C-8#Good bye my love

To Get Back You

Times are passed. In those days, you felt happy and weak. Baek take care you and always beside you. Every morning, he wakes you up with morning kiss. He cooked for you. He choose clothes for you. He fed you. He did everything that he can make for you. But there is only one thing he can't do. That is your feeling. You seemed so weak and lifeless in those days although you felt happy. Sometime, you vomit blood and nose bleeding. Sometimes, your eyes so hurt and your heard too. But you didn't tell Baek although he know everything. You afraid that you'll leave him so fast. Time is passed. You don't have much time. Now, you slept on his chest. He cared your hair and face. A tear escapes from his eyes. "______"he murmured. You looked at him. It is all black. You tried to touch his face. You removed his tears and cupped his face. Then placed a small kiss on his lip. "Baek~Stay strong. You can do it. You're the best boyfriend in the world. Don't cry. Don't miss me and don't love me. Everything will be finished. You need only time. You'll forget me. Try to find a girl who loves you." He hugged you tidely. "Why us?""Baek~" He cried in your chest. "Don't cry. It makes me hurt." He removed his tears and looked at you lovingly. He placed his lips on yours.*This may be our last kiss.*you thought. 

Baek shocked when you don't reply the kiss.

"_____" "______" He shouted but you can't hear him. You're gone. You left him alone. 

"_____,please. Don't troll me. Please come back."

Everything is silent except a boy's voice who is crying while holding his beloved one body.

Everything is gone except his love to you and your love to him which can be seen between you two.

Everything is empty except his promise that you can't hear now and his tears that you can't removed now.

 

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>5 years later<<<<<<<<<

 

 

"Oppa~What are you doing?"

"Missing her"

"You should forget her."

"I want to but I can't."

"Oppa~you should go back to home. It is going to dark. I'll help you."

Baek hold a stick in his hand. That girl helps him to walk. He is blind, completely blind since the day you dead. He walked slowly and a tear drops from his eyes. *I'll wait you till you comeback.*

But the only one thing he doesn't know is there is a white shadow beside him who removed his tear and kissed his cheek.

*I'll always beside you too."

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>THE END<<<<<<<<

 

 

 

(A/N-It is end. Sorry for short chapters and spelling mistake and grammar mistake. I'll miss this fic and miss you all. I love you all. I'll be back with another fic. Thank you all.(90° bow) Please keep support me as a reader. Your reading is my strength. :)