Meeting L

Be Mine !!!

You excitingly entered the building. There were already so many people gathered around.

You sat on your seat.

You watched the concert with happy face. When finally it was Infinite turn, you straightened up.

 

naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?

naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge

naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?

naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge

 

You watched them with your heart fluttered. They were so amazing and charismatic.

You waved at Woohyun who seemed look at your direction. He let out a huge grin.

 

“OMO. Woohyun oppa is smiling at me” a girl beside you yelled.

You just shook your head and continue admiring their outstanding moves.

L is so cool.

You started to clap along with other inspirit.

 

When the performance ended, you received a text on your phone. It was from Woohyun.

He told you to come to backstage.

You looked around and spotted him waving at you. You waved back.

 

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to the other” he said and led you the way.

 

“Hey guys, I wanna introduce you all to someone” he said. They automatically turned around and saw you. You lowered your head to hide your red face.

 

Infinite came over to look closer to you.

“She is my new friend.” Woohyun declared.

“Annyeong, Im Shin ___” you said.

“Hey Im Kim Sunggyu, the handsome leader” he said holding your hand with his two hand. You bowed to him.

 

“Shin ___, pretty name for pretty lady. Im Jang Dongwoo.” Dongwoo said kissing your hand. Your eyes widened and bowed to him.

“Thanks Dongwoo-shi” the other chuckled at Dongwoo's act.

 

“This is Hoya” Woohyun said. You smiled and bowed to Hoya.

“The one who talking to his phone is Sungyeol” you nodded.

“Hi noona Im Lee Sungjong, the cute maknae” Sungjong said with a cute pose. You giggled then say hi to him.

 

“Where is L?” Woohyun asked them. Sunggyu shrugged.

“Maybe going to restroom”

“There he is” you turned around and saw him slowly walked.

 

“This is L” Woohyun said pointed at L. You met eyes with L who gave you his signature smile.

“Annyeong, Im Shin ___” you bowed.

“Hi. Im L” you found yourself blushing and your heart beating like crazy.

Even if you just met his eyes, but it was like he made your whole world glittering.