C-1#Break up or Get start?

To Get Back You

You and Baekhyun love each other very much.But during these months,you feel a little strange.You think he lie you for something.Sometime,he didn't comeback to dorm where you two live together.Sometime,he went outside without any reasons.So today you decided to ask him.He is peacefully sleep in the bed like a child.You removed hair from his face."Baek~"you murmured.He moved a little.You decided not to wake up him.You pretended to go but as a sudden,Baekhyun pulled your wrist and placed you in his embrace.You didn't move and wanted this moment to be longer.Baekhyun placed a small kiss on your forehead.At that time,his phone rang.He immediately answered the phone.While he was answering,you found he is smiling sweetly.The smile that you don't see in these day.The smile that he didn't give you in these days.The smile that you miss very much.*Who is he talking?*you though and went nearer."Ok~Baby~~I'll be right there just now"he said and hang up.You folded your hands and looked at him."Mmn~_____,I need to go outside."he said and went into bathroom.You sat on the bed.At that time,his phone rang.You decided to look who is it.You found that someone sent him a message.[From:Baby--Oppa~~I'm waiting.Please come quickly.]You feel really sad but you don't know why.At that time,Baekhyun came out from bathroom."Mmn~Baek,Who is baby?"You can see changes in his face."How-""She sent you a message."you cut him."So now you're going to meet her,Umn?"Baekhyun didn't know what to say."Are yo-you cheati-ing on me?"you asked.Baekhyun hold your shoulder and said"Look,_____,it isn't like what you think."You looked into his eyes."Lier"you murmured.Baekhyun didn't hear what you say."What?What did you say?"he asked."You tried your best not to cry."No,nothing,may be I'm wrong.But tell me who is she?""She is one of my friend's sister.That is why she call me oppa"he explaind."And you call her baby what you used to call me but not now.Ok,I understand."You said and went into your room.You put your clothes into league."What are you doing?"he asked."Don't you see it.I won't live here.So you can live here with her."You went to the door but Baekhyun pulled you."You can't go.You can't leave me like tha-"at that time his phone rang.He answered it."Oppa~Why aren't you coming?"the other said.You smirked and said,""See?I told you LIER."Baekhyun suprised cz he never seen you smirk."Baby~Liste-""Don't call me baby.I'm not your love anymore.How can you chase on me?How can you give your heart for two?How can you lie me?I love you so much but what did I got back?It is over Byun Baek Hyun.It is over."You said and can't hold your tears anymore.Tears are coming down but you removed it quickly.Baekhyun pulled you into his chest.You pushed him."Don't touch me.I hate you.""Please,____,listen to me.I don't meant to hurt you.I'm so sorry.It is just stupid mistake.I love you.She is just I-"before he didn't finish his sentence his phone rang again.You sighed and walked slowly away from him.Baekhyun looked at you."You should go Baehyun.She is waiting you."tears are coming down again.You pitifully looked at him.You heart is really hurt.You can't breath very well."I really love you.But I know oneday that will happen.If you don't want to stay with me you can go.Go Baekhyun.Go to her and stay happily.Your happiness is my hapiness.So don't mind about me.I'm ok.Just can't accept it immediately.If you're happy,I'm happy too.So don't worry about me."You said and sat down lifelessly on the floor.Baekhyun hugged you."No,____,I'm really sorry.I love only you.If your happiness is me,My life is you.I can't live without you.Believe me.This will never happen again.Don't leave me."You looked at him.He placed his lips over you.But you didn't reply.He looked at you suprisely.Although you're angry him,you always kiss him back when he kissed you.But now?"Baby~please."You directly looked into his eyes.

"I told you it is over Baek.You and me are over.Do you hear it?Do you hear my heatbeat?Pleae leave me.I don't have another heart to break."You said and hugged you knee."____,don't let me go.I love you.I can't go.Can't you feel my heartbeat?It is beating for yo-""If so,why did you chase on me?Why didn't you come back to our dorm last months?Why didn't you smile sweetly at me?Why did you call her baby that you used to call only me?You can't answer,do you?"You looked pitifully him again."How can I get back you?"he asked."Nothing can be made.My heart is already broke.I have no love to love someone.""Let me try once again.Let me try.I'll try my best to get back you."You looked at him."Only this time please~let me try.Pleae believe this time only.I'll try my best."He begged you."Are you sure you want to try?"you asked him."Yes."he said happily."And remember that I'm also sure that I won't fall in love you again."

(A/N--So sad:'(I want to cry while writing this.Do you like it?Hope you'll.This is my first fanfic so don't rude to me and I'm sorry if I did mistake.I will update C-2 soon.Thank you all.Feel free to advice.)