The Meeting

Be Mine !!!

You arrived at your tiny apartment. You paused after you saw some paper scattered all over the floor. You picked it up and examined them one by one. It was the gas bill. You knew that soon enough you'll be sleeping without heat again. That's why you decided you needed this job even though something bad might be happen, you have no choice.

You took a peek at the clock. It was 6 pm. You still have enough time before go to your new work. You took a quick, cold bath and dried up your body. You changed into sweater and training pants before headed to kitchen and cook ramen for dinner.

 

At D'Light Club

“_____, bring this to table 9.“

“Coming.”

You were uncomfortable with your new uniform. It was short skirt with tight top and high heel. There were some guys who stared at you improperly.

“Here's your order sir.”

You handed a bottle of wine on the table. The customer seemed already drunk.

Before you could go, he grabbed your wrist and whirled you around.

“Stay here!!” he said seductively.

“I want to drink this (pointed the wine with his mouth) through your y lips.”

Your eyes widened in disbelief.

It was your first time work in a night club though you had anticipated this kind of situation will happen but still you couldn’t help and felt really disgusting.

You yanked his hand away and quickly dashed towards the counter.

Ugh.. that was close.

 

It was pass midnight.

You inhaled slowly before headed upstairs. You deeply hesitate.

What if something bad happen here.

You knocked the private room and opened the door.

You stunned for a moment.

It's Woohyun. OMG.

 

He paused and looked up.

He glanced at you then talking back to his phone.

Why is he alone?

 

“Here's your order.” You nervously placed the bottle on the table. Unfortunately, you nudged the glass, and it broken into pieces.

“Jeo..jeosonghamida. I'll fix it.” You clumsily bowed.

He just gave you small smile and continued to talk through his phone.

You shyly took the pieces and cleaned the rest while Woohyun didn't take his eyes off you.

Is he angry because I broke the glass?

“Im so sorry, I'll bring another glass.” You bowed and left.

She’s beautiful. Woohyun thought.

He looked down and saw your slim legs.

And y..

 

Right after you came out, someone grabbed you by the waist and dragged you to another room.

“NO!!!” You hit the man's chest as hard as you can, hoping he'll release you.

“Let me go.” You cried.

“Aish. So annoying!!” He yelled and threw you into the room. You fell and landed on your hip.

He quickly locked the door and approached you.

You looked around and saw one of your ex co-worker. The one who didn't like you. She smirked at you devilishly.

“Help.” You mouthed. But she ignored you and made out with another man instead.

“Please.” You begged desperately.

“Come here you ” The man yelled, but you ignored him. You got up, rubbing the pain and made your way to the door.

The man pulled your hand and slapped your cheek hard. He struck you down to the floor.

“Open your legs stupid.”