Fired

Be Mine !!!

“Aahh” you yawned widely as you stretched you arms up.

Im so tired..

That would be fine if I take a rest for a second.

While thinking of this, you fell asleep as soon as you close your eyes.

 

Right after got off from college, you quickly came to this restaurant where you were part time-working.

You live alone, so you must work hard to pay for college and life.

You were busy studying for your upcoming exams and barely had enough time for rest.

 

“Hey isn’t it forbidden to take rest while we still open.” One of your co - worker said.

“Yeah it is.. Unless you wanna get scold by that scary manager.” They giggled.

One of them pointed at you and nodded at the other.

“Maybe she’s just being lazy.” She rolled her eyes.

“You know, I heard she’s going to college in afternoon, and working afterward.”

“It’s just an excuse. Who knows?” She shrugged.

“Besides, I don’t like her.” She added with a smirk on her face.

“Hey it’s Mr. Kim, let’s pretend busy..”

 

Just then Mr.Kim approached you with a disapproval look on his face. He was so strict. No one could break his rule moreover when he’s around.

“Ehem..” Someone cleared his throat.

“____!!!!”

“Huh?” you blinked.

Your eyes automatically opened widely as you saw the manager’s face. You quickly straightened up and fixed your uniform.

“Jeosonghamida Mr.Kim.” you bowed.

“Im really sorry Mr.Kim, it’ll not happen anymore.” He furrowed his eyebrows. He seemed really angry.

“It’s the.. wait (count with his fingers) fifth times (pointed 5 sign in front of your eyes)!!”

“Mianhamida sir. I was really tired. Last night I ...” He chuckled

“Everyone is getting tired when they’re working!!“ You just lowered your head as he started to scold you again.

“You fired!!!” He meanly yelled.

“M..mwo? but Mr.Kim, how am I supposed to support my study if I don’t have any job”

“It’s none of my business. Now pack your things and here’s your check.” He took some money on his pocket and gave it to you.

“Now leave!!” he said impatiently as he pointed at the back door.

“B...but sir.. please “ you begged him.

“Go!!” He eyed you with his piercing eyes.

You began to tear up while gathered your belongings. You wiped your tears and headed to the door.

Now what do I do?