leave me and find a girl who loves you."Baekhyun hugged you tidely and said"Don't say that again.I'll never leave you."Then he removed tears from your face."I love you so much.If you leave me,I'll still love you."He kissed your cheek.Then he found your lips.This time you accepted it.He kissed you softly.You placed hands behind his neck.He circled his hands around your wrist.You smiled between kisses and he do so.Then you pulled from kiss.He rested his forehead on yours."So we are now offically couple.""Who say?""We kissed and you kissed me back.""I don't remember."He pouted and sat down on the floor.He is going to cry like a child.You giggled and hugged him tidely."You're so childish.""But you like it,don't you?"You smiled and placed a small kiss on his lip."I am".At nigh,you two are watching movie."The actor is so handsome."you said.He pouted and looked at you."What about me?""Umn...a bit ugly."He turned to other side.You pretended you didn't care and continue watching movie."____"he called you but you didn't look him.He held your shoulder and turned your face."Look at me.""I don't want to..."He suddenly kissed you.You can feel heat from your cheek.Then he pulled the kiss."I hate you Byun Baek Hyun.""I know and I love you too."He pulled you into his embrace.You can feel warmness from his chest and safe."I love you Baek."you murmured.He placed a kiss on your forehead."One day is done.Let's spend another days together. I'll be always beside you.You nodded and fall asleep in his chest.*I want to spend but I can't Baek.Stay strong Baek.You need to pass your life without me.And I do love you.*

>>>>>>>>Next Day<<<<<<<<<

You got message from Chanyeol.

>>>>>From Yeol

 I found a place to live.Meet me at park.

>>>>>To Yeol

 Ok:) Wait me.

"Baek,I have to go somewhere.I'll be back.He nodded."I'll be waiting you."At the park,"Yeol,where is it?Far from here?""Yep.Really far.He can't find easily.""When can I move?""Next month."You sighted and nodded."Ok.And thank you."You texted Baekhyun.

>>>>>To Baekkie

 Baek,meet me at the park.

>>>>>From Baekkie

 I'm coming:)

When he saw you,he hugged you tidely."I thought you forget me again.""I don't."you dragged him to the playground.You two spent alomost a day there.Then you two walked back to your house.Baekhyun placed your hands into his.You smiled a little and looked at him.He is also looking you lovingly.While you're cooking for dinner,he hugged you from behind."Wae?""Promise me you won't leave me again.""Why?""I felt something is wrong.""I promise."He smiled and kissed your neck.*I promise I'll leave you.*

>>>>>>>>>Time passed<<<<<<<<

You spent almost a month with him together.In these day,you felt happy and sad too.You looked at Baekhyun who is sleeping peacefully.You removed hair from his face.And kissed his forehead.He half-woke up and pulled you into his embrace. You rested your head in his chest.You smelled his scent,placed a small kiss on his lip,and hugged him tidely.A tear escaped from your eyes.*Baek,in those days,I can't see you clearly.I eyes become worse and worse.Baek,next two day I'll leave you alone in this house.Don't find me.I love you Baek.*

>>>>>>>>Next Day<<<<<<<<<

You texted Chanyeol.

>>>>>To Yeol

 Yeol,I'll move tomorrow.

>>>>>From Yeol

 Ok:""

You went to the bedroom and prepared clothes."Where will you go?""Baek...I'm not.It is you.Can you do something for me?""Sure!"You smiled and placed a small kiss on his forehead."Can you send those thing to my friend?Here is address.""Ok.But it is far from here.""That is why I ask your help.""But it may takes three days to come back.I don't want to leave you.""Baek.please~~""Ok!Wait me ok?""Nae~"He kissed a small kiss on your lips.You hugged him and make the kiss a long one.He smiled between kisses but you don't.*This may be the last kiss.*Although you kissed him,you can't see him clearly.It is blurry."Ok,bye."he said and went outside to buy ticket.

>>>>>>>>Time passed<<<<<<<

Baekhyun came back from trip.He happily ran into the house but no one expect emptiness welcome him."______"He called your name but no one answered him."She may go outside."he murmured and entered into your room and he found a letter on the bed.He opened it immediately.

[To my love Baekhyun

      Baek,when you're reading this,it means I'm not beside you and anymore.I'm sorry.When I woke up first time,doctor told me that I have only six months and my eyes may blind.It is two months gone.I have only four months and I spent one month with you.It is enough.And my eyes can't see you clearly Baek.It is going worse.I knew leaving you like that makes we both hurt.But I must leave you.Forget about me and find another girl.Don't find me.I beg you.Don't find me and spend your life meaningfully.And one thing is I love you Baek.I do love you.

       From your someone]

 

Baekhyun sat on the floor lifelessly."Why?Why did you do that?I only need you.If you aren't with me,I'll die.It is hurt _____.It is really hurt.You know in this world I loved only one girl.There is only one girl who can make my heartbeat became fast.It is you and only you.No one can make.Why don't you understand it?I'll find you.I don't want to let you go like that.You can't leave me like that.I'll find you."He said while crying.But no one expect he can hear it.He knew you may hurt also.He don't want to loose you like that.He wants you to spend your days with only him.He wants to live beside you till you leave him.He wants you to say him goodbye before you leave.He wants you to kiss him,hug him and smile to him before you leave.He decided to find you untill you accept that he loves you so much.On the other hand,your eyes situation become worse and worse.You can't differ things clearly even people.It is about one month that you moved.You can recognize things in your house without looking.Actually,your eyes are completely blind but sometimes you can see things as a blurry subjects. While you're having your breakfast,you heard a voice from the door."Who is there?""It is me Chanyeol.""But there is a voice one more people.""Oh...it is Suho.""Suho oppa,are you feeling well?""I'm fine.""What about he?I mean you know who?""He is fine too.He found another girl.Don't worry she is really kind and helpful."You smiled and nodded.At that time,you felt someone sat beside you and hugged you."Who are you?Suho?""No.He is my cousin.He heard about you and decided to help you.He is the one who helped Baekhyun to find another girl.""Omo~Thank you.May I know your name?""I'm KM.""KM??A little strange name.""_____,he will live with you to help you.We can't live with you all the time.So he decided to help us.Don't afraid him.He is kind and good person."Suho said.You nodded and smiled.You felt he hold your hands.You felt that you and KM are very close.You don't know him but you can feel his warmness and kindness.*I wonder who is the girl that Baek choose.I want to meet her.Baek,I miss you.*

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>^_^<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

(A/N-Here is Ch-6.This fic needs only four or five more chapters to finish.Hope you all will like it:)I tried my best on this fic.If I did grammar and spelling mistake, I'm sorry.(90° bow)Thank you all my readers.)