C-2#Who are you?

To Get Back You

It is about one week that you moved from the dorm.You feel really lonely,sad,empty.You tought the days that you and Baekhyun live together.But it is all over.You gave another chance for him.But you didn't trust love anymore.It is really painful.You miss him.You miss his voice.You miss his scent.You miss his smile.You miss--but it is all over.You sighted and lay on the bed.You thought about Baekhyun.

>>>>>>>>Flash Back<<<<<<<<

"____,I have something to tell you."You nodded and said,"Ok."He tried to calm himself and gave you a flower."Can you go out with me?""What?What did you say?"you asked again."Ca-n you go out with me?"You smiled and said,"Why not?"He smiled like a child.You smiled at him.It makes his heart to beat crazily.He pulled you into his embrance."But Baekhyun,I afraid that one day you'll leave me alone."He lovely looked at you and said"I promise I won't leave you."

>>>>>>>>End of flash back<<<<<<

"Lier!!!"you said.Tears are coming down from your eyes.*Why am I thinking about him?Aish!!!Babo!Don't think about him.He is a lier.*you thought and prepared to go out.You saw a ice-cream shop and entered."Hello~"the boy said and smiled."Hello..please give a chocolate ice-cream."The boy nodded and gave you."I didn't see you here before."the boy said."I moved here last week."you said and smiled.He nodded and said"Nice to meet you.My name is Suho.""Oh..Nice to meet you too Suho-shi.My name is ____."He smiled at you.*His smile is so sweet like Baekhyun.*you thought and went out from the shop.While you're walking,you found a park.You sat on a banch.Your hair are moving cz of the wind.Chen saw you while passing a park.*She is really pretty.*Chen sat beside you."Hi!I'm Chen.Can I know your name?"You shocked cz of his voice.*Omo~he has very sweet voice like Baekhyun.Aish!!Why am I thinking Baekhyun all the time.*you smiled at him and said"Hi.I'm ____.Nice to meet you."Chen smiled and asked"Do you live here?I didn't see you before.""Yep.I moved here last week.""Oh..You can tell me if you need help.I live here too with my friends.""Thank you."You smiled at him.*Why is a girl'smile so sweet?*Chen thought."Ok..I need to go.Call me anytime if you need help."He said and winked at you.You nodded.You feel bored so decided to go back home.It is almost night.At the coner of the building,you found someone.You don't know who it is cause it is too dark.You tried to ran away but he pulled your hands and hugged you tidely."Wh-o,Who a-re you?What do you want?"That man didn't let you go and hugged more tidely.You feel wet on your shirt.*Is he crying?"you thought."___,please forgive me."You shocked because of this voice."Baekhyun?"You pushed and looked him.You can't see clearly but you know that it is Baekhyun."How did you find me?I need to move another place.""No.Don't.Don't go away again.I miss you so much.I looked for you the whole week.Finally I found you.Don't move again."Baekhyun said and pulled you into his embrance.You can feel his tears.You looked at him.*Why is my heart so weak?"*you thought."It is hurt Baekhyun.""Hum?"he looked at you."It is hurt to see you like that.It is bitter.You know that I really love you.But what you did to me.Is that a prize that you give me for loving you?My heart is telling to forgive you but my mind.I can't Baek.I can't forgive you.Don't try to appear in front of me again."you said bitterly."Is that really what you want?"Baekhyun asked."Yes."you said."No.I won't.I won't go away.I love you and only you.So I won't leave you.Please ____.Let me stay beside you.If you won't forgive me,it is ok.But please let me stay beside you.Give me a chance."He said while crying.Your hands reach to his face before you don't even know.You removed his tears.He shocked and looked at you."I don't want to see your cry.Don't follow me."you said and walked to your home.Baekhyun still stand there.*I'll try to get you back.I can't let you go.*

>>>>>>>Next day<<<<<<

You woke up and prepared to go to the park.You enjoyed the views.

You decided to sit on the bench.But as soon as you entered the park,you can't believe you saw.It is Baekhyun who is kissing with other girl.You froze and stand there.Baekhyun noticed you and shocked.That girl smirked at you.You tried to ran away but Baekhyun pulled your hands."Wait._____.It is not like what you think.She trapped me.____,look at me.Please listen to me."You looked at him bitterly.Tears are forming in your eyes."Trapped?How can I believe you.You lied me two times.It is two times Baekhyun.I have nothing to say.The best thing is to erase you from my mind.I gave you a chance Byun Baek Hyun.But what is this?It is how you apologize to me?I'll never forgive you.Don't appear in front of me anymore.I HATE YOU TO DIE!!!I HATE YOU SO MUCH.GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND MIND!!"you shouted and ran away."______"He shouted and followed you.Baekhyun pulled you into his chest.The warmest place for you.You pushed him."Don't follow me.""Please I love only you.""Is that how you love me?I already ask you since the day you propose me.Do you really want my love?And you said yes.I believe you.But you're such a lier.You don't need me,do you?My heart is already broken.I don't need you.Go away."you said and ran again.He pulled your hand again.At that time,you slammed his hands and ran carelessly.You didn't notice that a car is coming to you.The last thing that you heard is Baekhyun's voice.Baekhyun is kneeling in front of you."______._____,do you hear me?Somebody help me."Tears are coming down from his eyes."It is my false.It is all my false."he said while crying.

>>>>>>>>Time passed<<<<<<<

"Doctor,is she ok?"Baekhyun asked the doctor.Doctor sighted and said,"We tried our best.But she really hurt seriously.So she may loose her momeries.We don't know exactly.If she forgets her past,it is good for her.Memories can comeback if we try.But if she remembers everything when she wakes up,it means she will die within six months."Baekhyun sit down lifelessly."If she remembers me,that means she'll die within six months.Please don't remember me____.Please forget me.Please forget everything."he prayed.Days are passed but you didn't wake up.Baekhyun didn't sleep actually to wait you.Baekhyun looked at the door cause he heard a voice.Doctor came into the room."You should go back home.You look so pale.You need to rest."he said.Baekhyun shaked his head"I need to wait her."Doctor smiled and placed a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder."We have nurses to wait her.I'll call you as soon as she wait.Go back home and rest.You can come back tomorrow."Baekhyun thought a little and nodded."Ok...doctor,but call me if she wakes up between my absence.I'll come tomorrow."Doctor nodded and smiled.Baekhyun slowly go out from the room.A pair of eyes opens at that time.These eyes watch his back sadly and also bitterly.*Baekhyun,my heart loves you but my mind*a very weak voice appear in a room.

>>>>>>>>Next Day<<<<<<<<

Baekhyun came into your room.He watched you and removed hairs from your face.He placed a small kiss on your forehead."I'm sorry.I don't want to kiss her.On that day,I told her to leave me.She always followed me.I don't know on that day she will kiss me.She saw you and planned to kiss me.I...I'm sorry.Please wake up and forget all about your memories.I don't want to loose you."Baekhyun said while crying.He placed your palm into his.He falls asleep while holding your hands.After a couples of minutes later,he wakes up cause he felt something is moving in his hand.He looked at you and found that you're awake.He smiled widely and shouted,"Doctor,Doctor she is awake."Doctor ran into the room and check you.You looked everything with wide eyes.Doctor smiled at you."Do you remember what had happened?"You thought a little and looked at Baekhyun."Do you remember him?"Doctor asked you.Baekhyun hold your hands and looked at you hopefully.*Please,please forget me and everything.*he prayed in his mind.You looked at his hands that are holding yours.And you thought a little.

A smirk appears on your face.Baekhyun shocked a little cause he saw your smirk.*Does she remember everything?*he thought.You slowly looked at him and let meet your eyesbow in the center.And asked him a question that make his heartbeat to stop.Baekhyun looked at you with wide eyes.The question that you asked him is "WHO ARE YOU?"

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>^_^<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(A/N-I update it!!!Today I feel really sad.Btw,Enjoy this chapter.English isn't my mother language so if I made mistake I'm sorry.Thank you all and love you all so much.Feel free to advice:)