part 2 [english version]

The Boy Who Can't Break Up, The Girl Who Can't Leave

Then Jinny decided to settle in Korea. With the help of Junsu, Jinny can settle down and get a job in Seoul. Of course Jinny prohibit Junsu to tell about her to Doojoon. Jinny admits that she can not forget Doojoon. Because of that, she settled in Korea in order to pay attention to Doojoon from a distance.

Day after day, Doojoon is like a robot. He continued to perform activities throughout the day. If there is no activity, he will do anything to keep him active. Because if he does not do something, he will continue to remember Jinny. At night, he's alone on the edge of the Han River until late at night. So it went on. Until finally, Doojoon fell sick.

"Our Doojoon is fine, not you, doctor?" Asked Doori

"He did not have a serious illness but .."

"But what doc?"

"Body and soul were exhausted. Lack of rest. Especially his soul. Looks like he had a very heavy pressure lately. So, he should be a lot of rest and entertainment. "Says the doctor.

"Well, thank you doctor" Doori said goodbye

After meeting with the doctor, Doori walked towards the Doojoon's room. However, she did not continue his steps. Doori saw a very familiar figure, was sitting beside Doojoon who lying weakly.

After getting the news from Junsu, Jinny rushed to the hospital. Jinny did not talk. She just stared at Doojoon's sleeping face. His face looked tired and a little bit thin. Hold Doojoon's right hand gently. The tears began to flow. She hold Doojoon right hand to his face so she can feel the warmth of the Doojoon's hand back. The warmth which she missed. Jinny long enough as it is. Then after she thinks enough to accompany Doojoon, she decided to get out before Doojoon conscious.

"I'm sorry Doojoon. Saranghae. "Said Jinny whispered and kissed his forehead.

She turned left and immediately wiping tears who rolling down her cheeks.

"Eo, eonni?!" Said Jinny surprised. She found Doori standing in front of the door. Doori immediately embraced Jinny. She did not angry with Jinny because she understood what had happened. Then Doori invite Jinny to talk at the hospital cafeteria.

After Jinny and Doori left the room, Doojoon had delirious.

"Jinny ... do not go ..." Doojoon said weakly. Tears flowed from his closed eyes.

 

"How are you?" Asked Doori

"Eonni can see for yourself" Jinny replied with a bitter smile.

"I hear you've settled in korea?"

"Ne. Please keep this from Doojoon. "

"You still love him?"

Jinny did not answer that question.

"Eonni sorry, I did not to linger. I have an appointment. "Said Jinny lying. Yoon Doori is a nice sister, Jinny is very dear to her. But now she was in no mood to talk about her feelings with Doojoon. Then Jinny away after saying goodbye to Doori.

"You still love Doojoon, Jinny. I can see from your eyes. "Murmured Doori as she pay attention to the Jinny's figure that walked away.

 

After being treated in the hospital for 2 days, he is allowed to return home but he had to rest for 3 days. Therefore, during these 3 days Doojoon is not allowed to do his activites. As usual, Doojoon sat on the edge of the Han River. However, this time Doojoon did not alone. On the other side, Jinny was sitting enjoying the Han River too. She recalled the first time she is here. Rainbow fountain show begins. The sound of music who playing softly make Doojoon and Jinny flew their thought. Their tears seem to never run out. Continue to flow when the heart feels pain and longing. They were thinking about each other.

'I didn’t know it was this hard. My heart is too stuffed up. I need to live better, I need to fight this off. No matter how much I tell myself, It is so hard because thoughts of you roam in my mind. Even though I tell myself that I will forget you. Even though I tell myself that I will never look at you. But again I can’t forget you. We loved each other, We really loved each other. Why are we breaking up like this? Let’s not break up. Telling me that you couldn’t live without me, Telling me that you were going to die without me. Where did you go?'

 

Junsu, Beast, and Yoon Doori plan to help Doojoon and Jinny reunited. They were discussed at a pizza restaurant owned Junsu. They're thinking how to keep the fans can approve a relationship Doojoon and Jinny.

"Why do not we write a blog?" Suggested Dongwoon

"Blog??" asked Hyunseung curious

"Yes, we created a blog that contains the story of Doojoon and Jinny. Maybe from there, the hearts of beauty (beast fanclub name) can be touched. We'll also comment that attracted many readers. "explained Dongwoon

"Good idea. Let's make it now. "Said Doori then pull out her tablet.

 

Annyeong, when talk about feelings, the heart surely will talk. It's a love story, the story of the people we care about. You definitely know Yoon Doojoon right? Jinny?? Yes, they were lovers who love each other but are forced to split up simply because the world is too loves our Doojoon so do not want to lose him. But, not for us. We really love Doojoon. And we do not want to saw him like this. If you saw him happier this time, it was a big mistake. Look at his eyes, filled with sadness. For Doojoon, Jinny is his number one fan and supporter. his energy and his spirit. Do you really love our Doojoon?? Are you able to see our Doojoon continue like this?? We do not. We want his cheerfulness returned. His laughter, his mischievousness, talkative Doojoon, his happiness gaze. We missed it all.

How about Jinny?? We are very know Jinny well. She is a good girl, cheerful, friendly, simple, and sweet. It is suitable for our Doojoon. She was able to make our Doojoon blushed, happier, childish and spoiled. Just in front of Jinny, he showed all that character.

They agreed not to announce their relationship because they think of you all, Doojoon's fans. They do not want you to be disappointed and sad. See how they love each other and do not forget you. approve them and pray for them to be happy together.

"I never saw Doojoon as fragile as this. Please give lots of love to my Doojoon. Jinny, please come back!" - Yoon Doori

"Jinny has been like my little sister. make Doojoon and Jinny feel happy. " - Xia Junsu

"Beauty, make our leaders excited back. Do not you miss with the used Doojoon?? We miss him very much ~ " - Beast

"I really liked the Doojoon and Jinny couple. They were so cheerful. prank couples Hahaha ~ " - Hong daddy, Cube Ent.

"Doojoon oppa, where is your prank?? I miss them T_T " - Gayoon, 4minute

"Oppa, hwaiting!! I miss your talkative. " - Hyuna, 4minute

"please approve Doojoon and Jinny." - Lee Joon, MBLAQ

"Doojoon, you miss Jinny?? Me too. You are crazy couple hahaha ~ " - Minho, Shinee

"the Doojoon who i knew do not like this. You have seized his happiness. Jinny Come back, we miss you. " - Lee Hongki, FT island

"Our, artists, are also human who can fall in love with someone. approve them. They love each other. " - G-dragon, bigbang

"let my Doojoon be happy. Please. " - Ga-in, BEG

"I really liked the Doojoon and Jinny couple. They are perfect match and hilarious. " - Jo Kwon, 2am

So many fellow artists who come to give comments. They certainly know both Doojoon and Jinny. There are also some artists who feel sympathy. Over time the blog began to a hot issue. Many people who come to comment. Turns out many are sympathetic to the relationship of Doojoon and Jinny. There is also who approve them. It turns out that do not all fans opposed. the fans who willingly  and concerned with the happiness of their idol.

Doojoon and Jinny do not know about the blog. They do not know if it was the talk of the world. They are busy with their minds and hearts that have not been recovered.

 

Today, there is a friendly match between the Junsu's team against one of korean team. Of course, the stadium was filled with football fans. In addition, the fans, who majority are women, also fulfill the stadium. They want to give support to their idol in the Junsu's team. Of course Jinny attended in the stadium. She tied her hair and wear a hat so that no one recognizes her. She sat among hundreds of fans.

Whistle sounded, the sign of the first round has begun. A fierce running game. Although the majority Junsu's team work as an artist, but their football skills no doubt. Can not be considered an easy opponent. In the 25th minute, the Korean team capable of scoring a goal. The stadium was filled with the shouts of the supporters. The captain, Kim Junsu, almost equalized. Unfortunately the ball hit the crossbar. Stadium back filled with the cries of the fans were disappointed. The long whistle sounded, the first round has ended with the score 1-0 for the Korean team.

After resting for a while, the second half began. Both of teams played with more vigor. both of teams do not want to lose. This time Minho opportunity, shooting the ball into the goal, but able to be deflected by the keeper. The bouncing ball can be captured well by Doojoon. He saw an opportunity to score a goal. He kicked the ball toward the goal and GOOAALLLLL ...! the stadium was filled by a woman who screams for joy. Doojoon run around the field to celebrate his goal. Players of the team pursuit Doojoon and give him a hug. After that they returned to their respective positions. But Doojoon was still standing in front of the fans.

"Honey, did you see, I scored a goal. I wish you see it from there ... "Doojoon said to himself as he kept looking at rows of spectators. Like he could feel the presence of Jinny there. Fans who do not know anything just kept yelling give Doojoon spirit.

"Doojoon" Gikwang calls made ​​Doojoon back to the real world. Doojoon was running towards his position while giving a kiss on a necklace that depend on his neck.

Jinny who saw Doojoon from the stands can only bite her lip. Her eyes filled with tears again. She clench her ​​fists tightly so that her tears are not flowing. She wants to see Doojoon until the game ends.

"Hey, did you see the girl beside me," asked a teenage girl to her friend.

"Waeyo?"

"she wears earring which often used by Doojoon oppa."

"Oh! You're right! She definitely a big fan of Doojoon oppa. To the extent that she makes the same earring. That earring just designed specifically for Doojoon oppa. "

"she must be a rich girl so that she can ordered special earring like that."

"Oohh, I envy her ... can wear the same earring with Doojoon oppa .."

PRIITTT ... PRIITT ...

Long whistle sounded for the second time. The match ended with the score 1-1. Draw. The players hugged each other and shook hands with each other.

Jinny tears finally flowed. She could not hold any longer. All because of she saw Doojoon smiling happily on the screen. After a long time, she could see that smile again. Shortly Jinny going to leave her seat.

"Hey, she was crying." Said the young girl again

"Maybe she touched"

"Touched? Touched your head! "the girl pushed her friend's forehead with her forefinger.

that petite girl only could pouted her lips while rubbing her forehead.

"hmmm.. strange woman ..."

"Jinny, as you wish, I did not leave football." Said Doojoon in the heart when he left the field while holding the necklace tightly.

 

Jinny walked without direction. At the moment she just wants to let out all the feelings who stirred within her chest. Of course through her ​​tears. Her feet took her stopped at a house. The house which she knew well, the house who she often come in before. Yoon Doojoon's home. Jinny take a long exhale at the sight of the house. Then she rushed out of the house before anyone saw it.

 

"Jinny??" asked Junsu to ensure a figure that was sitting on his doorstep. Jinny looked up slowly.

"Why are you sitting here? Why do not you go in? "asked Junsu again

"It's okay, here is more convenient"

Junsu saw Jinny's puffy eyes. Junsu sure that Jinny had been crying.

"Did you have a look at the game today?" Junsu asked. Jinny nodded slowly.

"Oppa, can be hugged?" requested Jinny.

Junsu smiled and spread his hands wide. Jinny rushed to embrace the chest of Junsu. Junsu brought Jinny entered his house.

"Oppa, I'm tired. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of my heart. My heart does not want to turn away from Doojoon. My mind was always focused on Doojoon. I've been as hard as my strength not to think about him, but I always failed. I always cry again. "Moaned Jinny. She took a deep breath.

 "Hey, where is my strong Jinny? Where is my cheerful Jinny? "Junsu asked softly. He tried to give encouragement to Jinny. Jinny replied with a smile. A smile who forced.

 

Blog created by Yoon Doori increasingly crowded. Almost every day Doori updating the blog so that a lot of people who touched while reading the blog. Actually many beauty who began approve Doojoon and Jinny relationships. Even many of those who expressed regret. Seeing the positive response of beauty, making Doori and the Beast excited to continue to post stories of Doojoon and Jinny more.

One day, Doori and the Beast made ​​surprised by the one comment of blog visitors.

"Oppa, I'm sorry to have made Doojoo oppa and Jinny eonni split up. I want to get them together again. Can it be?? " - Doojoon lover, beauty

Because of these comment, many of which have the same desire like that. Of course it is a good news. That's what they were waiting for. Finally, they are succeed. Now we just think of ways to Doojoon and Jinny be reunited.

Then Doori, Beast and Junsu find a brilliant idea. After sharing duties, they run their plans.

 

"Jinny-ssi" call a girl at Jinny's workplace.

"You guys? What now? "Said Jinny surprised. Jinny know some of that girls. They had once hit and harm Jinny. They are fanatic fans at that time.

"Come with us" commands that girl

"Do not want. You are still not satisfied with me?? "Said Jinny sarcastically and looked at them sharply.

The girl who has ponytail give a code with her glance to the other two. that two girls nodded. Jinny confused what will they do it again. That girls were ambushed Jinny and bring her into a car.

"Get me off!! Hellpppp! "Cried Jinny struggling

"let's go, sir!!" commanded that ponytail girl.

Junsu posing as the driver drove the car to a place who already planned. How can it be?

 

A few days ago ...

"Then how can we bring Jinny to the soccer field?? She definitely suspicious. "Asked Hyunseung

Everybody thought. what Hyunseung said is true. If associated with soccer, certainly something to do with Doojoon.

"We are going to do it!" Said a girl suddenly. All of them turned to the girl. There were three girls standing in front of them. School girls.

"Annyeonghaseo" called three girls.

"We want to help as a sign of our apology." Said one of the girls.

Doori, Beast, and Junsu looked at each other for approval.

"Well" said Junhyung

"We are going to bring Jinny eonni to the soccer field. She will not suspect us. "

"What if she does not want?" Junsu asked

"We will kidnapped her"

 

Because of that, the situation will be like this now. Junsu disguised as that teenage girl's driver to help them bring Jinny to the soccer field.

"YAA!! You! Naughty girl! Get off me! I'll report you guys to your parents! "Cried Jinny in the car while thrashing.

that girls trying to make Jinny calm. They tied her hands behind her waist. Then put a plaster on .

"Mianhae Jinny ~ sorry oppa ~" thought Junsu feel sorry.

Arriving on the field, that three girls seats Jinny in the middle of the field. There is already a bench for Jinny. Jinny who still tied and mouth were plastered can not do anything. her strength has run out to thrashing along the way. It is up to they will do anything so long as she was not to death.

"Watch out you guys! If I free later, I'll report you guys to your parents. "Jinny thought and give a sharp gaze to that three girls.

Then the three girls left Jinny in the middle of the field. The lights were turned off so the field into darkness. Only the moonlight that illuminates.

 

Meanwhile, Gikwang and Yoseob who tasked brought Doojoon to the soccer field has arrived. They told to Doojoon that there are training together in the night.

"uh? The field is still dark? It seems that we were here first. "Said Doojoon who do not know anything.

"Wait here. I and Gikwang will go turn on the light. "Said Yoseob. Then Yoseob and Gikwang left Doojoon as planned.

Doojoon waiting for his friends back. "They turned the lights on for a long time. They can or not? the lights still does not light. "Doojoon sighed. Alone in the dark.

A few moments later, Doojoon focused his gaze toward the field. He felt like there was someone in the middle of the field. Vague.

"Yaa! You're a long time! Quick turn on the light! I felt there was someone in the middle of the field. "Protest Doojoon on the phone. He called Gikwang.

"Yes, wait a minute" Gikwang said then hung up. Yoseob send messages to Jinny's mobile phone. after that Gikwang and Yoseob doing high fives and chuckled.

Meanwhile, Doojoon increasingly convinced that there is something there. He saw the little blue lights flickering in the middle of the field. It is a LED light Jinny's phone, an incoming message notification.

"Who's there?" Shouted Doojoon

There was no answer. Only the sound of the night wind blowing in the field. Jinny can not hear Doojoon because of so far away. Doojoon decided to approach the blue lights. He walked to the middle of the field. When he wants to reach the lights, the lights suddenly turns on. Doojoon and Jinny widened their eyes at the same time as they looked at each other. They were equally surprised.

"Jinny?!" Said Doojoon surprised to see Jinny in a state bound and mouth were plastered.

"Mmng .. mm .. nggg .." murmured Jinny with mouth were plastered. she wanted to tell to Doojoon that he must be careful.

"Why are you like this?? Who did it? "Doojoon asked as he untied in the hands of Jinny.

"Ouch! Doojoon, we should go from here now. There are three crazy girls. They are your fanatic fans. "Said Jinny panic after his mouth regardless of the plaster.

"What did you say?? Why did you get here?? In the bound state as well. You're like a kidnapping victim. "Asked Doojoon curious.

"I've said it before. There are three crazy girls. They kidnapped me and brought me here. Then why are you here? What do you called by them?? Come on, we better get out of here. "Said Jinny quickly while pulled Doojoon's hand.

"Hey, why are you?? Are you drunk? "Asked Doojoon concerned with the state of Jinny at this time. He does not understand that Jinny said. Kidnapping?? Three crazy girls? Fans fanatic??

"Let's go!!" said Jinny is still trying to persuade Doojoon left the field.

"YAA!! Jinny! "Doojoon shouted as he shook Jinny's body with his both of hands in order to make Jinny is aware.

Then suddenly the lights in the eastern sector of the stands turns on. along with it, the sound of singing sounded.

"Jinagan shiganeul ijeuryeo Haedo ijhyeojiji anha .. hangsang nal buleudeon moksori ne-ga-e maemdol gwitga-a ..." sang the spectators. Doojoon and Jinny stunned.

Then the lights in the southern sector of the stands turns on. Accompanied by the sound of singing again. Doojoon and Jinny immediately looked at back.

"Nado moreuge balgeoleumeun Neol nae hyanghaeman gajanha .. Ije nan nan eotteokhae Ije eotteokhae .. Do not you tell me why ... Do not let me down .." sang the spectators.

And now the lights in the western sector of the stands turns on. Doojoon and Jinny turned to the right side. They are still stunned. Who are they??

"Dorawa jakku neoman saenggakna .. Jebal hanbeonman .. dashi hanbeonman .."

"I'm going out of my mind an boijangha nega" Junhyung singing

Then the lights in the northern sector turns on. Rows of spectators who also sang a song.

"Tell me I can go go go neoegero dashi you you you ... neo eobshin Andwae true true true niga .. piryohae neoegero back to you .."

Then all the audience to unite their voices.

"Come back to you (uh uh oh uh uh oh) .. Because of you (uh uh oh uh uh oh) .. I remember you (uh uh oh uh uh oh) niga ... piryohae neogero back to you .. "

The back to you song is over sung, but Doojoon and Jinny still stunned. They are confused. Why did these people get here?? They just realized that there are a lot of people here. The beauty singing that song that Doojoon and Jinny can be reunited. They can be gathered in the field because of Doori, Beast, and Junsu. These are all their plans.

“DOOJOON-IE!! MIANHAE!! JINNY-SSI!! MIANHAE!! URI NEUN SARANGHAE~~~!!!” Shouted the Beauty that were there. It makes Doojoon and Jinny goosebumps instantly. They just stared at each other. Still do not believe with all of this.

"Doojoon-ah, Jinny-ah .." call Doori

"Noona?"

"Eonni?"

Doojoon and Jinny surprised to see Yoon Doori on the sidelines. More surprised when the other Beast members and Junsu also appeared on the sidelines. Plus the three girls who had been kidnapped Jinny.

"Look! They already approve you! "Shouted Doori

"NEEEEE ~!!!!" Shouted beauty

Doojoon and Jinny looked at each other again. They do not know what to do. Busy with their own thoughts.

"Oh God, this eyes, this gaze, this nose, this face of, this person, I can see him again from nearby. My Doojoon ~ "Thought Jinny. She looked at the whole face of Doojoon with a soft gaze.

"her beautiful eyes. Her soft gaze. Her sweet smile. That has been lost, there is now front of me. I really miss this girl. My only one ~ "Doojoon thought to stare deep into the eyes of Jinny. His heart who dark, now bright again. He was very happy to see that girl.

"Jinny eonni!" Cried that three girls so that made Jinny and Doojoon back to the real world. Jinny and Doojoon turned to the three girls.

"Forgive us!" Cried the three of them.

After that, Doojoon immediately put his hands on Jinny's face and turning her head back so now they stared back. Quickly, Doojoon put his lips right on the Jinny's lips.

"Kyaa ~!!!!" Hysterical beauty who saw that romantic scenes.

Jinny's eyes widened in surprise. Then she immediately closed her eyes as Doojoon moving his lips. They are intertwined. Removing the longing that had struck their hearts. this soft feeling. this warmth. they are very very very missed it. Not feel the tears rolled down the Jinny's cheeks. Heavy burden that had been there in their hearts has disappeared now. Replaced with the flowers of love who blossomed again.

 

Since the incident, a blog created by Doori more getting visitors. There are even some who posted photos of Doojoon and Jinny. So that increasingly seen how Doojoon and Jinny love each other. Doojoon and Jinny impressed when told about the blog. Now they know about that blog.

"Gomawo. Neomu gomawoyo. You guys want to understand my heart and Doojoon's heart. You've been praying for us. You've given Doojoon to me. Junsu oppa, Doori eonni, Gikwang, Yoseob, Hyungseung, Dongwoon, Junhyung, Jo Kwon oppa, Ga in eonni, Minho, other artist friends, and B2UTY. I love you all. Chu ~ ♥ "- Jinny

 

"Annyeong eonni"

"Uh, guys. from school? "

The three girls nodded same time.

"Today where are we going, eonni?"

The three girls had apologized for their actions to Jinny. They promised not to do anything bad again. They promise to be good fans. Not become fanatic fans again. Now Jinny and the three girls were be friend.

"Jinny eonni today will go with me." Doojoon replied that suddenly appeared from behind the three girls. He came to pick Jinny.

The three girls at once looked back. Jinny welcomed Doojoon with her sweet smile.

"Oppa ~" that three girls excited.

"I'm sorry, today I had an appointment with Doojoon" regrets Jinny. The three girls looked sad.

"Eiiiyyyy ~ do not be sad" Doojoon said. To entertain them, Doojoon ruffled their hair, one by one. The three girls smiled back. Glad to be closer to their idol.

Then they split up. The three girls were returned to their respective homes. While Doojoon and Jinny headed to Beast's apartment. On arrival at the apartment, Doojoon and Jinny caught Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Gikwang, Yoseob, and Junhyung were gathered and giggled.

"What are you laughing at?" Said Jinny curious

"Ah, uh, uhm .. nothing .." Gikwang shake his head awkwardly. Junhyung and Hyunseung put on an innocent face while Yoseob and Dongwoon pretending to be busy with their cell phones.

Doojoon thought there something weird. Then he immediately grab the tablet from Gikwang's hands. Doojoon's eyes immediately widened.

"JUNHYUNGGGG!!!!!" Doojoon shouted, his eyes glared. Junhyung ran away as fast as possible.

It turns out Junhyung already upload Doojoon picture on twitter, with tweets 'look! They are really Babo couple. The crazy couple.' The photo where Jinny lifted up Doojoon's nostril as high as possible while Doojoon pulled Jinny's cheeks as wide as possible. Photo are quite embarrassing to be shown to the public. The fans laughed at that photo. Jinny, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Yoseob and Gikwang also laughed at Doojoon and Junhyung.

 

As I said, every person in this world has a red thread that will connect with their true love. The thread who an invisible and will never break up no matter what happens.

 

 

=========================== THE END ==============================

 

 

Finally, the story has been completed. I had my best to make this story. I hope you guys like it. please leave your comment and your subscribe. I really courious what you think about this story.  your comment and your subscribe are my passion.

^^ thank you for reading ^^