1 Beginning

Everything will be ok

Minho’s POV

„Where should we go tonight?” I looked at my friends. My Hyung’s name was Lee Seunghoon, he really liked to rap and dance and he was very good at it. My Dongsaeng was Kang Seungyoon, he can play guitar and has a good voice. Although he was the youngest of us three, he was the most matured. He tried to look over us and I appreciated it much.
“Let’s eat ddukbokki!” Seunghoon screamed, we walked to the next restaurant. While waiting for our food Hoonie and I started dancing, rapping and beat boxing. Everybody looked at us, I don’t know why; I think it’s normal what we did. “Stop dancing and making noises, it’s rude. They’ll kick us out of the restaurant.” “Ok ok. I and Minho will stop umma!” – “Yah! Don’t call me like that. I’m younger than you!” So it’s not polite to do things like that in public, I guessed everybody would be happy to see such a show while eating. But Yoon was right… He was like an only parent mother, he cared for us and was alone, he never even dated. To be true I haven’t too. The ddukbokki at this place was really good, it was so tasty that we all ate so much that we thought we would explode. “It’s not late yet. Should we go to the karaoke?” Seungyoon suggested. We all loved the music and the karaoke place, so we went there. It was all fun and like always both of them left before me. They wanted to be fit in the morning.
I only sang one more song and made my way out. As i walked down the passage when I noticed a young boy. He had droopy eyebrows and middle parted hair. The expression of his face was kind of strange. He looked tense. When I walked past him our hands touched. He turned his shocked face to me. “You touched my hand…” – “I’m sorry” What a strange person. I wanted to walk awayeven if I heard him saying stop. I continued to walk when I heard the scream of a woman outside. In this moment the other boy disappeared. I didn’t care about that, ran outside and saw a crying woman. “Somebody attacked me and… and then a boy appeared and ran after the other. He saved me.” She whined. “Where is this boy now?” The woman pointed at an alley. I rushed there. In front of me was a creature without face. I couldn’t move, this thing had no hair, no eyes, no nose; it only had a big mouth with baring teeth. Behind it him was the 50:50 haired boy, he hold a silver shimmering gun. “What…” I couldn’t say more, the monster was running towards me, mouth opened. I wanted to run away, I commanded my body to move, but it didn’t. This was the end I thought as the beast jumped fastly on me. I closed my eyes and prayed that dying wouldn’t hurt and that my family and friends won’t be too sad. I didn’t want them to cry. I slightly felt the teeth on my neck, then a loud noise terrified me. It was a gun. Slowly I opened my eyes. The boy stood above me. He killed the monster. Blood was running out of the wound. The bullet made a big hole through its head. The blood covert my clothes. “Stand up you have to come with me!” His voice would have sounded nice, if he wouldn’t be that cold. “You shot it.” – “Yes. And because of that the police are on their way. We have to go away. If you don’t want I have to force you.” The guy just killed somebody, it would be saver if he don’t have to force me. I stood up, he roughly took my hand and led me to an old house. There were mud on the ground, metal sheets were hanging from the walls and it smelled like blood and fire. What was this place? I opened my mouth to say something but the boy commanded me to be quiet, how did he even know, he hadn’t look at me.
We went inside a room. There was nor much furniture. Only a leather couch, a table, a coir and a desk with a computer on it. “Explain everything to me.” – “If I would you wouldn’t believe me. You would run away, tell everybody about a crazy killer and ruin everything.” – “Please tell me!” I begged. “You have to stay here. If you go I will find you. It’s important for your safety to stay here. If you really want to know something I can tell you my nam.” The look in his eyes made me believe him, I will stay here. What else could I do? Tomorrow he had to talk to me otherwise I will call the police. “I’ll stay. But you have to tell me everything.” – “My name is Nam Taehyun, we’ll see if I tell you more.” He was really strange. He seemed cold, but he wasn’t bad, after all he saved me. “I’m Song Minho.” – “Go sleep” He pointed at a dark leather couch. How could people like him exist? Commanding others so much. I hope everything will turning normal and everything will be ok tomorrow. I wanted to talk to Seungyoon and Seunghoon about all the events today. With these thoughts I lied on the couch and went sleep, after what happened I was tired to dead.

 

AN: This Chapter seems so short. I'll try to write longer ones.  I hope you liked the first chapter, thanks for reading it.