part 1 [english version]

The Boy Who Can't Break Up, The Girl Who Can't Leave

It has been almost one year, I and Doojoon are dating. We both do not want our relationship known to the public. There are two reasons. The first one, I do not want his fans disappointed. The second one, Doojoon did not want me to be bothered with his entertainment life. We were very fortunate because our long distance relationship, so far our relationship is not known by anyone. Only Junsu oppa, Beast members, and other closest people. Sometimes I visit Doojoon in Korea, sometimes Doojoon who visit me when he is not busy. Though distance separates us, but we are very happy and love each other. Even now, my Korean language has started smoothly.

"GOALLLLL!!!!" Shouted commentator. Doojoon managed to score a goal for his team.

"DOOJOON-IE!! DOOJOON-IE! "Shouted the audience, who avarage of women, to give support to Doojoon. Doojoon ran to the sidelines, where his supporters are. He raised his hands above his head and forming a heart and smile wide.

"SA! RANG! HAE! "Supporters shouted when they saw Doojoon did that.

Doojoon actually do that for me, who is currently sitting among the supporters. I was disguised as one of his fans. No one knows that I'm his girlfriend. I just smiled when Doojoon like that.

"PRIIITTT ..! PRIIITTT ...! "

The referee blew his whistle, a sign that the game was over. Doojoon team won the game by a score of 2-0. After the handshake between the players, the players immediately go into the locker room. Team Doojoon is a combination of several artists led by Junsu, as team captain.

I have often seen Doojoon playing football. After waiting a while, I headed to the locker room.

"Oppaa ~ chukahae!" I said When into the locker room and hugged Junsu.

"Gomawo ~" Junsu replied with a smile and hugged me gently.

"Yah! Jinny! Your boyfriend is here! "protested Doojoon. He was upset because I was prioritize Junsu than Doojoon.

"Oh ya? 'I asked, pretending not to know.

"You!" Upset Doojoon glared at me.

"Weekkk" I pulled the tongue out

"Hahaha, enough, enough, do not joke anymore." Said Junsu rubbed my head. "There's your boyfriend, hug him, or he'll continue to bother me."

"Jinny ~!!" Called Gikwang excited. He came out of the bathroom with chest. He stretched out his arms to give a hug to Jinny.

"Gikwang-ie ~!! 'I jogged over to Gikwang.

Doojoon stood in front of Gikwang, blocking me and Gikwang.

"Eiyyy .." I complained when standing right in front of Doojoon. Doojoon stretched both hands. I smiled and hugged her.

"Chukahae, honey," I said gently in the arms of Doojoon. Doojoon smiled and hugged me gently.

"Doojoon, you're not impatient at all. I'm have not embraced Jinny. "Moaned Gikwang

"Wear your shirt first, then allowed to hug her." Said Doojoon glanced Gikwang. Gikwang just grinned.

 

Today is our 1st year anniversary. We celebrate with a day at Nami island, the island who famous with romantic scene. Cycling together, eating ice cream together, and other activities commonly performed by couple. We really enjoyed our time together. Though simple yet very happy.

Night came. During the trip, Doojoon hold my hand tightly. I and Doojoon arrived at the hotel, where we were staying.

CLICK. CLICK.

"Yes! I get a great news. "excited a man hiding behind the trees with his camera. He was a paparazzi. It turns out this day, they were followed by a paparazzi. It's just that they are not aware of his presence. Then the paparazzi that follow them into the hotel. The paparazzi found Doojoon and Jinny fit into one hotel room together. still continue to take their photo.

Well, we've got all the attractive photos. See, this would be a headline news. "Said the paparazzi with confidence. Then he left the hotel happily because he got a great news.

Meanwhile, Doojoon and Jinny who do not know anything, still enjoying their togetherness. Doojoon gave a gift to Jinny.

"What is this?" Asked Jinny

"open it"

Jinny opened the gift. A medium-sized box. In it there is a circular necklace that contained a knot on top and decorated with rows of jewels on its surface. Then in the middle, depending the small heart with the letter D, initials of Doojoon, and decorated a little of jewels.

"Happy anniversary, honey." Said Doojoon

Jinny stared at Doojoon. Doojoon smiled and reached for the necklace. He put the necklace on the Jinny's neck. After that, Doojoon looked at Jinny. Jinny who had seen the necklace in her neck, lifting her head now. Doojoon staring Jinny's eyes deeply. It can be seen from his eyes that Doojoon loves the girl in front of him and does not want to lose her. Doojoon leaned his face and gently kissed Jinny.

Doojoon releases his kiss. Then he undid the top button of his denim shirt, he took out a necklace that hung around his neck. The shaped necklace similar to that of Jinny, only the letter that are engraved is letter J, insial of Jinny.

"This is a couple necklaces that I made for us. Just the two of us who have it. "explained Doojoon

"Gomawo, Doojoon" said Jinny softly

"Well, get some rest. Tomorrow we're back to seoul. "Said Doojoon. Before he returned to his room, he kissed Jinny's forehead.

 

Today, I and Doojoon back to Seoul. Arriving at Seoul, Doojoon immediately to Cube Ent. because the job was waiting for him. While I went to see Junsu in his pizza restaurant.

"Doojoon! Emergency! "Said Junhyung

"What is it? Is there a problem? "Doojoon confused. Just when he had arrived, but there seems to be a big problem happened.

"You get caught." Yoseob replied. Doojoon frowned.

"your relationship with Jinny has spread" Hyunseung replied

"Look at this, hyung!" Commanded Dongwoon handing a tablet.

Doojoon read the news that tells his relationship with Jinny. Even there are some photos. All photographs were taken yesterday when they were on the nami island. Of course the news is making fans excited. News spread rapidly. Many of the comments that do not agree, there is even a harsh words. Of course they are sad, frustrated, and angry if their idol belongs to another woman. After reading the news, Doojoon immediately called Jinny.

"Hello"

"Where are you?

"with Junsu oppa. Waeyo? "

"Thank goodness. Give your cell phone on hyung. I want to talk to him. "

"Oppa, Doojoon wants to talk to you."

"Hyung, you've heard my news?"

"Emm" Junsu replied, nodding

"Take care of her, hyung. Do not let her go out alone, and do not let her know the news. "

"Ok, I understand"

"Thank you, hyung"

Then Junsu gave the phone back to Jinny.

"Jinny, saranghae." Said Doojoon softly on the phone

"Eiyy​​, all of a sudden you say it. Make me ashamed of it. "Said Jinny sheepishly.

"I'm really really love you. Whatever happens, I will still love you and will not let you go. "Said Doojoon with serious tone

"me too. Saranghae. "Replied Jinny sheepishly

 

"Hyung, I want to hold a press conference today. I want to resolve this issue. I have already received approval from the Hong daddy. "asked Doojoon to the manager.

"Well, if it's what you want"

Then were gathered around the mass media of various names. The press conference was broadcast live on several TV stations.

 

Now Jinny are at Junsu's house. Every time she was in Korea, she would stay at his house. Oppa who teaches all about korea. Language, culture, and cuisine. That's why, now she can get to know Korean well. Currently, Junsu oppa was in the shower. To relieve boredom, Jinny the tv. Tv remote pressed to find a TV station that broadcast the interesting show. Stop at SBS TV station, which is currently airing the gossip show.

"audiences, this morning we have been shocked by a news from one of our artists. So far we know that he has not had a girlfriend, but it turns out he was dating secretly. "Said the host.

"Woow... who was caught??" Said Jinny curious.

"Yes, you certainly already know. He is Yoon Doojoon, the leader of Beast. He was caught on a date with a girl on the nami island. And now, Doojoon held a press conference to provide further confirmation. Let's look together. "explained the host.

Jinny was shocked to hear the news. Silent. Stunned. Still focus on tv.

"Annyeonghaseo all, thank you for coming on this sudden press conference. I will confirm to all the news that stuck out today. It is true, the girl in the photos is my girlfriend. We've been in a relationship for a year and yesterday was our anniversary. Because of that, we go to nami island to celebrate both. For the photo of us in the hotel, it's true. that is the hotel where we were staying. But we sleep in separate rooms. She is not a girl like you think. She is a nice girl, friendly, and funny. my number one fans and supporters. "explained Doojoon

"Jinny, are you not bathe?" Junsu asked after he finished.

Jinny did not hear the Junsu's question. She is still focus on tv. Junsu was surprised when turned toward where Jinny was focused.

"Beauty, all this time you've given me a lot of love. This time also gave lots of love to my girl. I love her so much. Please you can understand. Thank you. "asked Doojoon ended the press conference and then left the room. He did not provide an opportunity for the press to ask. In fact there are so many questions on their heads.

"that's a brief explanation of Doojoon. Let us bless their relationship and hope the best for both of them. "Said the host.

Jinny immediately ran toward the exit. But, Junsu can prevent her.

"Where are you going?" Junsu asked, who hold Jinny's hands tightly.

"I want to see Doojoon. He must have been very depressed. He definitely needs me. I do not want he to face this alone. "Replied Jinny who tried to break the stranglehold of Junsu.

"Are you crazy?? There is definitely a lot of press and fans. If you were there, you'll make things worse. Moreover Doojoon had told me to take care of you. "Said Junsu "better you're here. If the situation is already better, you can see him. "Added Junsu.

Jinny can only surrender. what Junsu oppa said that is true. While this is not the right time to meet Doojoon. Tonight, Jinny could not sleep in her room. She was very concerned about the state of Doojoon. She also could not call Doojoon because he must be very busy because of this problem.

RRRR RRR ... ...

"You have not slept?" Asked Doojoon across there. Doojoon finally called.

Jinny shook her head. "Gwenchana??" Said Jinny worry.

"Hm-mh. Do not worry. As long as you're always on my side, I can deal with it all. "Doojoon replied that trying to make Jinny is not worry.

"Mian" Jinny said softly

"No, it's not your fault. Now go to sleep, it's late. "

Jinny nodded her head. "Good night. Saranghae, my Doojoon. "Said Jinny

"Saranghae" Doojoon replied

 

Day after day, Doojoon's problem did not improve. Many fans are protesting do not agree with the relationship Doojoon and Jinny. Many women are heartbroken. In fact there are some schools that the students did not want to study because was heartbroken. Why is that?? Because Doojoon is the nation's boyfriend. All women want to be his girlfriend. No woman likes her boyfriend was taken by another woman. They want Doojoon and Jinny split up.

According to Doojoon, all this will soon pass and back to normal. Therefore, he was not too concerned with protests from his fans. He is more worried about Jinny. He was afraid something bad happens with Jinny. On the advice of Junsu, better Jinny sent back to her country to keep her safe. However, before that, Junsu and other members of Beast helped Doojoon can meet with Jinny. Beast together visited the Junsu's house so as not suspicious.

"Doojoonnn ~!" Said Jinny as she ran towards Doojoon and immediately hugged him tightly when Beast got Junsu's house.

Junsu and the other members of beast to get out of there. They want to give Doojoon and Jinny time together. Therefore, they gathered in the kitchen so as not to interfere with Doojoon and Jinny.

"I think our fans will accept it if we have a lover." Commented Dongwoon.

"Poor Doojoon and Jinny" pitied Gikwang

"Let's hope they can get through it all." Hoped Junsu

"Are you okay?" Said Jinny in Doojoon's arms, rubbing his field chest. Currently, they are sitting together in the living room hugging each other. They do not want to let go of each other.

"Hm" short Doojoon replied, rubbing the head of Jinny.

"did you eat well?" Said Jinny again

"Hm"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Hm"

"Lie" said Jinny and release her arms. She stared at the Doojoon's crumpled face. "You're lying. your face is tangled, a little bit thin, and thick eye bags. "Said Jinny again. This time her eyes began to glaze.

Doojoon holding Jinny's face with his hands. Then he smiled.

"You forget what I said. As long as you're with me, I'd be fine. "Said Doojoon staring Jinny's eyes deeply. Jinny hugged Doojoon very tightly.

"that's right. I should not be crying. I must be strong so that Doojoon is also strong to face of this all. "Thought Jinny. she tried to hold her tears to do not flow out.

"Tomorrow I can not take you to the airport." Says Doojoon

"I understand."

 

After returning from Korea, Jinny never felt calm. She always worried about Doojoon at any time, every day. News related to the relationship of Doojoon never stopped. A lot of verbal abuse directed at Jinny, but Jinny ignore it as long as Doojoon was fine. Even now fans outside of Korea also spoke.

Now the news impact on the careers of Beast and Doojoon in the world of entertainment. Their single sales dropped dramatically. There are several shows also dropped the rating. In fact there are some contracts that were canceled.

Although Doojoon always said that he was fine, Jinny remain concerned because of the circumstances worsened. Beast should strive harder to be accepted back by their fans. If this continues, his career will be finished. Jinny do not want that to happen.

"Oppa, what can I do to help Doojoon?" Said Jinny when calling Junsu

"You have to keep the spirit, continued to support Doojoon, and keep praying." Junsu answered

"Already but the things still got worse"

"calm down, Doojoon and the other can certainly get through this all."

Jinny hung up. She lay on his bed. Her head was dizzy. So much was she thinking. She began to shed tears. She upset with herself that can not help Doojoon. Can not make it all better.

 

"Sorry guys, I have made us like this." Said Doojoon feel guilty with the other members.

"Hey, what did you say?" Junhyung asked pretending not to hear.

"You do not need to say it." Said Hyunseung

"right, this is not your fault or Jinny's fault. It is they who do not understand you two. "Said Yoseob

"We'll fine. We'll get through. You should not give up. "Said Gikwang giving spirit.

Dongwoon could do not say any more. He hugged Doojoon so Doojoon could be so powerful. Others come to embrace them both.

 

After much thought, Jinny has taken a decision. A very difficult decision for her. But she must do it for the person she loves. Today she returned to Korea without the knowledge of anyone. She will meet with the management of cube ent. Previously, Jinny had discussions with Hong daddy about her decision.

"I'm sorry, Doojoon. I must do this. " thought Jinny.

"Hello all. Sorry, since sticking my news out, I have not introduced myself. My name is Jinny who you know as the girlfriend of Yoon Doojoon. "Said Jinny at the press conference. It turns out this was her idea.

"Doojoon, bad!" Panicked the manager. He went to Doojoon who were practicing the choreography.

"What is more, hyung?"

"Jinny ..."

"Jinny?! What's wrong with her? "

"she, she was there in the press conference room"

"MWO?! Babo girl! "

Doojoon then ran to the press conference room. Followed by the others.

"This day I will declare something. Something that would be the desire of all people. Yes, I'll break my relationship with Doojoon. I did this not because of fear of his fans or I gave up with Doojoon. But I did it all for the sake of Doojoon. For the sake of his future and the sake of his career. For the sake of his happiness. That's all and thank you. "explained Jinny and left the room without giving a chance to ask.

When Jinny opened the door, there is Doojoon who stood in front of the door. Jinny widened her eyes.

"What does all this mean?" Doojoon asked weakly. Instantly Jinny's eyes filled with tears at the sight of a figure that she loved so much. Then she walked away without answering Doojoon's questions.

"Wait!" Shouted Doojoon prohibit

Jinny stopped her steps. She pulled a deep breath and hold it for a moment. She also clenching her fists tightly. It was all done so that the tears did not flowing. "Do not cry Jinny!! show to Doojoon that you're fine. Doojoon's sake! "Think Jinny encourage herself.

Jinny turned around. Now she can be looking at the face of the person she loves for the last time.

"Doojoon, let's break up." Said Jinny after she gathered all her strength so that she can speak calmly.

"Do not want! How many times have I told you, as long as you with me, I'll fine. "Reject Doojoon

"You do not be selfish!" Snapped Jinny. Jinny staring Doojoon's eyes deeply. Eyes that she loved.

"Doojoon, listen to me." Said Jinny lowered her tone. "You should not be selfish. Think of the people who have helped up you like this. Think of the other members of beast, your fans, your family. They do not want to see you like this. I was too. "

"If so, I will out of the world of entertainment. I do not want this fame without you. I do not want ... "said Doojoon stopped by Jinny who put her forefinger on Doojoon's lips.

"You should not be stopped from the world of entertainment. You should not stop on the world of soccer. Because of the entertainment world, I know you. Because of the soccer world, I fell in love with you. Whatever happens, I will always be your number one fans and supporter. This is definitely heavy for you, me too. But I'm sure we can get through it all. "

Jinny really bend over backwards to keep her from crying. She tried to keep her voice from trembling.

Doojoon really do not want to lose Jinny. Doojoon really do not want to separate from her. But, now he can not do anything. He is very knows Jinny. Will not be able to interfere with her decision. And she must have thought about it many times with her decision. Perhaps it was the best way for both of them.

Doojoon releases his favorite earring that had always wore. Doojoon put the earring in the right ear Jinny and kissed her forehead gently as a sign of farewell. Doojoon's eyes began to glaze. His heart hurts. So also with Jinny's heart. Tightness. Doojoon slowly released his kiss and then he turned away so as not to see Jinny go away. He was not able to see her go.

"My Doojoon" called Jinny.

Doojoon turned back. Jinny hurried kiss Doojoon. A kiss goodbye. Doojoon widened his eyes in surprise, but he quickly closed it. The tears could no longer containable. Out freely when he felt a gentle kiss from Jinny. So it is with Jinny. The tears began to flow. They are quite long interlocked because they want to release all of their feelings. From there, they can feel a sense of perceived each other. They do not care if observed by others. Then Jinny let go of the kiss with a heavy heart.

"I left. Take care of yourself. Bye. "Jinny said goodbye

Jinny left Doojoon with tears kept flowing. She was not able to stop it. Doojoon stood motionless, watching Jinny went away. The woman who he loved so much is now gone. It felt like shouting mightily. It feels like to pursue and prevent her. Doojoon only able to clench his fists very tightly. Hold all the feelings that exist. The tears continued to flow.

Jinny keep running without direction. Her mind was chaotic.

"Hey, you're that woman, right?"

In the middle of the way, Jinny met some fanatic fans. But Jinny did not answer. they surrounded Jinny and cornered her to the wall.

"!"

"How dare you tease our oppa"

"How dare you take it from us"

Jinny keep in silent. She did not want to say anything.

"Why are you silent?"

Because of upset with silence of Jinny, one of them slapped Jinny with great force. Others do not remain silent. They grabbed her and beating Jinny. But Jinny was not dodge or reply. She received all the blows. Due to Jinny, all blows less painful than her heart now. Once they are satisfied vent their anger, they left the helpless Jinny.

Jinny in a sitting position against the wall. Weak and helpless. The tears were still flowing. Endless. The rain began to fall. As if the sky could feel Jinny's sorrow. Jinny survive long enough in that position, drenched by heavy rain.

Meanwhile, Doojoon sat on the edge of the exercise room, he kept looking at his necklace with a look of sadness. Affection, upset, disappointed, and sad all mixed into one. his tears flowed back. Splashed down his palm who contained the necklace. The pendant necklace drenched by Doojoon's tears.

"let us leave Doojoon like that. He needs time to be alone. "Said Yoseob

"Jinny?" Junsu was shocked by the state of Jinny were soaking wet and covered with wounds.

"Oppaaa ~" Jinny ran into the arms of Junsu. Currently, she really needs a place to lean. Junsu hugged her tightly. Junsu did not ask anymore because he already knew what had happened. Jinny crying uncontrollably in the arms of Junsu. Junsu only could patted Jinny gently.

"Remove everything. Have a good cry. "Said Junsu

 

"Doojoon-ie" call Yoon Doo Ri, Doojoon's sister, softly. But Doojoon ignore her. he was still staring at his necklace with his ​​tears still flowing. Crying in silence. Doori sad to see her the only one brother like that. She immediately hugged her brother. Then Doori sitting against the wall. she spreads his legs forward. She lay Doojoon's head on her lap. She rubbing his head lovingly.

Doojoon shoulders started to shake, can no longer hold back his tears. his arms around Doori's waist still clutching his necklace tightly. Doojoon crying uncontrollably. Occasionally he groaned. Remove all emotion.

Doori could feel the sorrow of Doojoon. Her eyes began to fill with tears.

"Remove it all. Scream as strong as possible. "Said Doori

"Usually you're always brave in the face of problems. But this time you're so fragile. This is the first time I saw you crying like this. Do you really love her, Doojoon. "Thought Doori

"Sob .. sob .. how pity Doojoon is. I can not bear to see him like that. "Pity Gikwang who began to cry when he saw the sorrow of Doojoon from behind the door. Other members merely silent. But, their eyes filled with tears. Everything can feel what is felt by Doojoon.

 

Since that day, Jinny and Doojoon started to live their lives respectively. Of course it is not easy for the two of them who are both still love each other.

"your wounds was healed?" Junsu asked in the phone

"yeah, thank you, oppa, you're taking care of me. Please do not tell to Doojoon. "Said Jinny prohibit

"Why did you take such a decision? you and Doojoon love each other. "Junsu asked

"I do not want to see Doojoon and his friends suffer because of me. I want them to be happy. "

"What could Doojoon be happy if like this? Did yourself happy? "

Jinny was silent for a few moments. ".. Someday we will be happy .." Jinny replied softly.

 

Doojoon began to move again. He and others started working again. And slowly everything is getting better. But did not with Doojoon. He like a body without a soul. He works but his soul is empty. Without expression. If he must smile, he would force themselves to smile. He did not take up the offer to play the drama because he did not feel like to acting now.

"Doojoon hyung like zombies now" Dongwoon commented

"He does not talk much anymore as it used to. his cheerfulness is gone. "Said Hyunseung

"I miss with his laughter. I miss his folly. I miss his mischief. "Said Junhyung sad

Beast is usually cheerful, now the cheerfulness has been lost. If they look cheerful, it was only acting in public.

 

Almost every night Doojoon sat on the edge of the Han River to calm himself. He always cries when considering Jinny. He always cried when he heard the Jinny's sound recording on his cell phone. He really missed Jinny. He missed gaze of Jinny, Jinny's smile, Jinny's voice, Jinny's face, everything. He wanted to hug Jinny tightly. Often he sent a message to Jinny but not replied by her.

Not only Doojoon who cry every night. Jinny was so. She also missed Doojoon. Every day she listened to the Beast's songs in order to hear the sound of Doojoon. Every day she got a message from Doojoon but was unable to replied him. Because once Jinny replied, then all strength during this time he collected will collapse just like that.

'I believe it's better this way, you look happier. And I thought it was still going to be harder for you. a little bitterness in heart, sadness in heart. all our past memories always roam around in my mind. I drown myself in the depth of the sorrow. I loved you with everything I had. I don't have any regrets because I believed that I was the only one for you. The street I used to walk you home. the coffee we used to drink together. Books we read together, dramas we watched together. I miss all these things so much. when I miss you, when I think about you more, i always tell to myselft "I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay" as long as you are happy.'