6

Everything will be ok

Taehyun’s POV:

I think some one of us should give Seunghoon the power to see monsters, but would it be ok? If I’m right we feel attracted to the person we give this ability, I’m sure I’m not able to feel like that with two persons. It was difficult enough to like one person. Normally I prefer being alone or just with Jinwoo, but since Minho was with me, I grew to like being in a group. I have the feeling of a team. We can be a strong team, beating together the killer and then become idols. I’m sure we would be great idol. We will be famous and win lots of awards. But for now it was our highest priority to get our lives back.
Maybe Jinwoo should touch Seunghoon. I think he will handle it, with my help of course. I called him to Minho’s room.
“Jinwoo. Do you think you manage to give power to Lee Seunghoon?” – “Do you mean I should touch him? If I start liking him too? What should I do then?” – “When we live a normal life again our attraction to them will stop I assume. Please Jinwoo.” – “I will try but only if you-“ – “I give you every food you want.” – “YES! Should I go now to him?” – “Go I will come with you.”
The three other boys were in the kitchen talking something about karaoke. Maybe about how I and Minho meet. “Seunghoon. We talked and thought about giving you the ability too. If all of us have this power we feel more united, and it will be easier to find that murder.” Jinwoo told. Jinwoo was older than me but he was very cute his way of talking was adorable. But he had another side too, when he kills a monster he changes, maybe the others will see this side.
 “You mean you will give me power? Please do that!” Seunghoon was really happy, he danced around and screamed. I thought he and Minho had similarities, both you could easily make happy, they are loud and pabos. But Minho was different. I don’t know why but Minho was a person you won’t find again. He was special. I never thought like that about somebody, but he lit everything up. He just needed to smile, to make my heart pounding. I would like to tell Minho how I feel, but if it’s really only because I touched his hands, I would break his heart if he likes me back. And that’s exactly what I want to prevent.

 

Seunghoon’s POV:

Since I met Taehyun and Jinwoo I felt so excluded, they all can see monsters except for me. I felt like a fifth wheel. That was the reason why I was happy, that Jinwoo wanted to give me power. I could help them, I could be with them, we could be a team. A good one.  We arrange that Jinwoo would touch me when we met the next monster. Then we sallied to SM Entertainment.
There where hundreds of fangirls with EXO, SUJU and SHINee signs in their hands. We sat next to them but they started to give us strange looks, then one came to us. It had to be their leader.
“I think you’re in the wrong area!” She angrily said. “Area?” I asked, I really didn’t know what she meant. “You must be new. You boys seem like ert SNSD and f(x) fans. All the y fanboys are over there.” She pointed at a place a bit more far away from here. “Oh no. That’s a misunderstanding. We are Shawols. SHINee’s our everything.  I love Taemin so much, he is cute and hot at the same time and his dancing. Oh my god! Aww!! Hugging him would be so delicious. I feel so special when talking about that 2Min ship because my name is Minho too.” What the hell was Minho saying and the strange noises he made… “You’re one of us. I’m Taemin biased too. I know how you feel” The girl hugged Minho and let us sit next to her.
“What were you saying?” I whispered to him. “Yesterday I researched about SME and heard about the areas, I heard that fangirls of boygroups would be the nearest to the entertainment, so I looked up what to say to a fellow fan. I’m not as dumb as I seem, am I?” – “I never thought you would be dumb Minnie. Only our Umma thought that.” – “Really Seungyoon? I’m disappointed in you.” – “It’s not my fault. Just listen to you and Seunghoon. You’re always saying ‘Oh Honnie, what did umma do to you? Just smile again!’ or ‘Minnie, come let’s dance, rap or eat together.’ “I laughed at them, until I noticed Taehyun’s look. He seemed mad. “What’s with all that cute talking?” He was jealous; I thought he had a thing for Minho and vice versa. In my opinion Minho was really in love. He seemed to trust Taehyun and cared for him much, he seemed to love him. “Don’t worry, Taehyunnie. I will talk cute to you, too.” – “I don’t even want that. Don’t call me like that.” – “Ok TaeTae.” – “Before you call me TaeTae stick with Taehyunnie.”
See what I meant. THEY.ARE.IN.LOVE. I have to set them up.
“What are we doing here?” – “Jinwoo don’t you listen to me? We wait for monsters or their boss!” Taehyun was close with Jinwoo, since they know each other long. But between them it wasn’t like with Minho. No love. Only in a brotherly way, like Taehyun would be Jinwoo’s big bro. “Jinwoo do you know Taehyun long? You  come across like his little brother.” – “We were trainees together. And I’m almost 3 years older than him.” We all were shocked. “How old are you?” Was Minho’s first question. “I became 20 this May and Jinwoo will be 23 end of the year.” Taehyun answered. We thought some seconds then chorused: “Then Jinwoo is the oldest and Taehyun the Maknae of us” It was unbelievable. “So Taehyunnie since you’re the Maknae you should show us aegyo. Please!” Minho begged. But Taehyun coldly answered: “Just look for monsters I want to kill something.” That guy doesn’t have aeygo!

 

Minho’s POV:

My Taehyunnie is the youngest? That’s so cute. I swear I will see his aegyo. Maybe he was so adorable that he isn’t allowed to show it or else we will die. By the way I think I’m in love with that boy. His cold style is hot…his look is beautiful…his personality is strong…I only wait for hearing his singing voice. It must be amazing!
But maybe I liked him because of this ability thing. I won’t confess to him now. I plan to do it when he gets his life back.
I continued to watch all the people here, to see somebody but no of this fangirls were monster.
“Guys…” Seungyoon frightened said. His body was shaking. “You see that don’t you?” He pointed to one fat guy next to the fanboys. And I got what Yoonie meant, that man had no face, he was one of them. “Let’s go we have to allure him to another place.” We stood up and made a way through all the fans. I wasn’t terrified as the first time I saw a monster. Now I know what they are and I know that Taehyun will kill them or Jinwoo since he also was in the same situation. But I can’t imagine him killing somebody.
“Excuse me. We are trainees and need to eat something, can you please give us some money. We haven’t eaten for one day. Please!” Jinwoo told the guy. “Trainees hmm? Of course I will lend you money. Your training must be very hard. The money is in my car. Follow me.” The man led us to his car. On the way I saw Jinwoo talking to Seunghoon.

Jinwoo’s POV:
“Now Seunghoon time came. But don’t say anything after you see him. OK? “ – “I’m ready!” I touched his hand; it wasn’t the same when I touched Seungyoon. With Seungyoon it was a reflex. Something I just did without thinking, led by feelings. I saw how the others eyes widened and he went pale, but he didn’t say a word.

Seungyoon’s POV:

I watched how Jinwoo touched Hoon’s hand. I was jealous, I don’t know I just was jealous, it was clear that it was just because of the ability but it made me mad. But it was not the time for such feelings.
“So you dumb trainees. Always training for an inaccessible dream. You know what I will do know?” The beast laughed. When we were at his car, far away of the other people. “Do you know what we will do?” – “Stop Taehyun let me do this. I want to show what I can do.” Jinwoo said, smiled at me – YES AT ME. CUTE – then his facial expression changed to a cold and cool mien. He neared to the man, then kicked him with strength on the car, it even got bubonic. After that he pulled out a gun, a black one, which was brightly polished. He homed on the guys head. “Where is your boss?” – “I won’t tell!” Jinwoo smiled, but another kind of smile like that before. “Maybe I should break all your bones?” He booted the arm of the monster, a loud crack could be heard. “. You !” He screamed in pain.  “Should I break the left one too?” Jinwoo hall of with his feed. “No no! Wait! My boss, he is at the entertainment where his daughter was, when she was a trainee.” – “Don’t you feel much better. With only one broken arm?” – “Yeah, you’re right. I will go back to the trainees.” – “Wait I have a present for you.” Jinwoo pulled the trigger. His hair blew in the wind the bullet made. He looked beautiful, even if he just killed a monster in the coolest way I ever saw, cooler than all the TV heroes.

None’s POV:

The three human boys were shocked at how Jinwoo killed the monster. They never expected him to do something like that. Breaking bones with his feet and shooting at a monster while he stared into the beasts face. Especially Seungyoon shattered, that Jinwoo had a side like this. Usually he looked cute and innocent, but at this moment, he was like one of those bad- heroes in anime, who just kill the enemy without blinking. But if he could dispatch somebody so easily it showed is strong character. A strong character was one of the things you needed to become an idol.

AN: I managed 1801 words, my new record. ^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter and will enjoy the following chapters as well and comment!
Btw did you watched winners teaser? If not watch it now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XntUhF68DJc