Transferred Student

Mystery

minho.giftumblr_m3gijytuog1r3cwhvo1_500.gif

That night at the Jung's, Krystal hardly touched her dinner as she continuosly remembered about being an official escorter for a transferred student. The more she think about it, more headaches came to her. She let out a a heavy sigh and rested her head on the table. She didn't realized that there were three people watching her, confused looks.

"Are you okay, Soojung-ah? You don't look so good" asked Mrs. Jung, tapping Krystal's hand. 

"I'm okay, just a little bit tired that's all" Krystal said, not raising up her head. Mrs. Jung turned to Mr. Jung, as if she was trying to tell him to talk to their youngest child.

"Are you sure you're okay? You look a bit pale than usual" said Mr. Jung. Jessica, who sat beside Krystal, just continued eating her dinner.

"Hmm~~ this steak is so delicious I can't stand the taste~" As Jessica was about to take more, Mrs. Jung quickly took the steaks away from her. 

"Omma! Wae?!"

"Yah Jung Sooyeon! You should talk to your sister here, not eating!" Mrs. Jung scolded. Jessica let out a sigh.

"I tried for like many times already, she won't spill the beans out" Jessica said, "can I have the steaks now?"

"Yah! You chose steak rather than your own sister??" Mrs. Jung raise her voice a bit. All of a sudden, Mr. Jung snatched the steaks from his wife.

"I'll take that, thank you" Mr. Jung said in fluent English.

"Appa!"

"Yeobo!"

"We're discussing about Soojung's problem here, not about steaks!" Mr. Jung said. The two turned silent after that. 

"Appa! What am I going to do!?" Krystal suddenly shouted made the other three startled.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Starting tomorrow, I'll be an escorter for a transferred student" Krystal said. 

"Escorter??" The other three said in unison. Krystal nodded,"It makes me mad the more I think about it"

"Why is that?" Jessica asked with full.

"It's weird, I mean, there's no such tradition of being an escorter for a transferred student, plus I'm a member of the Student Council and I I'm a busy person, I don't have time for these...nonsense!" Jessica rubbed her sister's back, trying to calm her down.

"Look, there must be a reason why this student needs an escorter, probably the principal saw your potential of handling these kind of things, there's got to be a reason why" Jessica said. Krystal looked at Jessica but didn't say anything.

"Besides, maybe the student is a guy and extremely good-looking..." Jessica trying to baby sister.

"Unnie, I have no time for this!"

"I'm just saying, okay I'm going to my room, homework time!" Jessica said as she went to the kitchen. Krystal let out a sigh and knocked her head on the table.


Krystal blankly stared at the window next to her with her hand at her chin, looking at the other students that had just arrived (she's the first to arrive, again) 

Today is the day...Krystal thought. She then rested her head on her desk, a nervous feeling controlling her body at the moment, anxious to know the student that she is going to for the rest of her life. She continued daydreaming as her classmates entering the class. 

She heard a few faint, gossip voices near her. She raised her head as she wanted to hear what they're saying.

"Did you hear? There'll be a transferred student today!"

"Really? Is it a guy or a girl?"

"I heard it's a guy and probably he'll be in our class!"

 

Great...it's probably a guy and he'll be in my class, how daring it is -,-" Krystal thought.

 

Minutes later after the bell rang, the class' homeroom teacher entered. After greeted, the class' homeroom teacher-Mr. Lee cleared his throat.

"Some of you know and some of you haven't, there'll be a transferred student in our class and I hope you will give your full cooperation to him" The door slided open and everyone turned to their right, so does Krystal.  The new student walked in and stood in front of the class. Krystal couldn't believe her own eyes nor the other girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Minho imnida, nice to meet you all" the girls in the class started to shreak silently as they had there eyes at the new student. 

"Very well, you may have your seat, Mr. Choi and welcome to Shinju High!" As the student took his seat, corner from Krystal, Krystal couldn't take her eye off of the new student as she could not believe that these person is the one that she is going to for the rest of her life. He is extremely good-looking!! Krystal thought. 

This is a lot more than a nightmare, it's a dream come true...!