7

Everything will be ok

Minho's POV:

We only slept a bit then went right away to the entertainment were the girl was. Somehow Taehyun knew where it was I think he is hiding something. He acts really strange and does things like mumbling to himself."I should have known that" "So you're at that place" I think he knows the killer. It sounds odd but I suppose he has a antecedents with him. He often said to Jinwoo to let him kill their enemy and nobody else have the right to do that. I'm worried about him, if he takes it too personal he may be uncareful and something bad happens. That would be the worst thing, I don't want him to be hurt but what can I do? I can't even fight. Still I have to protect Nam Taehyun. In order to do that I took a knife with me, it's little and nothing compared to guns but it's the only thing I have.

Taehyun's POV: .

Soon I will meet him and have my revenge. This is what I dreamt of for so long. I will kill this monster and get my life back. But I have to be careful. If he kills me again everything is over for me and my friends. Neither I or Jinwoo will have the chance to live and I don't want that any of my new friends especially Minho get killed. If he just touches him his dead won't be fast it'll be crueler than anything he could ever imagine.

While we walked to the entertainment I heard a repeating voice. It was the voice of the special Person. I don't know who he was and why he did that but he gave me and Jinwoo the chance to continue fighting for our dreams. He was more like a faceless shadow; I believe he is something like god or like Satan. Immaterial who he was what he said was important: "If you die you can never come back and you won't have an afterlife your soul will just be lost. If that happens to one of you the other is affected too. If you involve somebody and they die you will die too. But if you kill your murder you will live, but under one condition: You have to sign up for YG Entertainment."

 

I remembered everything on this way, I walked it so often in the past. There was the Han River. I was often here with her. She was my best friend and I was her best and only friend. She was really afraid of people that’s the reason why she didn’t knew Jinwoo, even if he was my second best friend. But I don't want to think of this ever again I want to end this today.

 

After some minutes we stood in front of the entertainment. Many people were gathered here because of them I couldn't see the killer even if I knew his face.

"Taehyun" Minho pulled at my jacket, Seunghoon and Seungyoon were behind him. "Look at this guy. He has a face but he has some kind of a special aura, I can't really explain it." I stared at the man they pointed at. It was him it was really him. He looked in my eyes, signalizing me that I should come with him, and then he left. I knew it was exactly what he wanted but I followed him to the bridge over the Han River. The others were behind me but I told them to wait at the edge of the bridge this was something between me and him.

"I never thought I would see you again. But it's good, so I can kill you a second time for what you did to my daughter." The man screamed at me. I know how much he hated me. I even could understand him somehow but I hated him too. My heartbeat fastered as I thought of her, her name was Choi Nelly:

"Taehyun Oppa look at this!" Nelly ran to me with a paper."I got accepted! I'm at you entertainment know!" She was good enough to be a trainee. I'm so proud of her. Since we were four we were best friends and wanted both to be idols and now we were a step nearer to our goal. But what I didn't know that time was that this was the ruin of her. She became better and better, she should have been happy instead she was sad. Nelly always cried that the other girls were thinner than her because she was half American. The other trainees began with bullying her. Nelly thought starving would make her beautiful but she looked like she was ill. The thinner she became the more I broke inside I worried about her. Her father didn't help me to stop her, every time she lost weight he said she is more pretty now.

"Nelly please you have to eat something." _ "I can't. I will get fat and can't become an idol. If you want to be famous here you can't be an ugly pig." Ugly pig? Who called her that? She is and was the most beautiful girl I ever saw and her voice could melt everyone's heart. "You are beautiful. Don't ever say you're an ugly pig. Since the day I saw you you were beautiful. You are better than all the other girls." I looked straight into her eyes tears were running over her face as she pressed her lips on mine. Nelly was my first kiss and the only person I have ever kissed.

"I'm sorry Nelly. But I don't know how my feelings are, if Iove you as a woman or as a sister. And we are both trainees, if we start dating it could ruin our career." This was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I loved her but not in this way, If we would try out we would just destroy everything we built in this long time. "Taehyun..." the sad expression on her face slowly went to a smile. “I'm sorry. I should have thought about all that. Maybe in the future we can be together." Nelly's arms pulled me in a close hug.

Even if I rejected her as a girlfriend our friendship continued, until something changed. She had a big fight with her father. She hadn’t told me anything but I was in front of her door to visit her and heard every word. Their fight was about her grades. He told her to put more effort in school her answer was that if she is an idol she doesn’t need to go to a good school. Then her dad said the worst thing he could: "Look at you! Do you really think you will ever be an idol. If you want to be famous you need to have many plastic surgeries and we don't have the money for it. And even if you become pretty through surgery your Taehyun will never love you back so forget him and his plans of you being stars together. Stop crying over him and do something intelligent. Now you’re no use for anyone!" For me it felt like a knife stab  in me, I can't even imagine how hard it had to be for Nelly.

In this moment I lost her, everybody lost her. She ran away. I searched for her every day and night but I never saw her again. The only thing I saw was her dead body when she was found after two month. She starved to dead. Next to her was her diary. I wasn't able to read everything, I think it would have killed me but I read her last entry:

“Dear diary.

I lost so much weigh maybe I can go back soon. Maybe I'm now beautiful so daddy will like me again.

I hope I can be an idol now together with my beloved Taehyun. Do you think he will love me know? He said because we are trainees but that was a lie. He doesn’t love me because I’m ugly, he just tries to be nice. But now he will love me.

I think I should continue my diet a bit longer, then I'm good enough for everyone. The people will stop picking on me.

Everything will be perfect...

I'm feeling a bit weak now.

I go to sleep.

Maybe I'm dreaming of my future of my happy life.

Good night diary.”

At that point of my life I wanted to kill myself. I wanted to live with Nelly in a perfect world. I even tried it several times. I jumped from a bridge but some car where driving under it and I fell on it. Some other time I cut my wrist but Jinwoo found me, brought me to hospital and tried to help me, but he wasn’t able to do that. When I wanted to shot myself, I thought of going to the park where I and Nelly fist meet. On my way I saw the CD shop where we both bought our first CD together. I remembered our dream and suddenly wanted to live to fulfill our dream. Maybe she will be happy in heaven that I did it.

But my dreams should be destroyed again I met her father. He talked to me, about how his wife divorced from him. He brought me to his house; I weren't afraid of him since he is the father of my best friend. When we arrived he hit me and tied me to a chair. I couldn't do anything. "You know I hate you and every other trainee. I hate everyone with the dream to become musician. Because of you my poor baby died." - "Let me go!" - "I will kill you and every other trainee I find." I tried with all my energy to free myself but I failed the only thing I could do know was thinking of my life which is going to end now. I started crying, then the hot bullet burnt its way through my flesh and hit my lung. I'm not sure if it was really my lung but I remember that I couldn't breathe and died of suffocation.

 

AN: Oh my god. I haven't uploaded for so long now. I'm really ashamed. But please forgive me my lovely readers. I promise the next chapter will be out soon. (I'm already working on it). I hope you like this chapter. Writing about Taehyun's past was really difficult for me.