Invitation

Be Mine !!!

When Woohyun woke up in afternoon, the other members were still sleeping. He chuckled while saw the maknae slept on the couch with mouth open. He threw pillow on his head then ran to bathroom.

 

“I’ll get you Woohyun hyung..” screamed Sungjong.

 

“What happen to you Woohyun? You seem so happy today?” Sunggyu asked after finished their daily practice.

“Nothing” he replied.

“I bet there’s something not quite right about him” Dongwoo whispered to Sungyeol.

“Who knows..” Sungyeol shrugged.

 

“Hyung, I wanna ask something” Woohyun approached Sunggyu.

Woohyun told him that he wanted to go out.

“I have some business to take care of” he said.

“You really like her, do you?”

“What? I don’t know, we just met yesterday... but she always here ever since” he pointed at his own head. He quickly covered his mouth after realizing what he did. Sunggyu chuckled.

“I knew it” Sunggyu patted his shoulder.

Woohyun looked at him with confused face.

Is it obvious?

 

“Ah right, why don’t you invite her to our performance today?” he suggested.

“Ne hyung” Woohyun nodded.

“Good luck” Sunggyu said as he and the other member left the practice room.

Woohyun thought for a while.

How did hyung know about her?

.

You were trudging out on your way to home. You just back from your college and felt unwell.

What happen to me?

My head keep spinning.

Please don’t let me sick.

 

You looked up and saw a familiar car in front of your apartment. You walked towards the car.

“Woohyun oppa.” You knocked the window.

He slowly opened his tired eyes. The truth is he was waiting for you since 2 hours ago.

He looked around to make sure there were no one will notice him. He opened the door to let you in.

 

“What are you doing here?” you asked.

He told you to come to their performance. Your jaw dropped. It was your dream to see them perform live.

“I’ll definitely come. Thank you oppa” you said smiling happily.

He amazed by your smile.

You’re driving me crazy ___-ah.