8

Everything will be ok

Taehyun's POV:

Moved by feelings I tried to punch Nelly's father but he dodged. Before he could hit me back I kicked his feet. He was about to fall on the ground when he pulled my foot with him and we slump with a loud crack on the floor. Pain was running through my back, nonetheless I tried to hold him on the ground and stand up but he punched me to the ground again. I knew I would have no chance without a weapon so I put out my knife and tried to cut him. "Do you think I would let you kill me Taehyun? You killed my daughter! Because of you she is dead now. Do you remember her dead body, it didn't even look human and that's all because you rejected her, because you didn't cared for her. I'm sure she is happy if you die!"

 

None's POV:

Taehyun was furious; he couldn't control his body anymore he was steered of his anger and hate. But that also meant he couldn't think and he couldn't fight properly.

"Jinwoo do something! Help him!" Minho screamed desperate. Jinwoo was worried too but he calmed himself and answered: "I can't help him. I promised it. It's his fight." The younger wanted to go, to help his beloved one but was stopped by Seunghoon and Seungyoon. "Why are you holding me? Let me go!" He moved around, trying to escape, but the two boys were stronger than him. "Minho I'm sorry but you can't do anything. You will just die" - "Yoonie I know I can help. Please let me!" - "Seungyoon is right, just wait here for Taehyun. I'm sure he will win." Seunghoon wasn't as sure as he said. His heart was pounding in his the same went for Seungyoon, who sticked close to Jinwoo and was really afraid. Sweat of fear was running down their backs.

For Minho it wasn't important if he dies as long Taehyun could live and make his dreams come true. The rappers anger grows second by second when he saw how the killer hit his Taehyun. "LET ME GO! It doesn't matter if I die I must help Taehyun!" - "We can’t-" With teary eyes he screamed: "I LOVE HIM! I HAVE TO PROTECT HIM!" When the tall boy said these words the others immediately let him go. "Be careful Hyung" Seungyoon said and the two others just nodded. They understood that they won’ t be able to stop Minho.

 

Minho's POV:

I will help you Taehyunnie. I will protect you.

I pulled my knife out of my pocket and ran to the two. The killer was pushing Taehyun to the edge of the bridge and smote him in the belly. Blood was running out of my friends mouth, I closed my eyes for a second I just wanted to fell on the ground, forgetting all the things that happen, forgetting Taehyun’s pain. But if I would do that he would have to bear even more pain. I have to help, I have to kill the monster now before it's too late.
I got nearer and saw not only the blood coming from his mouth but blood running down his head and arms, his clothes were ripped, his upper lip was swollen and over his eye he had a huge laceration. I couldn't hold myself back and couldn’t think of a plan. The moment I arrived at the fighting place the monster tried to push Taehyun over the bridge. I used the moment the killer was distracter and pushed my knife inside him. He let a pained scream out but he was still able to push Taehyun over the bridge. Then he fell on the wooden floor ground. I wanted to hold my friend's hand but our only fingertips touched. He slumped into the deep water.
“TAEHYUN!!” Adrenaline was running through my veins.  Immediately I tried to get on the handrail. One leg was already on it when I felt something cold in my back. This cold feeling was followed by pain, my back was burning, I never had so many aches in my live. I thought that I killed him but the murder was still able to stab me in the back, t´hen he droped.
I was about to pass out but I remembered that my pain would be nothing compared to that Taehyun is having right now. I bunched all energy that was left and jumped in the water.
For a moment everything went black, I felt like my heartbeat stopped totally. But I managed to swim. I searched for Taehyun, after all the attacks he had to endure he sure wasn’t able to swim anymore. The cold water my body, after that something else touched my hand. It was Taehyun!  I found him! Normaly I wasn’t even able to carry my six-years old little cousin while swimming, but adrenaline was pumped through my veins so I were able to carry Taehyun out of the river. We were lying on the grass next to the Han River. I pulled him closer to me and was feeling my heartbeat again.
So much changed since I met Nam Taehyun, for the first time I really love somebody and would give my life for him.
Next I heard the voice of my friends; they were coming to help us. Knowing that I fell relived asleep.