Choi Minho

Mystery

Krystal's POV~~

 

At first I thought of being an escorter was about being a servant for eternity. One might say it was one way to call it Hell. But of course, I would think positively about it. Most probably this person is kind, friendly, bright and would not hurt a fly. But what if this person is the opposite? I could not imagine how...

But luckily I have been preparing myself for this like advices especially speaking advices. Might as well prepare myself for someone from a noble family or a spoiled brat if I have to. But that was what I thought at first. As the transferred student enters the class with such aura and introduces himself as Choi Minho had made my expectations turned 360° than before. The girls in my class have started whispering and shrieking right behind me. I would not blame them since I was quite surprised myself and dropped my jaw.

I would not deny with his good looks with a bit spiky, brown-coloured hair (he obviously dyed his hair). He was neatly dressed except his necktie was loosed a bit and ed the top button of his uniform. I might give him a 'strike one' but since he's new, I'll just let it pass.

He sat in the middle of the class which was two blocks away from me. In just a few minutes, he already become the centre of attraction of the class. Girls are starting to squeak and squeak while the guys were like looking at an enemy who just invaded their space. What was that all about? Almost everyone had their eyes glued on him but he looked like he didn't care and just ignore them. Interesting indeed...

Finally the class had ended and it was lunch time! As everyone one by one left the class, I quickly went to Choi Minho as he was about to walk along with the others. Luckily he stopped to check on his phone. I fixed my hair a bit and tidied up my uniform and went straight to him.

"Ehem!" He then turned, a bit startled but still gave my heart skipped a beat. He looks like a prince from a fairy tale story.

"Ne..annyeonghaseyo. Jung Soojung, but you can call me Krystal" I handed out my hand for a hand shake as a proper introduction.

"Ne..um..Choi Minho imnida. Nice to meet you, Krystal" he gave a hand shake.

"Well um..welcome to Shinju High! As the President of The Student Council, I met as well take you around the school" I tried to give my best smile but I can't really do eye contact with him.

"Oh I see, if that's okay with you since it's lunch time, are you okay with that?" he asked. 

"Oh it's fine, I'm not hungry anyway though" Then there goes the grumbling sound of my stomach. I gave a grin of embarassment. He raised his eyebrow.

"I can see that.." If it was not because of him, I would be having lunch with Sulli right now. "Well then, let's get going!" I grabbed his arm and dragged him.

The school was quite big with about a size of 15 soccer fields and a lot of stairs as well. We went floor by floor and went to see club rooms, classes, laboratories, staff rooms and not to forget Nature Club's garden dome. The dome was huge, covered with transclucent glass which green silhouettes can be seen and has a variety of plant species.

"Pretty impressive, isn't it?" I said.

"I must say it is, well the whole school is, my old school lookes nothing like this" a tone of disappointment in his voice made me felt a bit sorry for him. I wonder what kind of school did he came from before Shinju High? He doesn't look like someone from the countryside, or probably this school is just built humongous which made other schools looked tiny.

One thing that I liked about the school is that a small river is located beside the school. With benches and jogging tracks, it looks like a park but in school. A few students were there, hanging out, having lunch and not to mention a few couples dating in school. It just gave me a headache to see these people who really forgotton or purposely forgotton about the rules especially rules about dating in school. Instead, I took a deep breathe to inhale the fresh air of the 'school park'. 

"I personally like to be here when I feel stress about something, it really calms me down instantly" I said as I turned to him.

"I understand, it's a good spot to have a good mood after pressure came to our heads, I like to go hiking or even painting, it lightens my head from my busyness of life" he sneaks his hands in his pockets.

"You can paint? Like what?" I asked.

"Whatever that came to my mind, but I prefer draw portraits of people" he replied. Not only he is good looking but good in painting as well. 

"You should probably enter the Arts Club, I heard they still have few spaces left" I said. He glanced at me and turned back to the view.

"I'll think about it, what are you doing?" I went closely to the riverbank and bent down to see silver fishes swum pass me. 

"Be careful, it's a bit steep there!" Minho shouted a bit as he came a bit closer.

"No worries, I've done this a lot of times!" I stood back up to head back but then I suddenly felt the ground around my feet was about to crumble and I was about to fell into the river. At that moment, I felt arms around me, avoided me from falling in. I completely shut my eyes as I knew I'm going to fall. I opened my eyes slowly and found out the guy that stood right next to her had saved her. We stood in hugging position for a few seconds and he broke the position. God knows how embarrassing it was. I couldn't even look at him!

"Gomawoyo, Minho-ssi" I could feel my cheeks were flushed red. I don't know if it was obvious or not.

"Your welcome, I told you it was dangerous" he gave a bit serious look of worry on his face. I felt a bit sorry for him.

"Sorry, I should have listened" Then the bell rang which shows that lunch is over. 

"We should head back to class or not we'll be late" I tried to look at him.

"Well with that blushed face of yours, the others might think you're having a fever, Prez" he said as he made his way first. I touch my cheeks with my hands, hitting them which I knew it won't fix my blushed cheek.

Damn it! It was pretty obvious after all!