C-4#Flashback or the end?

To Get Back You

"Park Chanyeol"

He can't believe his eyes and came near you."How did you know my house?"You giggled and said"It is actually Chen who took me here.""Chen,how did you know her?""We are friends."Chanyeol pouted and said"So you two are friends before we meet?"You smiled and nodded."But I'm you all's friend.So Chen I have to go.See you later."You bowed to other boys and went out from the house."______"You heard someone called your name.You turned and found that it is Chanyeol."Wae?""Can I talk something?""Yep""Will you come our house next time?""May be""Please come.I'm waiting."You smiled and nodded."Ok.If I'm free."He smiled and went into his house.A smirk appear on your face.

>>>>>>>Your POV<<<<<<<<<

It is what I want.Finally I can take reverse to Byun Baek Hyun.I hate him.Oh no.I want to hate him but my heart can't.So I decided to take reverse.I didn't forget everything.I remembered everything since the first time I woke up.

>>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<<<<<<

I woke up and felt dizzy.*Where?*I thought and looked around. Then I saw Baekhyun was sleeping beside me.At that time I heard voice so I pretended I didn't wake up."You should take a rest.""ok...but call me as soon as she awake."I slowly opened my eyes and looked his back bitterly."My heart loves you but my mind."I murmured.Doctor looked at me found that I awake.I signed him not to call Baekhyun.Then he told me about accident."So did you remember everything?"I nodded.Doctor sighed and sadly looked at me."Why?""That means you have only six months to live."I couldn't believe my ears."Why?Why me?""The accident is really serious and your head hurt very much and your eyes too.That makes some blood to block parts of your brain.If you use your brain too much that means you remember your past,the blood will block more parts of your brain and finally...""Stop.Don't tell me.I know.I realise.But don't tell Baekhyun that I remember everything.Doctor looked you with why look."Ok..I won't tell." I felt dizzy and at that time my version become blurry. Then I fell asleep again.Next time when I woke up I found Baekhyun was sleeping while holding my hands.I decided to wake him up.He called doctor.Doctor checked me.I pretended that I forgot everything.Doctor called Baekhyun to come outside.After a couple of minute later,he came inside and told me that he will come tomorrow.He suddenly kissed my forehead.I shocked a little and my heart beating quickly.*Control yourself*I remind myself.After Baekhyun went,Doctor said"Remember to check once a week.Take care your eyes too.It hurt seriously.You may blind."I nodded and smiled bitterly.I felt dizzy and decided to take fresh air.On the way to rooftop,I meet with a tall cute boy.We asked about each other.And I told him my plan."Do you really want to do it?"I nodded."I'll help you."I shocked and looked at him."I want to help you.I have only one year to live.Before I die I want to help you.That is only one thing that I can do for you.""You're lucky.My time is only six months."Then we both came into and sat on the bench which is in front of my room.He asked my phone number and I gave.Then I felt dizzy and fell asleep.Next day when I woke up,I found Baekhyun in front of us.I shocked but pretended nothing was happened.We came into my room and he asked about Chanyeol.I told him all about us expect our plan.He didn't believe.I don't know why but want to cry.Although I controlled my tears,they were falling.He shocked and hugged me tidely.He said sorry and tried to kiss me.But I didn't accept. After a week,we came back to my house.I pretended that I forget everything.He want to make me food but I made it myself.This morning,when I woke up,I found Baekhyun was making pancake.He didn't know what to do.So I decided to teach him.But he didn't interested in making pancake.I told him I'll go outside and he want to join with me.I didn't want him to come with me.So I kissed his forehead and left him.

>>>>>>>End of flash back<<<<<<

>>>>>>>End Your POV<<<<<<<<<

 

As soon as you reached home,Baekhyun ran to you and hugged you."What take you so long?"he said while pouting.You smiled at him and said"nothing.""Then where is my gift?"he asked."Baekhyun-ya,I felt tired.I have to rest."You said and went into your room."ok."Baekhyun murmured.At night,you woke up and went to drink water.And you found that Baekhyun is sleeping on sofa.*Aish,why did he sleep here.*You thought and decided to tell him to sleep in other room.But you heard a small voice from his.`____,Don't go.I'm sorry.´You sat down beside him.You removed his hair from his face."I'm sorry too."you said and went into your room.At that time your version become blurry and can't see anything.You felt dizzy and fall onto the floor.*I need to go hospital.*you though.

>>>>>>>>>Next Day<<<<<<<<

You left from your house early.Baekhyun didn't woke up yet.You went to hospital.Doctor looked at you and sighed."Most parts of your brain are blocked by blood and your version too.You need to do operation. Or you may blind."You shake your head"I don't want to."you said and went out from the room.At the corner of stair you cried."Why me?Why always me?"Then you felt someone hugged you.You found that it is Chanyeol."I knew everything."he said.You hugged him tidely and cried again.You two walked back to your house."Are you ok?"he asked.You nodded and gave him a weak smile.At that time,Baekhyun is looking for you.He found that you and Chanyeol are talking and you gave Chanyeol a smile.He came to you and pulled your hand."What are you doing?"you shouted."Who is he?Oh...he is the same person who is sleeping with you at hospital.Are you two dating?"he shouted."What?Dating?Yes.we are dating.""WHAT??"Baekhyun asked in disbelief."Are you telling the truth.""She is."Chanyeol answered.Baekhyun tried to punch Chanyeol.You pulled Baekhyun hands and said"What are you doing?Are you crazy?""Yes.I'm going to crazy cause of you.Why did you do that?I'm your boyfriend and you..""Who told you that you're my boyfriend?I don't remember.If that is true,let's break up.I don't want you and need you.I need only Chanyeol."Baekhyun looked you in disbelief."Are you talking this with your heart?"You sighed and nodded."Ok...now I know.I realise.You don't need me.I know."he said and walked away from you while whispering "I realise."As soon as he disappeared from your sight, you sat down lifelessly.Chanyeol hugged you tidely and said"It is ok.Everything is ok.Let it out.Don't control.Let it out."Then you cried while hugging your knee."Why is he easily let go me?Why don't he even try?"You said while crying.Then you fainted.Chanyeol shocked and took you to the hospital."I remind her not to use her brain and eyes very much.It may worse her more.Her eyes are needed to replaced.Doctor said.Chanyeol looked at you."She won't.""I already told her to do operation but she...."Both doctor and Chanyeol sighed. *Poor girl.I'll protect you whatever you are.I'll always beside you.*Then when you went back to home no one is welcoming you.You sighed and went into your room.Then you found a letter.

{From your love Baekhyun

______,You knew that I really love you.Actuallu you lost your memories cause of me.On that day you found me kissing with a girl.I don't want to but she saw you and tried to kiss me.So that you'll hate me and she will get me.I tried to stop you but you ran and a car.....I don't want to talk it again.It makes my heart hurt.At hospital,doctor told me that if you remember everything when you woke up,it means you have only six months to live.So I prayed to forget me.When you woke up,you asked me"Who are you?"Do you know that how much I happy?You alive.I can live with you.But you forget everything.When I saw you with another boy,I don't know but my heart really hurt.Today,again even worse.You said you two are dating.I can't believe my ears.Is that really?Why did you do?Let's break up?I can't and I won't.I love you and only you.Please...Don't leave me.My heart is beating only for you. I don't need other.I need only you.Please come back to me.}

The letter ends here.But in your mind it takes forever to read.You can't read.Your heart really hurt."I love you too."you murmured and cried."But I have only six months to live.Two weeks is done.I want you beside me but Baekhyun,my mind still don't want to accept you although my heart is asking you."You cried and cried again.Next day you woke up lifelessly.Then you heard noises from kitchen. Your heat beating quickly and ran to kitchen and found that it is Chanyeol. You sighed and he smiled to you."Are you awake?I've prepared you breakfast."You sat down on chair and eat it."Is that good?"you nodded and smiled.At that time you heard someone is knocking your door.Chanyeol opened the door and shocked cause it is Baekhyun.A smile disappear on Baekhyun's face."Who two now living together?""It is no-""_____,I'M ASKING YOU.ANSWER ME NOW."You look at him with a smirk.He bitterly smile at you."I'm such a stupid.I forgot what you said yesterday.I'm sorry for destroying your moment."He bowed and left.You tried to call him back but you didn't.You looked at his back.*I'm sorry.*this word only appear on your mind and didn't come out.*Now everything is really over.I don't have to do anymore. Let me rest in peace.*you though and your version become blurry.

"Good Bye Byun Baek Hyun.I really love you with all my heart.I really love you."

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>^_^<<<<<<<<<<<

(A/N-Do you guys think is this last chapter?I want to stop here.Should I write next chapters or do you guys'want to stop it here?I'll think about it again.If you guys don't like this fic,I'll stop here.Enjoy this chapter.I don't know what to do guys.I don't have strength to continue to write.But btw,thank you to my two Subscribers.If you guys want to continue to read it,comment.I'll write.If not,I'll stop this fic here:)Bye guys......)