At D’Light Club

Be Mine !!!

It was Saturday, so you didn't go to college and decided to do the chores.

 

You come back to your room and opened your books.

Finished reading the books, you sat on your bed. You looked at the picture of your parents.

“Mom, Dad.. Please wish me luck for the exams” you softly whispered.

“I miss you Mom, Dad...” you said with a low and weak voice. You held your parents picture and rested it close to your chest.

 

At Infinite's dorm.                                                                      

“Ugh.. water.. where is water..??” Sungyeol yelled.

“Behind you babo!!” Dongwoo lightly hit Sungyeol’s head.

“Ahhh.. so fresh..!!” Sungyeol widely smiled after drinking the water.

“Quick, hand it to me hyung!” Sungjong said with husky voice.

 

Before Sungjong could reach the bottle, L appeared and yanked the bottle away.

“Hyung!!” Sungjong sulked.

“You are so naughty!!” Sungjong shouted grabbing the bottle. L just giggled.

 

“Where is Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung?” Hoya asked.

L shrugged.

“Probably making out with girls..” he jokingly said. They all burst into laughter.

 

“Who said that we made out?” Sunggyu suddenly appeared.

“Oh hyung you came.” L said innocently.

“What were you saying?” Sunggyu asked.

“Aniya hyung”

“He’s lying. He said you two making out with girls” Sunggyu blinked.

“Kim Myungsoo!!” he tried to catch L who was already running.

Woohyun chuckled.

 

“Where were you guys?” Hoya asked.

“Just having a secret conversation” Woohyun winked and left to his bedroom. And it successfully scared Hoya.

“These guys are seriously having an affair.” Dongwoo whispered.

“Huh? Jjinjja?” Sungjong asked in disbelief.

“Babo..” Sungyeol patted the back of Sungjong’s head. Sungjong pouted.

 

“Why do you think that those two always disappear secretly? Plus they’re sharing a room” Dongwoo started the gossip.

“Is ‘WooGyu’ couple real?” Hoya mumbled.

“Sometimes I heard weird sound from their room..” Sungyeol added.

“W..what?” Sungjong’s eyes shot wide open.

“Seriously?” Hoya asked. Dongwoo and Sungyeol nodded simultaneously.

“Stop it hyung.. I don’t wanna hear it.” Sungjong said covering his ears.

 

“What are you guys talking?” Sunggyu asked dragging L to join conversation.

“Oh.. I was saying how about we’re going to club since we’re off today.” Sungyeol quickly changed the topic.

“Yeah. Let’s go now.” Woohyun suddenly appeared.

 

“Yeayyy.. Im going to meet pretty girls” Sungjong clapped his hand together while the rest just giggled at his silliness.

 

Meanwhile, you were so busy taking orders to the customers. Tonight, the club is so crowd, since it is Saturday.

“____. Bring this upstairs” you gulped remembering what had happen in there the day before.

“Coming..” you sighed.

Please don’t let something bad happen. You prayed continuously.

 

As soon as you opened the door, you shocked at your sight. 6 charismatic guys were laughing and chatting in front of you. You spotted Woohyun who wave at you. You smiled.

 

“Here is your order.” You said.

“Wow. Pretty lady..” Sungjong whispered.

“Sshh, she could hear your voice” Sungyeol wishpered back. Hoya and Dongwoo were busy wrestling with their thumb not knowing that you were there.

 

You were nervously placed their order on the table while Woohyun kept staring at you.

When you placed a glass in front of Woohyun, he caught your hand.

“Sorry oppa”

“Why are calling him oppa? Not me?” Sunggyu protested. Woohyun shrugged.

“Annyeong Sunggyu oppa.” You friendly smiled.

 

“Wooaaah. She smiled” Sungyeol whispered.

“She could hear your voice hyung” Sungjong replied.

“Shut up Lee Sungjong” he elbowed Sungjong. You just giggled. After say hi and talk about random topics you told them that you have to go back to work.

 

Right when you turned back, you bumped into someone. Before you could land on the floor L caught your waist.

 

You blinked in surprise to see how close his face was. You stared at his handsome face. He looked like one of prince charming in a fairytale.

 

L looked down at you.

“Gwenchana?” your heart started to pumping with nervousness.

You two stared at each other like no one exist in this world except you two.

 

He’s so close.. You screamed in your mind.