Explain

Mystery

Hi guys....how do I say this...hehehe I'm sorry it took me months to update. Sigh, guess I didn't have much inspiration to write so yeah.., hahaha..anyhow, I've been in a good mood lately and that's what made me to update! But lately I've been reading some other stories, well just to see other authors' idea and stories as an example or something or probably some grammar learning at the same time. Hehehe well whatever, so here's my update, I don't know if it's okay or not, but I hope you like it. I got a lot of comments for more minstal moments so I added up some small minstal moment, so I hope you guys are fine with it. So, here you go, enjoy!


 

"Y-You're pretty early today? Any particular reasons w-why?" Krystal asked, stuttered without looking at him. What am I doing?!! Deep breath, Jung Soojung!!  Krystal mentally shouted. It took a moment for Minho answer her. He took a glance at her at the corner of his eye and turned to look front.

"No, there's nothing that I can do at home though so I went out early. Why?" He asked back. Nothing to do at home?? Where exactly does he live anyway?? 

"Huh? Oh! Nothing..just asking" She gripped a bit harder at the shoulder straps of her bag and bit her lip. After a few steps forward, Minho finally asked.

"Why are you always early?" Krystal jumped a bit as she heard him asking her.

"Oh..um..well I need to get to the Student Council office to settle up some work. The other members will be here soon..." Minho silently listened but no words uttered from him. Krystal took a quick glance at him. Guess he's a guy with a few words, huh? Krystal noted in her mind.

 

The trio continued to walked along the deserted lobby in silence. Though Krystal could feel the awkward atmosphere swerlling around them, she quickly brainstormed her mind to ask more but immediately she remembered Minhyuk that was also with them yet almost being forgotten.

"Omo I almost forgot! Minhyuk ah!" Three of them stopped their tracks and both of the Minho and Minhyuk turned at Krystal.

"Hmm? What?" 

"I forgot to introduce you to Minho. Choi Minho, Kang Minhyuk; Kang Minhyuk, Choi Minho." Both of them awkwardly bowed their heads to each other. 

"Well as you can see, starting today I'll be he's...umm..escorter" Krystal rubbed her thumbs up and down on her shoulder straps. Minhyuk gave a surprised look and rolled his eyes.

"Eh??" 

"He's escorter!"

"Err..why?"

"I was instructed by the principal to do so.." Before Minhyuk could asked even further, Krystal slid up her sleeve a bit, revealing her shining, silver watch. 

"Oh! Minhyuk ah, I need to go to my class for a sec, I kind of left something there and I'll see you in the office, okay? Let's go, Minho!" Krystal along with Minho left Minhyuk who was giving a surprising yet confused look on his face.

 

Krystal opened the slided door of the classroom along with Minho right behind her. She went straight to her desk and hanged her bag at the chair. Kneeled down and she started rummaging her stuffs in the desk. She finally got up with a few sheets of paper in her hands. Feeling satisfied, she went towards the door. As she was about to reach the handle of the door, she stopped her tracks and slowly turned to look at Minho, who was leaning his head against the table with both of his arms as his pillow. He's sleeping?? God he really did sacrifice his beauty sleep to come early... Of course sleeping is forbidden in class but since it's still early, she just slipped this one out, which is unusual for her to do so. She left a soft sigh. Jeez..I can't believe I'm doing this... 

She went closer to his desk, hands on her knees and bend a bit to take a closer look at him. Her eyes went scanning and memorized every single feature of his face. His skin looks a bit darker, like Minhyuk, he probably got tanned. She can't see much as his arms were covering most of his face though she could still see his eyes which has long, dark eyelashes. Soft breathing can be heard from the sleeping bundle made the corner of Krystal's lips curled up and left a small chuckle. Though he looked cool and reserved, he can be cute as well. Her fingers were about to caressed the serene-looking face as she snapped out as if she had just woke from a dream. She quickly pulled back her hand and made her way out of the classroom and leaned her back against the door. Hand on her chest and felt her heart was beating faster than before. What were you doing, Jung Soojung??! Why did you that?? Why on earth would you..erghh!! She quitted her inner monologue and   swiftly walk along the hallway. Little that she knew that the sleeping figure inside wasn't in a dreamland as he slowly opened his eyes and looked at the sliding door that happened to be closed seconds ago.

 

 

Krystal opened the sliding door of the Student Council office and found Minhyuk writing on the blackboard, turned to look at her. "Sorry I'm late! Hah..hah...just..found..this..in my..desk" Krystal panted, handed out the papers earlier to him. 

"What happened to you? Did you ran when you came here?" Minhyuk asked, eyebrow raised.

"Aniyo! Well...a fast walk the least I can say. So what's today's problem?" Krystal asked as she sat on her chair-of-honour right adjacent to the board and fan herself. 

"Nothing much, the Soccer Club needs new soccer balls since most of them are the old ones and lost nowhere to be found and also funds for upgrading their club room" Krystal furrowed her eyebrows, looking at him.

"The Soccer club again?? Jeez..this is 4th time in two weeks, now they want new balls and upgrade their club room??" Krystal asked in disbelief.

"Seems like it, why?"

"I'll probably consider the old balls but upgrade their club room? I could have sworn I went their last week and there was nothing that could claim that the room needed some upgrades!" 

"Hmm...you sure? Then why would they request it if nothing is wrong?" Minhyuk asked. Krystal shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know but there's this one guy there that really gets into my nerves" 

"Who?" Krystal turned and gave a straight face to Minhyuk.

"Don't tell me...it's Lee Joon, the new President of the Soccer club? What's wrong with him?" 

"I don't know, ever since he became the president, things just got out of hand, for instance, this!" She gripped and held up the request form from Minhyuk and place it back down. "And also he's hardly seen in the club meeting with the Student Council. Hmph, some kind of president he is!" Krystal scoffed. Minhyuk just listened to her silently and let out a sigh.

"I see..to thing that this is the 4th time, I'll have to double check it later then" Minhyuk glanced at the clock, sticked to the white wall of the room.

"Soojung ah, we gotta get to class, the others will do the work later after school so we'll rest up for today, is that okay?" 

"Fine.." 

 

 

They made their way to their class through the hallway as it became even more crowded as most of the students have arrived and went to their respective classrooms. As they turned to the corner and straight ahead is their classroom, Minhyuk broke the silence between them.

"Soojung ah, about the 'escorter' thing.." Krystal turned to him.

"What do you mean that you'll be his 'escorter'? Are you...what? An escorter throughout you're school life here??"

Krystal rolled her eyes, "What?? No! And I planned not to be one for the rest of my life here. Just a week or two, since it's a request from the principal after all"

"I don't know, it sounds wrong, I mean like, you sound like you're his slave or something.." Krystal rolled her eyes once again.

"What?? No! Don't think like that! I'm not his slave, okay? It's just like a buddy for him to show around the school for a few days and I'll no longer his so-called 'escorter' anymore" Krystal explained. Minhyuk sighed.

"Soojung-ah, I don't mean anything but you're working too hard. Why on earth would the principal chose you in all of people?" 

"Hmm...I don't know but I won't be this 'escorter' thing for long so don't worry about. Why are you the one that is more worried than I am?" Krystal chuckled and pinched his nose.

"OWW!! What was that for?!" Minhyuk touched his nose.

"That's for being so cute!" Krystal left Minhyuk and went straight through the hallway and into the classroom.

 

 

Krystal can't seemed to be focusing in class as she kept glancing at Minho. Despite the voice of Ms. Choi Sooyoung is loud enough to be heard outside of the class, it didn't even absorbed inside Krystal's head. Though even Krystal herself didn't know why and what was wrong with her being like that. There was something about him that captured her attention. Since, she'll be 'escorting' him for a few days, might as well get to know him better. She let a sigh and began tapping the tip of her mechanical pencil on the her desk. Then she felt a note placed at her table as it was passed among them to give it to her. Wondering who would pass a note at the moment, she opened the four-folded note.

Who are you staring at huh? Jung Krystal-shi? Kekeke ^^

                                    - Sulli       

 

Krystal rounded her eyes and looked for Sulli, who sits four blocks away from. She clearly saw Sulli grinning like an idiot to her and Krystal hastly replied the note. Krystal passed back the note the initial owner and finally reached the person. Sulli opened it and gave a disbelief look to Krystal. 

Nobody Choi Sulli-shi, and don't even think that I don't know that

you were eyeing on Amber from the beginning of the class..hehehe ^^ Gotcha!

                      - Love, Soojung <3

 

Oh please, like I don't know that you've been looking at the new guy, Choi Minho, kekeke... 

 

 

After the school ended, Krystal waited at the school gate for Minhyuk as they promised earlier to go home together, the usual. As she randomly kicking the air, waving her friends that passed her, her eye caught a familiar limousine from this morning and also Minho. She eventually moved to the other side of the gate and found Minho giving a pissed off face one of the two men wearing black outfits. She also heard some faint voices from them but at some point Minho started to shout but the two men did not gave any reactions. Minho reluctantly entered the limousine along with the two men and the limo started to drive out of sight. Just who are you, Choi Minho?